This Pajeet kid is the youngest person to Smash Mensa IQ Test

He scored 162 on their IQ test.
While he has beaten Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking, he was only able to tie with his older brother Dhruv!
thesun.co.uk/news/5363403/child-genius-smarter-than-einstein/

Is /pol sure that Whites are the Master race?

Other urls found in this thread:

polymatharchives.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-inappropriately-excluded.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_James_Sidis
academic.oup.com/ije/article/33/1/107/668109
nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/nih-study-finds-racial-ethnic-differences-fetal-growth
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

id bang his mum

(((IQ test))) I scored 189 so fug off m8

Absolutely BASED Indus Valley
>Richest man in UK

Cool! Congrats, lil bro!

Like pretty much all "child intellectual prodigies" this kid won't amount to anything. Keep in mind that studies have shown you can raise a kid's IQ through heavy academic focus, but the gains starts to disappear in adulthood and genetics take over.

He may well be smart though. With a billion some odd you're going have a few smart people at least.

We are talking real IQ tests here not what you see when you step on a weight scale.

My friend actually got the same score when he was in school. It was the highest score anyone in his district ever got but he didn't live in some place like New York so it's not surprising to me.

I've read that the chances of professional success outside of math and the hard sciences actually decreases strongly after around 135 IQ due to a communication gap. The average PhD has an IQ of around 130 I believe and unless a truly high IQ individual can prove their assertions beyond any doubt, like in math, then their ideas will lose by virtue of unpopularity.

intredasting

could you perhaps tell the class what the word "quotient" in "intelligence quotiant" means?

Let's see where it goes....

I knew Brits were stupid, but not this stupid.
>A pajeet gets 160 in MENSA UK

>beating tests made up by humans is a feat smarter than making breakthroughs in science
>Bragging about solving the cube in 100 seconds

Mensa is the money sucking dojo for poindexter kids.

I.Q. tests for kids are higher than later in life.
He'll drop back to close to the mean in a decade or so.
Hopefully he'll have fucked off back to his home country by then.
Deus vult.

I actually kind of feel bad for him, like most 'child prodigies'. Already the expectations are sky high and he hasn't even done anything other than score highly on one test. He can pretty much only burn out at this point.

He probably cheated

quick, give all our countries away to the indians!

no?

then allow me to explain since you are retarded

a quotient is a ratio

what is IQ a ratio of?

You aren't going to be raising someone's IQ to 162 with academic focus. The discipline needed to devote the amount of energy required to do that would already require a high IQ because willpower and the ability to handle a cognitive load like that both correlate with IQ.

And the students who take part in the mathematically precocious youth program tend to stay on top. IQ is as always a distribution and so long as their develop continues apace they won't really crater that hard.

But they can’t figure out that the kid needs braces...

Why does his mom look so white? Maybe that explains the high IQ.

> And the students who take part in the mathematically precocious youth program tend to stay on top
Oh I'm sure he'll have solid if unexceptional career somewhere down the road.

Just don't expect to ever hear his name again.

Oh I don't. This is a good article that explains a lot of the difficulties involved in it. His best chance is to go into math and become an amazing mathematician with 3 or 4 citations to his name.

polymatharchives.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-inappropriately-excluded.html

White? lmao

Yeah, the thing with prodigies is that eventually, they outgrow prodigy status when normies catch up by the time college begins. They wind up becoming normies, too.

And yet he hasnt managed to poo in loo.

Not very suprising as there are 1.3 billion Indians

Here you go
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_James_Sidis

Highest IQ ever, and it's A FUCKING WHITE MALE. You've also probably never even heard of him, because just being extremely smart isn't worth a damn. What you do with it is your legacy.

Einstein never took an IQ test. Also, 162 is high, but not newsworthy -- The only reason this is a story is because he's brown.

Based Hindu.

Pajeet? more like Pacheat

It's almost like if you actively practice eugenics for thousands of years you can eventually get autistic kids out of a burning pile of human shit, fascinating

It should be worth a damn but society actively ignores the cognitive elite in a vain effort to constantly lift up the bottom. I wish priorities favored the top in this regard instead of leaving them confused as to what to do with their lives unless they've got adults around them who can guide them. Such people need to be directed early on into fields that suit them. All this focusing on the bottom will do is accomplish jack shit. Asymmetrically, one genius can change the face of the globe.

