Re:Creators

Why doesn't somebody just shoot her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5MvQusas9R4
mobile.twitter.com/otakunews01/status/872287633849954308/video/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd shoot her with my dick if you know what I mean.

Look at her, then tell me you'd shoot someone that cute?

Isn't she powerless so long as you just don't respond to her?

Shit writing, she's the easiest one to kill so far as you just shut up and attack.

No, this mary sue has high level evasion ability too. She will most likely die from a surprise attack, if she ever dies at all.

Ninja skillz

Because you would have to be a psychopath to murder a cute normal school girl.

She's not really a mary sue seeing as everyone hates her.

How much asshurt is it gonna generate when she inevitably dies like a bitch.

She's my favorite character but I've already accepted she's gonna get fucked, and hard. I just hope it'll be a while yet.

You just know somebody is going to reverse her power on her Bugs Bunny/Elmer Fudd-style.

>don't listen to the psychopath
>"Hey are you listening to me"
>"no"
>a lie about a lie

So, everyone's agreed that Magane's gonna kill Alice next ep, yeah?

no, Alice is going to kill Meteora

>hear no evil
>just put on music while fighting and ignore her

She's gonna try, there's gonna be a big battle, then at the end Alice'll fail for whatever reason, then Magane'll shank her for failing to kill Meteora. This shit writes itself. I'll give a 100% chance that Rui'll do nothing too.

PV when?

It's always been a given that she won't have a happy ending. As long as she doesn't die to something absurd like the Japanese cold, it's fine.

54 min

What if you record her and play her voice back at her?

Right now I can only see Altair fucking her up. That Holipsicon is still the most OP ability in the show. I wouldn't be surprised if she could just shatter Megane's spells at will.

and truck-kun?

It's been demonstrated that Magane has ninja skills and is fast enough to evade bullets.

How do you think her vagina smells like?

If I were the writer I would send Magane to a blank world with nothing in it for all eternity except maybe some tasteless food and water to keep her alive.

StarKist

Reminder she has done nothing wrong.
>Bookstore guy was killed by a demon it couldn't be helped
>Attacked by a crazy bitch for no reason
>Accused of being a murderer despite doing nothing
>Creator tragically took his own life yet she continues to press on
>Attempted to be friends with a dumb beta faggot
>Delivered dumb Mahou's last words
>Is a pure hearted maiden devoid of negative emotions
>Hasn't lied a single time

>Altair ends up massacring all the creations she brings over because they annoy her
I would honestly be ok with that.

She technically performed cannibalism.

Mahou Shoujo's aren't human.

Altair brought Magane into the world and thus bears all responsibility for what she has done. This means Altair and probably Setsuna cannot be redeemed.

well, technically she is also a mahou shojo

>didn't set the parameters for those events to happen

I would have accepted that argument if you said sharks aren't human.

If she isn't human then why did she die from bleeding a lot instead of regenerating?

Checkmate, sharkfags.

Removing one of your senses already handicaps you. She was also able to dodge the not stand user at super human speeds. And if you can't hit her, its just a matter of time before you chase her into the street and end up getting run over by a truck or whatever else she can find in her environment.

If you can hear her, she will break you. If you can't, she will use it against you and push any advantage that she has. There is no "simple" way to kill her except brute force and a keen mind.

There's objectively nothing wrong with cannibalism when done in moderation.

I think I would shit my pants in laughter if Magane died because some random driver fell asleep at wheel and hit her while she was spinning around and gloating in the middle of the street. It would be an excellent death.

I didn't know there were Sup Forums users in Papua New Guinea.

HAHAHA THE POODLE IS DEAD
DEAD

Just snipe her from a distance. Problem solved. I can't believe nobody thought about this.

bullet will bend

>implying
precocious locutor is going to kill her like that

I like Alice-chan!

>Just snipe her from a distance. Problem solved. I can't believe nobody thought about this.

I've got bets on Blitz doing exactly that, probably in the back while she's gloating.

Any way to silence her or make her deaf?

Set a trap for her to immobilize her

Shit writing.

No indication Sharkteeth's source material is some shonen fighting manga.

In fact, it pretty much looks like a mystery novel so why is Sharkteeth jumping around like a ninja?

Sharkteeth says the MC from her story always gets on her nerves as well so just how hax is the MC from her story.

He just looks like an ordinary boy in really old fashioned clothes.

I bet they have in her story. She's probably been held at gunpoint already and then lie about a lie'd her way to bullet immunity. Mark my words. It was the first fucking thing she did with Alice, making herself immune to her lance.

maybe she isn't human.

