Reminder

reminder

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/151314700/
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Ore_no_Imōto_ga_Konna_ni_Kawaii_Wake_ga_Nai:There's_No_Way_My_Black_Haired_Little_Sister_is_This_Cute
youtube.com/watch?v=S7phE1V4bhU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That Manami A SHIT? No need, thank you.

reminder that my lovely angel ayase-tan was best and you know it

That's awfully closeminded

She didn't do it because it was the easy way out.
She didn't even do it for her own profit.
She did it because of what she believed was holy and right and she was the only one to stand up against their degeneracy.
She was destined to be with him and in a righteous universe she is.

Manami is best girl.

>she didn't do it for profit
Her end goal was banging Kyou, which means she was self motivated.

>my lovely angel ayase-tan
Please don't act so close to my Ayase. You are creeping her out.

Dutchguy please.

This.

She just doesn't know how to quit.

Fuck off Manami
You have noone to blame but yourself.

She might have terrible intentions, but I applaud her role at the end. At least she wasn't a total loser compared to Ayase and Ruri, who just swallowed their loss like the cum they will never receive from Kyousuke.

Real Kirino > Supermarket knockoff Kirino

Manami is the devil

stay mad

Problem here is that there wasn't any incest or any kind of inappropriate behavior from the siblings back then, Manami just wanted Kirino out of the picture.

Based Kurospammer.
Thank you, wherever you are. Kuroneko is truly Kirino's best friend.

He has a really punchable face.

>Dutchypoo saving images of Manami with semen on her face

stay salty m8

I wonder what she did for the rest of her life, considering how thoroughly BTFO her evil plan was.

what the fuck? i never bothered to watch past the first season but Sup Forums made me think that kirino was the one most fans even nips were rooting for but even a huge amount of nips were pissed going by the comments.

Crazy cat lady.

Of course they were. It was one of the greatest waifu wars the world has ever seen. The author was manipulative and those without wisdom were lead to think Kuroneko or Manami or even Ayase had a chance.
And so the battle was fought and all the butthurt faggots posted their anal pains as "reviews" or "comments". By the end, some even committed suicide (Dutchguy) rather than live to see their false goddesses lose.
The Kirinofags were victorious. History is written by the victors, dissent is spread by the vanquished.

Being a dumb normalfag automatically makes her worst girl.

>Kyousuke and Kirino broke up at the end
Manami was right about everything.

Nigga please, Kirino is the most normalfag in this shitshow.

>enjoys loli eroge
>has a brother complex
>normalfag

What is your logic?

Did Dutchguy actually kill himself?

So true

The problem is that she never suffers for her degenerate hobbies. She goes out of her way to hide that from her normalfag friends, while pretending she's as much of a bitch as them. And she is. She's perfectly fine to screw over her brother if it means her little secret is kept hidden. And she never faces any kind of comeuppance.

Honestly it's sickening how everything went Kirino's way. How the fucking world kept conspiring for her to always get what she fancied. How very conveniently the object of her affections didn't actually have a life outside her. It was like watching Haruhi all over again. Having to stand two seasons of a bratty teenager throwing a tantrum and getting away with everything she wanted, no matter how retarded things get.

>degenerate
Sup Forums pls

>It was like watching Haruhi all over again. Having to stand two seasons of a bratty teenager throwing a tantrum and getting away with everything she wanted, no matter how retarded things get.

Me too. I eventually dropped both of these series because of the main girl though Haruhi got on my nerves more. Both girls were too bratty for my taste.

>hoist by her own petard
turned normal siblings to lovers in making a rival out of thin air

Well he did say he'll set himself on fire. I wish he did.

>hairpin makes the best girl

He may have been in this thread: boards.fireden.net/a/thread/151314700/

Manami is objectively the best girl of that show.

Correction: he is in this thread.

odd that this bases itself on Daisuke not approving

>The problem is that she never suffers for her degenerate hobbies.
So? That doesn't make her a normalfag, it just means she's smart and hides her powerlevel.

>The problem is that she never suffers for her degenerate hobbies.
...like, why she should? Her hobby is to play games and watch anime, not child trafficking, also is not like that's her whole life or even her biggest part of her life, you know that... right?
>She goes out of her way to hide that from her normalfag friends, while pretending she's as much of a bitch as them
Like, no? She doesn't pretend anything, she's just nice to everyone and what reason could Kirino or anyone, now that we are on this line of thought, tell every person they met their hidden "hobbies"? Is not like I go around telling everyone I like lolis, like, really.
>She's perfectly fine to screw over her brother if it means her little secret is kept hidden.
Except it was never about the hobby, but about their relationship, the hobby was an excuse for both of them to build their relationship from scratch, and i'm replying out of reflex since i'm not even sure what is your complaint yet again, what did she did to Kyousuke? Kyousuke did everything he did for himself and for Kirino, looking for answers, same answer that Kirino was looking for and that they were able to get together as a couple, not an individual.
>And she never faces any kind of comeuppance.
Like, punishment for what or why? What happened to her in the volume 3 was pretty heavy for example, and what Kirino did? She stood up and kept on going, Kirino always faces troubles but she doesn't let those troubles tumble her, and with Kyousuke on her side there is always a way to find a solution.
>Honestly it's sickening how everything went Kirino's way.
Short answer? Nothing have gone Kirino way.
Long answer? Well, what about talking about specific passages of the series because you might have a problem interpreting them, not because things end well it means they went well, there are many troubles in life but the point is to find solutions, not run away.

