How is life in poland?

How is life in poland?
Are there good jobs?
Do the countrymen accept white catholic immigrants?

Im an American born of polish blood. I am currently learning polish from my grandmother. If I were to leave this multicultural shithole, would I stand a chance in poland, or would I be rejected? I want to make poland great, and with it's right wing government and population I would be very happy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mz4UeZOhdC8
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion
youtube.com/watch?v=Vx3aGiurRbQ
youtube.com/channel/UCswNqsexgXyEon17FxYv-7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Poland is full of racists, they hate people of color, those who adhere to islam, people who identify as the opposite gender or non binary, LITERALLY EVERYWHERE you go. It's sad really.

Sounds like a beautiful place .

Pretty good mate.
Instead of asking this on a mongolian throat singing forum, you could have just watched one of thousands of videos about Poland on youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=Mz4UeZOhdC8

niema pracy w polsce..

Only major cities avoid shitholes below 400k population. If you are an IT guy you could live here like a king. Never larp as a nazi, you will get stabbed.

>How is life in poland?
>Are there good jobs?
bad
no

Considering that you are too stupid to post in your own language without grammatical errors, learning polish is definitely beyond your capabilities, so you are pretty much disqualified on this basis alone.

>Never larp as a nazi, you will get stabbed.
Why? I thought your 25% Jewish population was a thing of the past

>too stupid to post in your own language
Maybe his first language is Spanish?

I don't care about Jews. It is about other horrible things naziz did to us.

>It is about other horrible things naziz did to us.
Any examples? redpill me

What about you? Is your first language Swedish? Are there really Swedes who are this dumb out there? I guess I shouldn't be surprised, this is Sup Forums after all, the true creme de la creme of mental retardation.

Because regular Poles hate Nazis with passion just like any other central/eastern european country. Nazis are human trash who destroyed the future for nationalistic politics för almost 80 years.

>Is your first language Swedish
Yes. Given how many Polish nazi LARPers you already have it seems a bit far fetched to believe you guys are gonna knock out similar nazi larpers from other countries.

Nie sraj.

In a country with almost 38 milion inhabitants I wouldn't call some 10-20 Nazi retards "many". You have more Nazis in Sweden but they are as worthless as everyone else in Sweden.

MUH GENOCIDE
MUH INVASION
WAAAH WAAAAH WAAAAAAAAH

suck it up and fuck off bydlo

It might be quite a shock to someone who likely doesn't get much inrl human interaction but you will get this same response elsewhere as well.

if you can get remote work, earn GBP, CAD, EUR or USD

its a great place to live
believe me you will live like a king there

pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion
Also stealing our lands, art, and other valuable things, kidnapping 200k children + we were underpeople so they treated us like shit.
The worst thing in mu opinion was destroying Warsaw
youtube.com/watch?v=Vx3aGiurRbQ

Germans went too far after the Warsaw upising. These savages were destroying one building after another. Just visit Warsaw and see how it looks like. Look at our 'old' buildings there. They were all destroyed by the nazis. One example - take a look at Saxon Palace in Warsaw before the war and how it looks today.

>t.

It will be tough, there are lots of shitty Poles, but of course a lower pecentage of them, than there are shits in other countries.

It will be hard, both to learn the language, fit in find a job. But if it matters to you, you can do it, and you will also have to be quite open.

If you decide to do it, good luck, but if you are serious about this, no reply on Sup Forums will change your opinion.

Do what you must.

I am interested in this too. I am retiring soon and plan on moving to Poland or someplace in E.Europe. What would be the standard of living with $3500/mo?

funnily enough your pic is what most poles look like

Yes white go back to where you came from. We don't want your kind here . Remember only Europe is for whites.

>t. triggered mutt

...and

>t. la creatura

>Im an American born of polish blood.

Poland is a shithole. Greetings!

>I want to make poland great,
best, you pay gas bills of one "rydzyk" (well known in poland)-
while you never let you car alone on the street.
hahahahahhahahahsahsahshsahahahahahahhaaaaa!

Speaking about paying someone else's bills...

Lol poles don't even like Ukrainians who come to their countries. They aren't going to like some american faggot who can't handle diversity coming to their country and trying to turn it into their white nationalist ethno-state

its only your utopic dream, will never come true.

be realistic in your shithole stanislav.

