Is Berserk ever going to end? It releases at a snail's pace and progresses at a snail's pace too...

Is Berserk ever going to end? It releases at a snail's pace and progresses at a snail's pace too. It's been ongoing for THIRTY years. Most of its culturally-iconic moments happened literally over a decade ago, in some cases TWO decades. TWO DECADES SINCE CASCA TOOK THAT BIRDCOCK. LONGER THAN HALF YOU FAGGOTS HAVE PROBABLY EVEN BEEN ALIVE.

Plus Miura is getting old as fuck. I just don't see how this manga can realistically end.

He could hamfist a quick ending in there somehow, but yeah, no way in hell does he have enough juice left to give it a proper conclusion by now.
His assistants will probably be doing more and more of the work, so I'm not even that excited about new releases desu

Miura said in April 2009 that the story is about 60-70% done. That was around the time episode 302 came out. That means there would presumably be around 90-120 episodes left of the story, so around 40-70 episodes beyond where we are now. If he keeps up the monthly pace (unlikely), there's around 3-6 years of Berserk left.

That's assuming Miura hasn't changed plans since then. I have a feeling pic related was introduced so Miura could fastforward through all or most of the development he originally planned for Falconia while Guts' party was healing Casca.

Miura is not that old, he's only 50. If he decided to stop having hiatuses, I suspect that he could finish Berserk within 10 years.

I'm still upset over last week's recap episode.
I wanted to see Guts curb stomp that arrogant lizard apostle but now I gotta wait another week for it

This page always gets me, especially Farnese's face in the last panel.
Is it a parody of a specific page in the mange?

Yes, one of the newest chapters just before they go to dreamland.

how old is muira

I have a feeling the final climax is gonna go light speed when I begins. I can not just see Guts killing each Godhand in a arc or each of them having their own story. Especially since he hasn't killed one since the manga began. Which kinda sucks, there the most interesting characters in the story in I would like to know their motivations. I truly believe Berserk will end in the next 10-15 years and when it does it's just gonna be one arc of Guts vs Falconia or whatever.

Miura should just release raito noberus with some art sprinkled every few pages.

honestly, I've never believed that Berserk needed a definitive ending where Guts kills all of the Godhand and destroys the idea of evil. If Guts cures Casca, kills Griffith, and manages to free himself and Casca from their curse and get some kind of modicum of happiness out of it that'd be good enough for me.

I don't even know what purpose Guts fighting the God Hand would serve anyway, he doesn't have an actual relationship with any of them besides Griffith and Slan. Maybe Skullknight could fight Void, since there's definitely history there, but Ubik is just an exposition drone and Conrad is...nothing

Each Godhand will have an arc, where the last chapter of it will be Guts defeating him, that's for sure.

His whole party, maybe even skullknight will die, then he will go full Berserk rage and kill every godhand, he then lives peacefully with Rickert and loli.

>he then lives peacefully
Guts won't survive, that's been hinted all through the manga.

>hinted
Sounds like fateshit, fuck off Void.

50, 51 next month

I can only really see Guts being interested in killing Griffith. Void and Skull Knight could duke it out as well, and I guess Guts could dick Slan into being a good girl. I don't know if anyone gives a shit about Ubik and Conrad

>Episodes

Miura will die and Murata will pick it up.

did puck ever fucking meet femto?

He was in the abyss with Guts at the end of black swordsman

Elven lands and tales are littered with accounts such as this of time progressing at a different pace wherever they are associated. There's even the tale back on the arc with Rosine.

But I'm sure he'd take advantage of that story trait and make a timeskip once we get back to the mainland to see whatever Griffith has done and the characters who stayed having grown a little.

This thread is unwarranted in the sense that his pace has vastily impoved in the last two years or so. Had you said that back in 2013 or 2014 when he released a grand total of just one or a couple chapters then went on indefinite hiatus, I'd share some of the sentiments.

Now not only is he releasing reguarly in a monthly sprint, but when he goes on his usual hiatus, we aren't just met with the 'Til next time' of saddening death. Now we have some set dates to expect thing to get back on track and a lot of merchandise and media releases are happening in parallel.