youtu.be/-w9PukG97oQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

normalfags

Normalfaggots.

YER TO SLOW CYAAASCA!

Why are we allowed to suffer like this
Damn you Miura
Damn you to hell

We must suffer just as Guts has suffered. Berserk 2016/2017 is really a transcending art form: the audience feels the same pain as the principal character.

How hard will Guts end up suffering before the boat ride home? He's pretty happy right now.

Depends on what happens after Casca is healed. I suspect that shit will hit the fan on elf island.

Now that the dust has settled, how does Sup Forums feel about this scene?

youtube.com/watch?v=RILNUIX3bnQ

It's shit. Only redeeming aspect of the scene is the music.

youtube.com/watch?v=rDfN5IjuXo0
Is this an accurate depiction of what it's like to fight with the Berserker Armor active?

They're no match for Droidekas

>they didn't even use straps to put the armor on Guts, it's literally just putting the parts together like a fucking mecha robot with those sound effects too
This is literally the bottom of the barrel type of shit we could've gotten, holy shit.

As shit as it is, it's better than 99% of the rest of the anime. And that's only because of the music.

>tfw this came in recommended
This is too sad for me
youtube.com/watch?v=G8CGGIFhBrY

They made him too fast, it's like he's moving in fast-forward

MIIIIUUURRRRAAAAAAA

Why dont we make our own berserk anime?

Holy shit, why is that beginning animation so good?

So if the Dragonslayer weighs 400-500 lbs, how much does the iron club weigh?

How would a live action Berserk show work out?

Does it actually? I know that number is thrown around a lot, but it doesn't behave like a 500lbs object at all.

The club looks heavy, but no where near as heavy as the dragonslayer. Maybe 200lbs?

If only the game wasnt complete garbage outside of these few cool moments.
What a waste of potential.
Musou style is never a good idea.

Really bad unless its got good casting and a huge budget.
You'd need GoT/Gladiator tier funding.

Which do you think had a bigger budget, this or Kill Me Baby?

I added a bit extra to the estimation because it's size is somewhat variable.

So, how did Griffith lose the duel?
Guts did exactly what Griffith thought he would do, yet Griffith lost.
Guts' blow was stronger than Griffith predicted and instead of two~three hits, his sword broke in the first hit?

Guts was stronger than he thought

youtu.be/-w9PukG97oQ version yet?

I PUT MY GRASSES ON, WHY DID IT ALL GO WRONG?

Guts was just faster and stronger. Griffith didnt just find an equal he got literally and figuratively btfo

Woooooow

Man, I can't wait to make side-by-side comparisons with the anime after it airs.

What are the odds that Casca will actually be glad to see Guts and join his fighting party?

I think Griffith was too scared to hit Guts so he didn't go all out and lost because of that.

Guts got a lot better in his 3 years with the Band of the Hawk. Griffith was no slouch as a swordsman but he was spending more and more time in war council meetings and fancy balls with the nobles, Guts was in the thick of the fighting as head of the vanguard at all times. You don't become the 100 man slayer by being anything less than the best.

seems I was right in skipping this season

I really want to see the panel when Isidro learns that Guts is the Raid Captain of the Hawks and the 100-man slayer

I think it's pretty likely that Casca will be glad to see Guts. I'm not sure if she is going to have the will to fight though, but we'll see. Miura could take this into many different directions.

Is Luca /our girl/?

It's an insult to pair Hirasawa with that dogshit, his music deserves better

How the fuck did this guy survive the mock Eclipse in the Conviction arc?

Do you think it's going to be some grand reveal?
Isidro will just yell "SUGOOOII", Guts will make this face: >´^( as usual and then the story will resume never mentioning it again.

I'm sorry but the correct phrase is "why is this allowed?" I'm afraid I'm going to have to revoke you're memebership.

>'^(
Holy fuck I'm stealing this

No not my platinum pass!