>How is life in Poland
Shitty, disease and hunger.
>Are there good jobs?
70% of the population is unemployed
>Do the countrymen accept white catholic immigrants?
They will eat you alive, not out of hate or anything, its just that we are starving. I ate my grandparents today.

But I'm realistic. My grandchildren will never know any german because you all will be soon brown :^)

don't larp as a nazi here, you are going to get stabbed

It's horrible, don't come here.

ditto dream, we will rock you some day a' thousand miles from now (eastwards). it's a promised land of your g'children.

Is this what polish women look like???

Pimsleur

I don't have to dream about it anymore, it is happening right in front of me. I always wanted to ask you a question why does your government locate refugee camps next to girls schools?
"the mills of God grind slowly, yet they grind exceedingly fine" Your time is over my brown friend.

fuck off were full

nope

Brit with Polish blood thats been living here for a few years. Heres a rundown

>The business culture
Its a poor country for business. Doctors and CEOs make about the equivalent of £20- £30,000 a year. Thats not to say the purchasing power is the same, but you will struggle to make it big here if you are earning money in Poland. Conversely, bring in international money, and you're automatically a bigshot. For this reason its a good country for investment if you wish to live there.

>Women
A strange topic. First thing is that theyre much more attractive than our women. They're also much better at being homemakers. But...
a) Poland is unique among the eastern countries that the women are much more bullish and independent than in the neighbouring countries. So compared to our home countries, its a better place, but compared to Ukraine or Lithuania, I think they're a slightly worse deal.
b) For the reason above, you have the unique phenomenon here of the argumentative middle aged female bitch. You'll meet her at work, at the grocery store packing your bags, on the street. I dont understand it, but its a real thing.

>Language
My number one tip would be dont speak Polish in Poland. This is crazy, but its true.
1) Most people speak an intermediate+ level of English already, as they learn it in school
2) The moment you start speaking Polish, people judge the fuck out of you very, very quickly. And because its a rigid and overly convoluted language, in business or official matters, they'll try to run circle around you to your disadvantage. Always speak in English and put everyone on the back foot, and be amazed how it all becomes the opposite - people try to prove their English isnt garbage, and are much more accomodating.

>Food
Much better, or much worse, depending on your perspective. Food here is heavy, and stodgy. Now, if you like that - as do I - you'll have a good time with food.Yet buying anything but most basic of vegetables is a problem.

All in all, if you have a game plan, I think theres a lot more economic opportunity in this country than anywhere else. Due to unfulfiled market needs and niches that people dont fill due to the lack of business accumen, theres more prospects here than in most European nations IMO.

Myself im getting my MD degree over here. I plan to come back with a few million dollars, and start property and business investments. While reward is lower due to the economic realities over here, risk is also lower due to the reduced investment costs.

gtfo nigger

Yet buying anything but most basic of vegetables is a problem.

Where do you live dude, Kielce or some other shithole?

Ill also add that Poles are very unconfident and raised in a rigid social structure. People are raised to be humble and quiet. If people are treated badly at the bank, or at work, or at school, they'll usually take it rather than speak out.

For this reason, as an American or Brit in Poland, you do stand out a lot in a positive way. I dont mind meekness, but I get the feeling a lot that native Polish guys are little bitches who let their women take control of everything.

That said, the older generation of Polish guys are bro tier. Outspoken, friendly, tend to have larger body builds, and good blokes.

Poznan. Look I love tomatoes, potatoes, onions, cucumbers, mushrooms. But if I go to the store and fancy getting an avocado that isnt shit, asparagus, brussel sprouts, fresh chillis - im shit out of luck.

these things don't grow in poland and have to be imported, why did you expect them to be decent
in quality?

Hurts to see so much beauty destroyed because of "muh aryan superiority".

all this somehow correct.

>The business culture
not only poor. you'll be muck around very quickly. BE AWARE

Definitely, and it certainly doesnt make or break a country to have asparagus. But for a foreigner, like me and OP are, its quite a jarring contrast for us between a large supermarket in the UK or US, and over here

I still sometimes find myself surprised that I can go to Biedronka or P&P... and walk out having not really found anything interesting or worth buying

what do you mean Istvan?

