twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be a fag
>commit suicide

their culture really suck,deep down.

#1 in plastic surgery
Not everyone can afford the plastic surgeon
just kms

this

Excessive collectivism depresses the individual in favor of society.

Excessive individualism does the opposite, with narcissism and bipolar disorder as a result.

Find a way to harmonize your personal interests with your society's needs.

delete this

slaves of samsung

Ching Chong Hiroshima Suduko

They live in an even greater consumer illusion than the United States
>AH RA RIIIIIYOOOOOOOOO

they rank high in abortions too I heard somewhere

Id honestly say this. South Korea has a huge problem with their masculinity. It's poisonous

that's just boy band shit
the west use to have it too

Nobody cares.
Saged.

South Korea's birth rate is at the bottom level in the world

seems they have a culture of perfectionism.

you have to be beautiful, well-educated, and wealthy.

if you fall short, you have no reason to live.

t.feminist

Koreans opened up a Kia factory in Monterrey, only way they could get their employees to come was to build them a gated, highly guarded, private neighborhood near the plant.
A friend that works there has told me the following about them.

>50% are single women younger than 35
>half of them look like anri okita, the other half like a flat hitomi
>the 50% are men that look like literal mexican schoolchildren
>they don't talk even among themselves
>some of them insist on working more than 14 hours a day to impress their boss
>they don't leave their houses
>the few families that moved drive their kids 2+ hours everyday to the best city schools
>beaner schools can be fucking brutal enough as a native and these chinklets don't speak a lick of spanish
>they are extremely racist but pretend otherwise (mexicans are racist as fuck too but at least were honest about it, these chinks get legitimately offended)
>wear a suit every day regardless of the activity, one of them showed up in formal dressing to go to a fucking taco stand with a coworker
>inevitably their women start fucking the local beanchads
>they caught one of them inside the private neighborhood
>virgin chinks got mad as fuck and filed a harshly worded complaint
>women get angry and two days later those that sent the letter apologized

growing in up SK must be hell in its own bizarre way

>among OECD
Why do rich nations ignore the shitholes? Ignoring them doesn't make them go away. In the next two decades Europe will be flooded with shitholers to a degree not thought possible. it will mark the second Bantu migration.

cuz it's worse korea and they can't handle that

1) it's harder to get reliable statistics about meme issues like suicide rates in places where they're struggling to feed everyone
2) these places don't have meme mental health issues like we do, your average 60IQ African tribesman just wanders through life contentedly smiling to himself as he reflects on how he didn't get eaten by a tiger or die of malaria today

Don't worry, pretty soon a lot of them may really have something to kill themselves about.

no tigers in africa user but i get your jist. more like lions crocs hippos denge fever malaria ebola etc etc. ya i would smile too if i woke alive each day

Shameful disgraces

I really wish Westerners would just mind their own business. I'll take high suicide rates over high crime, chimp-out, Mudslime terrorism which the West has wholeheartedly embraced any day.

Japan under reports while S.K. might be trying to fix the problem. Maybe.

You wouldn't. You think you would, but you wouldn't. I don't blame you: you have never lived here, after all.

I speak Korean of course but maybe you could translate that for others

>Live in a giant feminist social experiment
>Life is shit

Who would have guessed

Got a hot date with a South Korean woman tonight, anything I should know about South Koreans?

It's actually very cheap

They kill themselves a lot, apparently

They smell like garlic.

I took a physics class from their astronaut (who is, of course, female). Very easy to see why no one would want to live in their society.

I dated a korean girl
Holy shit they’re suicidal crazies
I left her and she attempted suicide
I can say it has to do with how they are after men leave them
The korean women just can’t handle rejection
They get super depressed for being rice niggers

it’s HBD. the primary determinants of suicide globally are North Asian (Koryo-Japonic, Eskimoan, and Uralic) and South Indian (see Guyana coolie descendants and Sri Lanka) ancestry. It really doesn’t matter what the societal context is as we can see amongst second-generation immigrants, adoptees, and transplanted populations. It is surprisingly inelastic to cultural “pressures” (lots of people want to attribute it to alcoholism or residential schools or colonization amongst New Worlc Arctic groups for instance but thry are invariably quite ignorant of premodern suicide prevalence). These races are just a) highly sensitive and b) evolved suicidal behavior as a kind of costly signalling to elicit support from conspecifics. Under modern conditions the suicide performance just tends to be likelier to succeed.