>(((Mensa)))
>(((IQ)))

At least pajeets assimilate. An Indian guy owns the gas station down the road from my house in a rural part of Indiana. He has a gigantic ridiculous name of course, but he just want everyone to call him Bob. Oh, and he hates niggers.

Whiter than French I should have said.

>you must be dokta

kek brianlet I scored 300 bra

This is great news. Maybe eventually they'll have enough smart people in that country that they'll stop shitting in the streets.

Can he get his fellow poos to use the loo? If no fuck him.

Still believing that IQ means anything in 2018...wew

you seriously didn't know that IQ is a quotient of mental age divided by physical age?

how fucking retarded are you?

I bet you didn't know that pooinloos gestate for a week less than Whites either?

and that the lesser races develop faster, but not as far

>He beated a hax and a vegetal
Wow, maybe he can be the one to bring totilets to India.

Nor has Hawking

Pretty much. They either become ranging autist like William James Sidis, or dick around in the mathematics departments of a university.

In the UK. That is like being the richest man in Alabama.

you must be not white to associate "paleness" to whiteness. that indian mother just don't look european, her skin is yellowish. the pic of the woman you just posted show is that pink skin but tanned. europeans have pinkish skin. paleness is nothing if you're yellowish.

The (((intellectual elite))) already rule you goyim.

If you shit out a billion babies a year, statistically you will eventually find some gold amongst the poo

>Like pretty much all "child intellectual prodigies" this kid won't amount to anything. Keep in mind that studies have shown you can raise a kid's IQ through heavy academic focus, but the gains starts to disappear in adulthood and genetics take over.
That's not entirely correct. Yes, IQ tests taken during childhood don't correlate strongly to adult IQ, but not because of "academic focus". An IQ test is always weighted by it's nature: you're being compared to your peers. That means a 6-year-old is always going to be compared to other 6-year-olds, NOT to the population at large. A gifted child will often score many times higher on an IQ test than an adult because their peers are so much less developed than he is. Everyone's intellectual development plateaus at adulthood with a sharp rise during childhood. May gifted children are just precocious: they develop their intellectual capacity faster than other children, but that does NOT imply that their intellectual capacity will plateau at a significantly higher level. Once their peers catch up to them in their 20s or so there won't be anything really special about them.

>162 IQ
>still shits in the street

Funny thing is, no one is really bragging here. Hawking and Einstein would both have done well on such tests no doubt. They've done studies on students in high level physics courses and not a single student below certain thresholds, I forget precisely what they were, ever got over a C, B, or A respectively. It's not something to brag about individually, speaking in the specific, but it definitely matters in the general. People always get really dismissive around the matter of IQ because it makes them self-conscious. It's like power levels in DBZ. There's no room for ambiguity there. I mean, there is within a standard deviation or so, but there comes a point where you're simply forced to admit someone is intrinsically superior to you in some way and few are able to do that very well.

Jews are a perfect example of what intelligence without a coincident respect for truth and moral courage produce.

Racist. Jews are bro-tier.

Sure, the mathematically inclined ones are fine. Give me the guys who worked on the Manhattan Project and keep the creepy leftists.

Iq is a fucking meme, the more you have the more autistic you are.
t.140 iq brainlet

White women are made for the BBC.
Mixed-race people make me excited for white genocide!

>Once their peers catch up to them in their 20s or so there won't be anything really special about them

Their peers just so happening to be other people who become high IQ later. The precocious youth are still on a path to do very well in cognitively demanding fields. They may not all become Newton level geniuses but few ever are.

IQ is not an indication of success. You can have a huge IQ but if you don't have riguor, patience and a curious nature you will never use your IQ effectively.

me taking the picture

does he poo in loo?

The irony is, if you rally are 140, you only think you're a brainlet because of your intelligence. 140 is right on the cusp of what is meaningfully high IQ so you might not be some juggernaut but if you put in the effort there's probably nothing you couldn't understand.

>shit in the street.
>effective use of limited resources.
>lower cast have to clean it up.