Today I will remind them.

But what she believed in was shit, and she was a cunt.

WORST GIRL
BURN MEGANE
WORST GIRL
BURN MEGANE

But megane just wants some love.

They only did officially, they're still fucking and Kirino tells Kuroneko about it

>girls were too bratty for my taste
Well said user! There ia nothing better than a emotionless, plain anad boring Yuki, right?

What the fuck happened there?

>Go watch something cool like Monogatari. It's superior to Oreimo in most every way... And Araragi isn't a sister lover

Hanamonogatari certainly proved that wrong.

>And Araragi isn't a sister lover
How could anyone come to that conclusion after watching Nise?

I want to kiss Kirino on a wedding dress.

I want to kiss (You) in a wedding dress

Manami is a bitch. She's basically trying to get Kirino disqualified from the Kyouskebowl.

That's what makes her different from Kuroneko and Ayase, that never steeped so low as to try to incest-shame Kyouske and Kirino.

Would the Kousaka siblings had ended up together if it wasn't for Manami meddling? In the short story by Fushimi about an AU in which Kyousuke is still the overachieving alpha he was when he was younger and Kirino is a regular girl (she's an otaku, though, but doesn't have money to buy all the stuff, and has black hair) suggests that Kirino has a crush on Kyousuke even though they didn't have their "cold war" and also has them start the life counseling sessions.

Well alpha Kyousuke would be swimming in pussy and wouldn't need to fuck his imouto.

he's ugly though

What makes you say that?

*would have ended
Fuck my ESL tendencies

Kyousuke's mom is the beset girl in Oreimo anyway.

Regular Kyosuke is dripping in bitches already and still goes imouto route

Well apparently it's because he was really bootybothered when a megane told him that incest was bad.

Sounds interesting user, is it translated?

He's canon handsome plus he's tall and have a huge cock.
No.
>suggests that Kirino has a crush on Kyousuke
Get those incest-glasses off, there is no suggestion in the special chapter, they are in a "normal" brother x sister relationship, "if world" Kirino is just your generic moeblob imouto, clingy and loving but nothing else.

>generic moeblob imouto, clingy and loving but nothing else
wtf that sounds great

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Ore_no_Imōto_ga_Konna_ni_Kawaii_Wake_ga_Nai:There's_No_Way_My_Black_Haired_Little_Sister_is_This_Cute
B-But I want to believe

Best: Saori, Kuroneko
Meh: Ayase, everyone not listed
Shit: Manami, Kirino, Fujoshit

You can't hate or love Manami and Kirino at the same time.

Manami was right. The sister character is shit no matter how much oreimofags meme that turd.

You just can't handle REAL women

Best: Saori, Kuroneko
Meh: Ayase, everyone not listed
Kirino tier: Kirino
Shit: Manami, Fujoshit

best fight ever

And Kirino tier is one above elder god tier.

Hiding your power level is for failed/wannabe normalfags. True patricians stay in their final form at all times.

Fucking this, the normalfags cower in fear in the face of such a fearsome aura

>tfw no cross-over where Kyousuke, Kirino, Masamune and Sagiri go on a double date
I need it!

Id pump cum into Kirino if she was my sister.
thats all...

It'll happen

youtube.com/watch?v=S7phE1V4bhU
Kirino was a bitch that deserved to be punched.

God dammit, the story and concept of this show is so shitty, but then the show has to do something so cute like this to charm me again.

But I am a hairy 31 y/o virgin man living in his mother basement.

But why did her plan fail? Was there any reason it failed because plan seemed perfect

Didn't account for the power of love.

It wasn't perfect. She didn't take into account that alienating the siblings from each other would obviously cause Kirino's feelings to bottle up and intensify. The Westermarck effect (if it even is real) would naturally be nullified and Kirino's innocent crush/admiration would turn into an obsession

Well she did create Kirino after all.
How perfect one must be to bear the miracle of the universe

Oreimo would've been better if it was Oreane instead.

No.

Yes.

Well, yeah, obviously.

How would it work though? A middle school boy helping out his high school sister cope with her otaku tendencies? Imagine if she just showed that young boy a closet full of material about girls who like their younger brothers a little too much, that'd be some shit.

I love this gif with all my heart. Sums up well how I feel about Oreimo.

Could be HS boy with JD sister, or they could both be in high school (1st and 3rd year or something).

Still, a neesan who has to take life counseling from her otouto is really embarassing under normal circumstances, I don't think you could just simply swap it out. Consider this:
>JC Kirinee is a lively girl, with lots of friends, good grades and a modeling job on the side
>Kyoushota looks up to his neesan a lot, though she mostly finds him annyoing
>she goes to high school
>slowly starts losing friends from middle school, doesn't make any new ones
>gets really into anime and anime accessories
>her DC brother finds out about her little obsession one day
>by finding a pile of siscon-related manga
>misunderstandings happen because that's the only way to do comedy in Japan
>the two gradually start to explore all the otaku stuff, getting closer to each other in the process

Bonus points if Kyousuke grows throughout the story, starting as a kid and ending up taller than his neesan, because that's really cute.

>Bonus points if Kyousuke grows throughout the story, starting as a kid and ending up taller than his neesan, because that's really cute.
That would be sweet desu

my nigger.

>she never suffers for her degenerate hobbies
Why would she have to?
>She's perfectly fine to screw over her brother if it means her little secret is kept hidden
Assuming you're talking about the part where Kyousuke tells his father that eroge game belonged to him, he did that of his own volition.