Lazienki palace was lucky. Germans drilled hundreds of holes to put explosives all over the building an demolish it. Only because the soviets were advancing they did not have enough time to destroy it completly. However, Warsaw Royal Castle was not so lucky and we had to rebuild it from the scratch. I laugh every time some american nazi idiot idolizes Hitler. Hitler and nazis are responsible for the mess in Europe we have today.

you are drifting away. what is your point?

fuck off we're full
we eat yankees for a breakfast, like you eat burgers

>Only major cities avoid shitholes below 400k population
Good thinking. Leave the trash in the cities, while keeping the best life out of sight of foreigners

>he lives in post-germanic shithole
Good.

>How is life in poland?
Shit
>Are there good jobs?
No
No, don't come here.

Trick is to visit a wholesaler like Selgros. It's where the good shit's at.

Visited Poland, men are stern and up to no bullshit, women are VERY HOT, Warsaw is not pretty, booze stores everywhere. People are generally polite. A very traditional society with its pros and cons.

>How is life in poland?
>Shit
boring

>Are there good jobs?
>No
only in bruxelles as polish wc cleaner.

>No, don't come here.
yes. be employee of father rydzyk.

>A very traditional society
makes everybody tired.

Hey thats a great tip, thanks man! Theres one not too far from me, going to check it out

Life is great in Poland if you are educated and have good CV. It's pretty much as anywhere else. Most people that bich about Poland are poorfags that had to move away in search of a job. We had huge emigration of people to EU - those were the lowest and dumbest polish scum that could not get a job here (they are the toilet cleaners of EU now). We are huge in IT with lods of EU firms opening up here (lower pay for great IT talent) and life is great - rally. We dont have terrorist, niggers, or jews here (we exported our Jews to Isreal a long time ago). It's also safer here then in shitholes like Paris or London - I can get back from a party at about 2 pm in night and not get mugged stabbed and things like that (Poznań here).

Poland is best EU country if you have been in all of them that when you appreciate what you have home.

Poland was awesome. Going back in march.

Honor in the fatherland.

polacs, you know me?! I will my Mercedes-Benz back!

This is me, Bolek! You know me... Where is my Benz noch einmal donnerwetter!

autism

>It's sad really.
For me it's cool.

Shut up! Don't invite foreigners here. Sure, I could tell him the truth that life here is a paradise, but I don't want foreigners here, because they will ruin it

You must have ran into some weird stores or really out of luck, the more southern greens tend to be meh quality in winter but they are pretty common in larger chains and especially in more deli types of stores.

Biedronka has the worst quality of anything, Lidl tends to be passable. There's a quite large premium sector to be filled by a chain, we had Alma but it went full Polak business model (drain the profit while it lasts) after initial success and folded a couple of years ago.

Interesting point about the difference in how people treat depending from the language you are using.

And about the dudes too, it's a self-reinforcing feedback. When I was nearing my 20s I started to have enough off this overly agreeable shit and started poking around my boys, calling them out and generally trying to make the pack a little more stern instead of meeking everytime the ladies jump in.

Nope, got steadily prodded out and now in my 30s it is still like everyone likes to shake hands and have beer but only one or two, only alone and only when the missus is busy. No invites to friend circles, no challenging, no being offensive besides the shitting on leftist stuff.

Guys want it like this, convenient in a way.

You can trade with potatos or items you "found" and why not joining a criminal agenda... steal cars. Rob a bank. Rape some children. Don't forget to call everything and everyone "Kurwa" or at least end every sentence with it.
If you manage to master every skill I wrote, you get a Golden Polska Needle for Integration. Good luck!

full

This is really interesting input given your perspective, thank you for contributing this

Conversely, this is stupid and juvenile. Fuck off.

>would I be rejected?
Contrary to what EU says, we're pretty tolerant. You can only fail out of your own accord. Knowing language certainly will help. But USA isn't called land of opportunities for nothing. You won't find that much of them here.
This cunt came here on his own, learned the language and is doing good. And he had no Polish ties at all
youtube.com/channel/UCswNqsexgXyEon17FxYv-7A

>How is life in poland?
Quite good, and it's improving.
>Are there good jobs?
I guess so. Foreigner even can have it easier to find one
Yes, we actually need more people because of our low birthrates. But not brown ones.
>would I be rejected?
Nah, there are lots of foreigners in big cities, you'll blend in.

