Cowboy Bebop Live Action?

tvguide.com/news/cowboy-bebop-getting-live-action-adaptation/?ftag=TVG_Twitter

>The adaptation will be produced by Tomorrow Studios, a joint venture between Britain's ITV Studios and producer Marty Adelstein that's also producing TNT's adaptation of Bong Joon-ho's movie Snowpiercer. Sunrise, the Japanese studio that produced the original animated series, will also be producing the adaptation, along with Midnight Radio, Becky Clements, and Matthew Weinberg. Marvel staffer Chris Yost, who's co-written screenplays for Thor movies, is attached to write.
>Cowboy Bebop aired on Adult Swim in 2001, the first anime series to air on the network. It also got a movie that same year. A live-action film adaptation starring Keanu Reeves was announced in 2008, but it never got off the ground. Perhaps this adaptation will have better luck.
No matter what happens, we can be certain that fans of the original will be mad at the adaptation.
JUST

>ITV
Good luck

Its the same company making the Snowpiercer tv show. I'm going to stay positive.

please tell me that's not the actual cast.

Ed is a male.

I'll never be the Spike that will save Julia.

Keanu would be a good Spike, but does he even know martial arts?

2perfect4U?

>now sure if ............

He could learn with Jackie Chan

>snowpierce tv show

What the fuck, thats insane.

I hope its good but TNT chose SNOWPIERCER of all things? Thats crazy

this is the cringiest shit i've seen all day

Who do you think is gonna play Ein? I'm hoping for Nolan North.

Take your "le cringing" back to r*ddit, buddy. The world is amazing, if the creators have the guts to change some stuff and make it their own it could be good maybe even great.

I recall him saying something about knowing kung fu once

Has a live-action anime adaption made outside of Japan EVER been good?

Silence was great
:^)

?

Spike is now a nigger.

Faye is a fat trans.

The only person they could cast worse in this cast is if alexandra daddario was replaced by amy schumer

>It's gonna be shit

>all those flopping unnecessary live-action adaptations
Bet they'll forget what the actual message is.
But we won't. We're gonna carry it.

aw fuck

Holy fuck I love Rescuers Down Under