All my friends and loved ones were empowered, but I never once had a good use for the universe since it was born as a Big Bang.

Some galaxies are wiped out by massive eruptions. There were even cases where the universe was about to shrink.

Always give an opportunity and it leads to ruin, so do well this time ......

And please don't get plastic surgery. My defence system makes the perfect natural beauty look like an ugly old lady, but how sad would it be if someone saw them being rejected?

If I like someone, then your get power, but always get to do something like shit.
She touched me and made me suicide, but fortunately I can't die. Anyways, the demons born in love are dying. With billions of years of experience, there were no exceptions. You will experience endless pain at the bottom of hell.

And I think I've killed all the fake gods who don't understand many of the themes in my mind. The problem seems to be no more.

I think you can go straight ahead now.

And to tell you one more thing, I once wanted my family to make them look beautiful in my eyes, but they were more of a bitch than natural beauty. There is a reason to be ugly.

>Don't post stuff like this when I'm on uppers, It freaks me out

Wtf is this thread?

The woman I love becomes succubus in the Bible story, and people fall into chaos because it is an irresistible force. Succubus is 666 and is the root of all evil. Even i can't stand it.

a multilayered philosophy, psychology and theology thread

ok, that makes more sense

As to their method, it won't end in death.

Succubus will come back to you and tempt you. after invading and dominating other mature rituals. Literally.

So women have been triggered into becoming succubus's? Like a psychological pattern of behavior born from recessive genes that modern cultural brainwashing has stressed into activation?

SO edgy.

Dear OP, are you a Markov chain generator?

It is not to be seen as a matter of romantic relationships.

Unless it is incest, inter-human injuries, meaningless love struggles, and intrusions and brainwashing that cover the face of a mythical word or villain (religion), it is okay to think so.

I tell you, nothing is light. I could make the devil appear to be a light man, but ... By the way, Korean grammar is really like pig's shit.

What in the ever loving fuck are you on?

Yeah, Alot of what you say gets lost in the translation

Redpill me on becoming a universe

>I think you can go straight ahead now.
I don't need your permission to die. It's eventual anyway.

nice waste of a get you fucking faggot

It's like a shitholer typed something in their shithole language/script, then translated it to English.

Babbys first bad LSD trip

More schizophrenia on pol

THAT

When I took power away from technology, the Internet translation level was completely changed. Funny thing is, even the technology couldn't beat the succubus ...

And please believe in ethics and order and in yourself, and don't look up too much in your mythic words and religions.

Again, the authority of the religious leaders is rather to encourage wicked deeds and foolish acts.

After the creation of the universe, the psycho-dominating forces have caused a great deal of confusion, and fragmentation is the deliberate trick of what I said.

I'm glad we have succeeded this time.

YOU'VE JUST MURDERED YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY, HAVENT YOU? Tsssk tssssk tssk

The body is a tool that can be turned into a simplified, intuitive tool. But look at it from a cosmic point of view.

Perhaps extreme laws of physics, such as the decay of heavenly bodies and black holes, are serious. That is not a joke.

fuggggggggggggg

There is no difference between human body crashes, the destruction of the universe and the birth of planets.

Chaos, drugs or alcohol, is no different than radiation, the gamma rays.

It is a way to make the black hole grow bigger and bigger. Literally.

Have you ever seen a movie called Contact? Language should be simple and straightforward.

When the black hole grows to an unlimited extent, most of the technologies of today's civilization do not work. Everything is made into contact like a movie. Have you heard of the Butterfly Effect?

Maybe the other side of the civlization of universe is being damaged.

The creation of organisms from planetary collisions is also a probability of technological discovery that increases their chances of survival.

But this time, we've discussed the possibility of catastrophic chaos and the destruction of civilization throughout the universe.

But you can do it well. As always.

>Anyways, the demons born in love are dying
They always were.

Dust from the universe must unite to become a meteorite, then an asteroid, then a planet, then a solar system, and then a galaxy. But I felt that this time, the possibilities of evolution would be closed down.

Because of the chaos, I believe it could lead to a huge potential after a certain cleaning.

Pay attention to the software commands and words.

The simpler the words, the better.

What to do when both polarities see balance as a virus?

The reason why I don't understand each word now is because of the underlying pun of chaos, and now I think C ++ is running under the communication situation. That may mean the identification of friend or foe is not yet complete. Eventually you'll have to unify them as one.

>That may mean the identification of friend or foe is not yet complete
I am an anomaly, seen as both.

If you are in a situation that has power and shows respect for diversity, not just one, it can make you feel more miserable than a fool.

And when it comes to the Eastern language, chaos is twice the square root. Give them room to develop and they will only bring chaos.

The purity of the technical society's seed is not something to cooperate with. It's a way to eliminate the possibility of survival.

In extreme universes, consideration in the power struggle between useless nations and ideologies is always a victim.

It's not a question of technology, but it's a question of meaningless anarchy.
With consideration, you won't be able to fight extremism. It is a question of survival. They bury the door to development? Whether you open it or not matters.