What part of "fuck off we're full" quota you don't understand?

jesus christ u dumb krauts need to be removed from the european map like it was originally intended back in 1918.

rural cities are backward savage, and churches usually tell people what to think, and simple minded people believe them. Bigger cities, mainly Warsaw, Cracow, Poznan, maybe Silesia are ok-ish if you work IT.
Cost of life is microscopis if you compare it to USA, BUT earnings are shit.
Good car costs 2 years of median income. ~40 000PLN
new Iphone costs 2 months of income (4000PLN).
You can rent a 40m^2 flat in bigger cities for 1500-2000pln.
Poland is godlike if you're workign remotely for wetern countries, then you're like king of the world - you have money for vodka, women and nice things. If you're normie idiot, you'll suffer the life of lower-class slav peasant, struggling from day to day. A barmaid here earns ~900-1300 pln monthly, without any benefits like healthcare. A mcdonald employee earns from 1200 to 2000PLN
a carton of milk costs 3PLN
a big mac costs 10PLN
a cellular plan costs, depending on amount of data, 30 - 100PLN
Netlix cost 50PLN
usually, you spent ~100PLN daily for groceries and usuall stuff.
A pair of good shoes costs 300PLN
1000PLN is now worth ~300usd.

We have worse quality of food/hygene products than germany. Our own, very good food is exported to EU countries, while shittier quality food is imported. Our factories are almost nonexistent, goverment pushes the way of social welfare life, essentially rewarding lazy parasites, while middle class pays for it, which makes most of good-thinking, working people to migrate from poland and live usually either on western countries, or some tax heavens like phillipines. All what stays is shitty people without any idea how the life works - and you usually see them on all the memes about poland.

I forgot something right? As a honored Polskiego you can travel to different Location in Europe, to scrup toilets. England preferred.

You need to get their membership card first though. That way it at least filters out retards and other undesirables.

You fucking moron if you read the thread you'd see im a Brit who has come to Poland.

Take your worthless input out of here, and go choke on Mehmets cock.

Lol

>churches usually tell people what to think, and simple minded people believe them

wow, slav countries are all the same with some minor fluctuations, really made me think tbqh

>rural cities are backward savage, and churches usually tell people what to think, and simple minded people believe them. Bigger cities, mainly Warsaw, Cracow, Poznan, maybe Silesia are ok-ish if you work IT.

Someone got his hair dyed violet and thinks the world is wrong.

>Cost of life is microscopis if you compare it to USA, BUT earnings are shit.

Nope.

>Good car costs 2 years of median income. ~40 000PLN

That 2 years of minimum wage. 1 + 1/3 of year of a median (~2500)

>new Iphone costs 2 months of income (4000PLN)

Income on the lower side.

>You can rent a 40m^2 flat in bigger cities for 1500-2000pln.

Yep.

>Poland is godlike if you're workign remotely for wetern countries, then you're like king of the world - you have money for vodka, women and nice things. If you're normie idiot, you'll suffer the life of lower-class slav peasant, struggling from day to day. A barmaid here earns ~900-1300 pln monthly, without any benefits like healthcare. A mcdonald employee earns from 1200 to 2000PLN

Confirm good life when earning dollars or euros.

>a carton of milk costs 3PLN
>a big mac costs 10PLN
>a cellular plan costs, depending on amount of data, 30 - 100PLN
>Netlix cost 50PLN
>usually, you spent ~100PLN daily for groceries and usuall stuff.

More like 150PLN a week if you can do basic meals yourself.

>A pair of good shoes costs 300PLN

Can cost 100PLN, 200PLN is more than enough.

>1000PLN is now worth ~300usd.

Yep.

>More like 150PLN a week if you can do basic meals yourself.

Like shit- mud- and flieburgers

2 weeks in Germany and already sharing your culture with the neighbours, Mokebe? How nice.

That's what they sell in Aldi.

No, like eggs and sausages for breakfast, soup + chicken breasts and potatoes on supper, and something light for dinner. Its nice for you for trying to share your home recipes, but nothanks.

Why you asking why? Do you even know basic of our history?

Nazis literally murdered millions of our people (white people i must add), destroyed our cities, destroyed or progress and let soviets to rape and kill us from east and enslave us for 50 years, i'm disgusted every time retarded murrican praise hitler while they will be next to be shot in the head by beloved nazis.

No hitler didn''t love white people, he hated all whites except their own imaginary aryans.