Maid Dragon

I haven't seen a maid dragon thread in awhile so I made this to check up on you guys.

You guys hanging in there..?
It'll be alright. There's always next time.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1071940/df621eb91a/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>maid dragon confirmed dead

My condolences.

>Maid dragon confirmed dead
Explain

Don't you nerds have an OVA coming out next season?

No Iruru

Nobody is talking about it anymore.
It's dead jim.

When drawn like that, Iruru is almost tolerable. It's both refreshing and also a little depressing that Cool's blobby scrawls could actually be interpreted like that.

I like how Iruru was utilized to advance the overall plot of the manga and how she integrated into the world. As much as I don't really like her design, Iruru is probably the best--if not one of the best--written characters in the storyline. Although, this is Maidragon, so that's probably not saying a lot. Point is that she's done well enough that she seems on a level sort of beyond the base manga. That said, I'm glad that we've been getting more glimpses into dragon tendencies and other world backstory lately. The whole, "I'm magical and I can't understand this world's customs, WOOPS" routine can get pretty old rather quickly. The only really rich veins left in Maidragon's world design are mostly left in Tohru's home world rather than shenanigans in Kobayashi's world.

This show took such a nosedive in the last 4 episodes.

stfu
Iruru is worst and tohru carried the show

>tohru carried the show
Is this a joke?
If Kanna didn't exist, not a single user would have even download this anime. 95% of all Maid Dragon OC is Kanna.

Maid dragon IS Kanna.

Iruru couldn't have had an influence in a show in which she never debuted. Tohru is still best chorogon, but Iruru probably has the most coherent and focused character progression given how she is sort of the only character with a real story arc devoted to her. It's paced pretty well and it shows her developing with clear reference to her past. Granted, afterward, she was sort of relegated to "second Kanna," but the effort still counts for something.

I think I'm the only one on earth who enjoyed the Christmas play episode. The last episode definitely threw in a drastic tonal shift which really rang dissonant to the rest of the series. It might not have been so bad if they built up to it a little more, but because the whole scenario wrapped up in one episode, it just came off as far too forced. That said, I liked what they did with Tohru actually leaving for a week or so. That battle at the end was completely bizarre and unnecessary, though.

>Maid dragon IS Kanna
Kanna's mana pool is mediocre and she can't even store fat in her tail for later consumption during famine. This is the superior dragon wife.

nobody is translating MD no more

This is seriously the worst because it really seems like it's been picking up. There's plenty more past just this volume too.

RAVIOLI RAVIOLI

IMMA FUCK THAT DRAGON LOLI

Maybe on Sup Forums, it would be still be a /u/ favorite.

the worst would be if there weren't english volumes out.

I don't get it, who is this imposter hijacking our meme?

Well, true.

Don't forget I'm always here.

WHERE ARE MY FIGURES

how is this anime, thats brimming with unique and colorful characters, not have ANY merch!

It's out
exhentai.org/g/1071940/df621eb91a/

>youtube
Of course, this is the epic facebook meme fanbase afterall.