>durr you shoor wites our mastur rase?
Indians are Aryan you fucking shill

christopher langan blows this kid off the charts with plus 200 IQ. Op is fascinated with 162 IQ?

sage

This!
BROWN ARYAN MASTER RACE!

if you actually stop and think about it sitting the mensa iq test is one of the dumbest things you can do.

it's like some sort of comedy scam where some guys have a set up some tables where you pay them some money and then they give you a certificate saying 'your clever'. kind of like university in that sense.

Mensa membership is also really expensive

>like every genius pajeet, he indicted for securities fraud 4 years after becoming CEO of a vaporware tech company.
Does this happen in the UK as much as it does here.

whenever you see these stories, remember that shitskins peak sooner, but never develop as far, and that IQ is a quotient based on mental and physical age

That sound like on the fly made up BS.

P O O
O
O

which bit?

>Background Evidence exists that normal gestational length varies with ethnicity. This UK-based study compares gestational length amongst a cohort of white European, Black and Asian women.

>Methods The cohort comprised 122 415 nulliparous women with singleton live fetuses at the time of spontaneous labour, giving birth in the former North West Thames Health Region, London, UK.

>Results The median gestational age at delivery was 39 weeks in Blacks and Asians and 40 weeks in white Europeans

is it the quotient bit?

what, pray tell, does IQ stand for?

ready to hear your arguments

no?

no arguments? ok

The bit where a single study showing miniscule differences in gestational periods is used to say that Indians not only intellectually mature early but also that they peak early.
If you make this argument in any serious scientific domain, you would be laughed off as a Fuck up.

>Actually managed to leave India
Seems smart to me

IQ tests have been cited as no longer "the bar" for intellectual measure. They're not accurate in the slightest.

adult iq tests != child iq tests.

he is essentially 4 standard deviations above the mean for a child his age.

doesn't mean he will be 4 standard deviations above the mean as an adult.

its like a kid that grows to six feet tall by the age of 12 and then never grows an inch more.

4 standard deviations above the mean as a 12 year old. but merely 1 standard deviation above the mean as an adult.

>What is the City of London
>Alabama couldn't launder a pig

>What is a bell curve?

Whites don't deny the blacking of America.

So.. He doesn't shit in the streets or does he?

It's the average iQ of a population that matters. Rare individuals mean nothing when discussing large groups.
Smart kid, though. Good for him and his brother.

1/40th is miniscule?

perhaps you should check out studies on age of puberty onset in different races, or even average lifespan of the various races, both support my assertion

here is another scientific study on racial differences in gestation

nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/nih-study-finds-racial-ethnic-differences-fetal-growth

>NIH study finds racial, ethnic differences in fetal growth

now who would be laughed at in a scientific setting? me who is proved correct, or you who is proved wrong?

ITT: Low IQ white trash being jealous

I would rather have an inteligente Poo Poo than a dumb white

You do realize that IQ tests take age into account? If he still has an 162 IQ by age 30, then he can celebrate. But I'm willing to bet he is just an early bloomer: he'll be 115 by the time he is an adult.

true, but I hope you are aware that IQ is a quotient of mental and physical age, this gives it the property of higher numerical value at lower ages

>162
cute

shitskins develop faster, but peak earlier and do not advance as far

>be in pharma
>be a member of mensa
>my be i'll meet smart and intelligent people who'll make a difference in the world
>it full of billion IQ people not helping in anything but serving coffee at starbucks
Mensa is full of high IQ retards who do nothing with their lives but brag they have high IQs
You have no idea how disappointed I was

I don't argue with fools. So here is my last comment.
Where is the link between miniscule gestational period difference and intellectual development and peak?
By your arguments blacks should have lower physical strength peak then whites because they are supposed lesser races with lower gestational period. But we all know that Blacks have higher muscle mass and physical strength than whites.

Your goop of an argument is redundant.

Mensa is full of high IQ people sure, but most of them are lazy and never fucking accomplish anything. It's no good having a high IQ if you don't have the personality and will to power to utilize it.

>only three digits
Are you even trying??

>reddit spacing

>I don't argue with fools. So here is my last comment.
oh go on, make and exception pham

do you agree with the following?

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

but does he poo in the loo?

pls can stay?

no answer? you are defeated sir, you cede the field