You're an ignorant fucktard who has never read any Japanese mystery novels.

Where's the PV? REEEEEEEEEEEE

>89 iq

Is it unbelievable to think that, at some point in her novel, she lied and said she had super human strength?

>In fact, it pretty much looks like a mystery novel so why is Sharkteeth jumping around like a ninja?
Is it confirmed that she's just a normal girl that can warp reality? She's probably a supernatural being of a sort, if she's the bad guy in an occult mystery story. If she's not, then she probably used her meme magic to augment herself in various ways. The effects are supposedly permanent.

If she could lie to enhance her abilities she wouldn't have been complaining about not being able to fly and everything else she mentioned at her creator's place.

why are you posting a corpse?

I doubt she's even human, she's probably some kind of witch.

Her power only works if the person has spoken to her. Meaning if she lies to someone for bullet immunity, it only works on that person. So some guy can still shoot her if the other one was stupid enough to reply to her.

>Sharkteeth says the MC from her story always gets on her nerves as well so just how hax is the MC from her story.
He probably keeps his mouth shut, or just says things like "I don't know" or "I suppose that could be true" or "You know what, I think you might be onto something there", when she tries to get him to deny something.

He's probably just smarter than her, basically. She likes to trip people up and rustle their jimmies and use her magic, and he doesn't fall for any of her shit. Probably.

>Sharkteeth says the MC from her story always gets on her nerves as well so just how hax is the MC from her story.

Seeing as she remarks how fucking dumb the characters in the real world are he probably just has an ounce of sense and doesn't take her bait.

Wait if she was deaf would she know someone is responding to her lie?

Shit character, Mamika was wasted on her.

PV's out!

no, in 18 min

All I can imagine is a male version pic related now. I know it won't happen, but I'd love to see someone out-tease the shark and turn her wordplay against her.

Is it weird that I want to read Shark's story more than I want to keep watching this anime? It just seems more interesting.

Maybe her powers involve making people around her slightly retarded so they'd actually be intimidated by her bullshit, not that it matters anyways they're all just stuck in narrative

Hell, I'm just hanging on because I feel like something amazing will happen and I don't want to miss it when it does. It's not like I'm watching much else this season, just this, Eromanga and Tsugumomo.

Isn't Mecha Boy Sharkteeth's greatest Weakness?

According to Mech Boy's Creator, Mech Boy's Creator Description is literally someone who punches first, ask questions later. Someone who won't listen at all.

Isn't that kinda bad for Sharkteeth?

>you never go to a maid cafe on her shift

Remember Baccano?

So as creations only get sent back to their fictional world when they die, why doesn't Altair just bring Mamika back again and make her use her full powered Magical Splash Flare and repeat the process? Surely the Great Destruction would happen in no time, with this method.

IT'S TIME

>Dat PV
Holy shit, how did Mamika come back? And where did she get that lance?

See

Even a literal mute can be sharks weakness.

>Oh hey congratulations you've been isekai'd now do you mind just spamming that friendship nuke you have around the block a few times? For Reasons.

POST A LINK FOR GODS SAKE!!!!!

If you used nonverbal communication with Shark, could she use her power?

>Magane: Some BS
> (You): *Shakes head*
> LIE WITHIN A LIE

Yeah the strongest characters in the Naritaverse are "regular" humans. This piece of shit here isn't really that strong but he could easily avoid being crushed by the one of strongest guys in the world who also happens to be human.

>implying you can harm shark whitout talking to her
Also she is faster than your waifu.

>I can't believe nobody thought about this.
It's almost like the writing is complete garbage.

THANK YOU. I've been trying to figure out who Shark reminded me of.

youtube.com/watch?v=5MvQusas9R4

>why aren't studios animating every crackpot plan I come up with

Satan confirms Meteora will die.

RUI IN A FIGHT
FUCKING FINALLY

Is Cejia's Creator gonna die?

Here

mobile.twitter.com/otakunews01/status/872287633849954308/video/1

METEORA IS KILL

REJOICE

She can't since if she summons Mamika again, the memories she left behind before she died will just come back making defect to the other side.

Wait, have we seen the red laser attack from someone before?

>the Hiroe jizzeaters are here
More like
>why aren't the characters doing something completely fucking obvious when they've been established to be smarter than this (or at least Meteora)

*blocks your infodumps*

No. Presumably it's some kind of magic Alice is using.

Okay so Meteora fights Alice, however...What the fuck is Yuya doing letting this happen?

Matsubara is going to die.