Name a character more unlikeable than this guy

Name a character more unlikeable than this guy

Protip: you most likely can't
I'm fucking seething. I've literally never in my life been this fucking mad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_MtnMAAUYh8?t=2m21s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He did literally nothing wrong. Also his mom is hot.

you don't cheat on 2D.

That one kid from Minami-ke.

You just jelly

The entire cast of Kuzu no Honkai.

His father

Nah the only people in that show who did nothing wrong are the titcow and her sister.

Are you angry simply because he fucked a lot of girls? Stop being a faggot.

This guy gets it.

This guy. This fucking guy, is the absolute worst. I mean, sure. He doesn't want to get married to some hot fighting chick. But to be an absolute piece of shit towards everyone that cares about him, every fucking episode. God I hate this faggot.

From Sumomomo Momomo.

The only thing wrong with him is that he got the worst voice in all of anime. I had to literally stop watching at episode 2 because I could not stand it.

youtu.be/_MtnMAAUYh8?t=2m21s

At least he's not his dad. I can't think of anyone else that I would gladly castrate and rip out their vocal chords.

You know what the best part is? Outside of Kotonoha (and her family), every single girl he fucks is actually related to him.

Eh, he grew up and ended up marrying the womanlet. If anything I felt bad for him. He pretty much was forced to like martial arts. His life was at risk because both his father and the father of the girl weren't able to stomp the opposition in a setting that was literally "might makes right" without dragging him into an arranged marriage. Not to mention his mother sealed off his martial arts talent because of muh violence.

Also Momoko was the ugliest of the heroines. The snake girl and the horse girl were hot but his fiancee was annoying as hell.

This guy

your retarded. Grifith was given a prophecy to become a god, he did nothing wrong. You would do the same if you were going to become a god

griffith cucks are at it again

Not liking makoto is a surefire way of spotting a reddit poster.

ikr. The dude was a player, he didnt deserve to die. Fk its not even like hes an adult, the relationships are just temporary school fling. Get as many girls as you can get.

go back to animesuki

The fat shit from Accel world
Really killable

But user, he loves his mother

Double yandere love is purest love