my boy mueller is going to fuck trump raw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mndnW6cmkzc?t=1294
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tick Tock

this time for sure

>cant keep your head in the sand any longer, trumpcucks
>my boy mueller is going to fuck trump raw

Muller should be frog-marched to his cell right behind Comey and that horse faced woman.

Master of b8
If anything muller will go down and they can’t catch trump in a perjury trap. I will thoroughly enjoy all the corrupt leaders’ indictments

looks more like voldemueller

>trap
kek. we should start a tranny mueller meme

I can imagine they still go "this time he will be impeached because of (((random "scandal)))" in october of 2023.

Muller is Trump's bitch. Hundreds of Demwits about to go to prison.

B-b-but the memo

I probably will bring up Trump until the day I die. If republicans think they can vote for this clown and get away with it, they're dead wrong.

he can do me raw desu

Cant kick trump out of office, right wingers will just seize power like they did in Spain

any day now

Looks like he fucks his wife really slowly while she lays there and cries, unable to tell her story to the world.

start sending job applications, your overlords are going away

Even if it does happen you'll just get Pence. Seriously you'd have to get rid of Trump plus 5 more before you'd hit someone that wasn't a Republican and that would be Defense Secretary Mattis. All but three of the 16 people in the current line of succession are Republicans. Democrats will NEVER get the presidency during this presidential term.

Yes muller is a trap kek

right wingers are beta Dyel pussified men so I’m not worried

It's a big nothing burger.

Dead people don't need jobs, user.
>OP will be found dead, apparently from suicide. Two shots to the back of the head, and him cutting off his dick and sticking it in his mouth

Can't wait for this!

Looks like he fucks his wife really slowly while she lays there and cries, unable to tell her story to the world.

No charges for trump
They will release a report though that dems will use for the next seven years to badger him with little nitpicky shit.

Post it again, maybe next time it will be funny.

7 more years of liberal tears.

>my boy mueller is going to fuck trump raw
He better use a condom. Trump is a degenerate and who knows how many STDs he has after getting pissed on by Russian hookers and spanked by Stormy Daniels.

Mueller dies in prison.

Mueller has nothing

Dow 30k end of year

Trump 2020

Check em faggots

Peter Strsok
Fusion GPS
Crowdstrike
FISA Memo

Just a few things you Redditors never talk about. These things amount to everything and more than you are accusing Trump of.

Kill yourself traitor faggot, before you have to witness your own children look at you with disgust.

hahahhaha that's right. go back to breitbart and your other echo chambers so you can pretend everythings going to be ok.

The same Mueller that helped cover up 9/11

Huehuehue

>Fusion GPS
The same Fusion GPS that exposed trumps degeneracy? Let's talk about them and how they explained trump's orange color.
>well he got pissed on so he turned orange
Let's talk about how some retards are supporting a degenerate that likes to get pee peed on.

Rent free

keep crying, faggot

If anything it should be racketeering they get him on
youtu.be/mndnW6cmkzc?t=1294