JoJo Thread

Which part would you like to have Araki rewrite?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FwMv9zt_hDA
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hi give me memes about kakyoin dying

>Which part would you like to have Araki rewrite?

Stop asking that question.

part 3

youtube.com/watch?v=FwMv9zt_hDA

Have Fugo fight against Gio for betraying Diavolo rather than do literally nothing

Are you retarded or just deliberately ignoring the live action movie news? Also it's Araki's birthday, idiot

Kakyoin's death is a meme. The pictures aren't.
Fuck off, normalfag.

How would you write part 9.

I had an idea for a stand that would work perfectly for a SBR Pucci counterpart. In Jojo it has been stated multiple times that standusers are drawn together by some mysterious force. This stand would be able to control this force and draw certain stand users to certain location, very slightly determing their fate. I.E.: a user with a specific type of stand would arive at a certain street at a certain time, he would not be able to control his actions or alignment. He would use this stand to gather an army of stand users similar to Pucci gathering discs. Maybe he is looking for a specific stand that would create his own Made In Heaven.

actually the images are memes
as they are jokes
and jokes are memes
as they are ideas that are spread from person to person

Is it time to show our power levels guys?

Part 7[\spoiler]

The joke is Kakyoin's death
Individual pictures about that joke are not memes, unless a particular picture gets popular enough that people start referring to it specifically
You have no idea what an internet meme is, do you

No

What is this, where else can I find it, and what does it say?

Parody
Nicovideo
Pretty much what the original video said, just JoJofied.

6. I think if Araki wasn't rushed it'd have had a more satisfying ending. Also I think Araki is a better writer after part 7.

He is going to get a million Jojo references so why bother even suggesting them at this point?

God I love drawing these two

the stands look really good
I'm positively surprised

Is liking JoJo still the hip anti-normie thing

Barely.

It absolutely is if you are ironically into Jojo because you like the Jojo memes. Someone like that is the absolute anti normie.

Part 5. Aside from the fights it sucked.

Not really rewriting but taking his pen to the life story of George Joestar II, better known as Jorge Joestar.

Put it in the SBR Universe, during the First World War and have aerial Stand combat with Stroheim as a Red Baron rival/villain.

Show your drawings pls

this feels like the dragon ball evolution of jojo

also i feel like they should have used actors from other nation those japanese guys are too weak, it's not jojo if i feel manlier than the jojos