Seems like a reasonable number. The value quoted on the page is low.

Why was this allowed?

steel doesn't have the same density as wrought iron

It's probably steel and not iron though.
You don't make something of that size with actual iron. Iron is too brittle and would just shatter after a few swings under its own weight.
People say "iron" without caring if it's actual iron or steel.
Are we really discussing which material is used in a anime sword though?

>watching nothing Berserk related and don't even remember the last time I have
>recommended videos
>"Griffith did nothing wrong"

common whores survived that eclipse, it was a mock for a reason

If you swung around a chunk of steel that big, wouldn't it also break?

When are we going to see Jill again?

>that pic

Scarlett Johansson as Casca would be absolutely god tier

>Scarlett Johansson
She's too white, Casca is browney goodness

People keep saying Casca is spanish so that would make her white

Nah, steel is pretty strong. Guts is most likely good.
I used dimensions (in SI units) and threw some bullshit numbers for loading, that are supposed to be pretty high (5 tons in the extreme of the sword, 1 ton per meter in the rest).
Things moving are not my specialty though.

Not white enough for Johansson

The concern isn't the blade breaking, it's the joint that holds together the blade and handle -- it's supposedly only a single bolt. Beyond that, the hilt is almost at a direct right angle to the massive 14" + width of the sword, which induces enormous stress concentrations right at the structurally weakest link. There is your danger.

It actively saddens me that Berserk gets garbage bin CGI shit like this, but your generic LN battle harem gets average to above average 2D animation.

Like, I can't watch this anymore. Not even ironically. I just can't stomach it. It looks SO BAD.

Every day is a struggle.

Well the guy asked about the blade breaking.
Someone do the math for the bolt then.

It wasnt hence why your pic is edited

What kind of ad is that?
Thats "SUCK IT DOWN" tier

why no one brings up Griffith's superhuman strength pre eclipse when he cut Zodd's arm with a fucking saber

that saber is also BS

They want to make us suffer as much as Guts.

>that pew pew laser sound when he slices the sword

Hahahah we /m/ now

>´^(

Next episode looks good.

Which hispanic man should we cast to play Guts?

Remember when Puck actually had something meaningful to say.

Everything about that webm is fucking gold. I can't stop laughing at every single aspect of what I'm seeing in there. What a mess, I hope the anime continues to be this level of quality so I can laugh at it more.

Casca's Asian, though.

>´^(

This anime gets way too much hatred on here.

If it was really so bad, then why is it so financially successful?

I don't get you people at all.

So, Guts is approximately 21-22 years old, did I get that right?

>If it was really so bad, then why is it so financially successful?
You're right user, Naruto is the best shonen of all time too.

David Zepeda looks good.

He's got that jaw and head.

No way any man can get Guts's body tho.

Clint Eastwood with shoeshine please

How come Flora didn't fight back when she's getting attacked?

wow this is the gayest thing I've ever done apart from sucking some guy's dick, anyways Eduardo Santamaria looks like he could do it.

You sucked someone's dick?

Wtf is with the sound quality in this show? The song is great, but it all sounds like dogshit?

WHY IS IT SO FUCKING BAD GODDAMMIT?

what a shitty game

no but it sounds funny and I'm sleep deprived.

(((white)))

Wait what's wrong here? I really like Berserk so I don't really mind the animation

People don't like the humour of Isidro rolling around after he pulled that attack off at the troll cave.

Is there ANY chance that we will ever get a proper anime adaption with decent art and no censorship of the entire manga?

Personally i really liked the 98 anime version despite having a lot of still shots. The art was beautiful and the OST was godly.

I would welcome an adaption similar to that one.

Also i want the original Casca/Guts voice actors back. The new ones just can't get it right, why did they change them?

no

but why? i thought Berserk was popular as fuck.

because fuck you

Maybe, because the manga is unfinished?

if you set the speed to .75 once the action starts it looks it like it has more impact