You know what happened 13 years ago? Worst Korea fully recovered from the IMF crisis. The suicide rate dropped dramatically when the government asked everyone, from workers to management from rich to poor, to sacrifice for the good their fellow people. Once it was all sorted out suicides were right back on track.

Ask her if she's kimchi bitch

They need more immigration. The new koreans never suicide.

race mixing scum really need to remove themselves

Lol... Ching Chong is against China and Hiroshima Sudoku is Japan.
But you already know this and I'm a faggot for teaching.

I fucked a jew bitch once. She was even older than me and she slit her wrists because I wouldn't make her my girl friend. Neurotic Psychotic Cunts.

Tiger Moms.
All Asian mothers are tiger moms, but the SoKos are the pinnacle from what I've seen in life. My 5th grade daughter won the county spelling bee against a gaggle of 8th grade Asian kids. The retribution handed down to those kids by their moms for losing a spelling bee to a round-eye 3 years their junior was pretty damn abusive in public. I'm talking insane from a western pov. I'm betting they really got the what'fer when they made it home.

If I had that kind of upbringing, I'd likely be preprogrammed to suicidal ideation the first time I slipped on one of life's rocks, too.

LOL seems like YOU'VE never lived there. Highstress work environments are much better than living in chimp neighborhoods and always being afraid to leave the house without being harassed by chimps.

Does korea even need high stress work environments?
You guys aren't even very productive after working 14 hour days. You're being fucking jewed and you're proud of it.

Why did you live in a chimp neighborhood? Stop being such fuckin cheap Yellow Jews and live in a normal neighborhood with white people

It's just the culture of acting like you're working hard. It's changing slightly because we are richer now and more developed but it needs more time for that to change.

They can't see the point of living through the narrow eyes

Even their K-pop stars kill themselves

Fuck of, Korean is the STRONGEST RACE, we once ruled this world

Then why don't you get a better job? Stop being a dumbass and working overtime for your boss's favor. Work for a company that treats their workers right. I have a relatively low stress 8 hour office job.

Undeniable proof of Korean soil, we're your ancestors goy,

wtf pole why have we done to you?

This is why.

Their pussy’s smell like Kimchi

south koreans living in korea are mostly miserable. I lived there for about 3 years working as an attorney (white guy). Nobody's happy. Old people always look pissed off, giving everyone dirty looks.
I met some cool people there, but by and large I'd have to say that seoul is mostly a dark, depressing place. Great subway, great infrastructure, miserable people.

There's no such thing as low stress when you're still physically in Korea though.

nothing, i just sometimes look at you and laugh
squinting prepubescant little ninjas
cute

How can dicklets even compete?

You have the smallest penis in the world. your poor women are fucking miserable.

klaq.com/worldwide-penis-survey-heres-the-chart-were-talking-about-this-a-m/

Then leave you self-hating chink. See which country opens its doors to you, faggot and consider you their fellow countrymen.

Because they live in a capitalistic kike society and they realize they are USA's dog, they have no sense of ethnic pride, they are just drones without roots, numbers without purpose.

You never hear about suicide epidemic in North Korea, wonder why...

Wow how come western media isn't discussing this?

they are probably just more efficient at it

Now link the world rankings for vaginal depth and width so we can compare, you Gazan pusule

Because Americans don't count eating and drinking yourself to death as suicide otherwise they would be by far #1.

>Japan bigger than the U.S.
no fucking way.

>beaner schools can be fucking brutal enough as a native and these chinklets don't speak a lick of spanish.
Only for betas

You are fucking small. And you have 40 million black people, WTF.

Even in this list you ranked 96 out of 116 countries.

klaq.com/worldwide-penis-survey-heres-the-chart-were-talking-about-this-a-m/

Dude
Translate of kys

Sorry, I don't speak autistic Chinese.

LoL, now I know why Americans hate us.

because you're liars?

I'm not siding with mutts, but there's no way in hell that Japs have bigger dicks than mutts, this graph is totally wrong looks it was made by a kike to...
>checks flag