Hannity’s twitter account gets shut down after he mentions Form 1649

What is the far-left establishment afraid of?

archive.is/Hf3Jr

Other urls found in this thread:

gsa.gov/forms-library/notification-federal-supply-schedule-improvement
youtu.be/TcqWok8AubE
mobile.twitter.com/alexhamilton74/status/957234617525915648
fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&data_type=processed&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=10/05/2016
youtu.be/VvSzJoRRgoY
acquisition.gov/gsam/current/html/Part538.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're afraid of this

>Hannity disabled his twitter when his bot fucked up
OP is fake news

Or this....

>top tier derailment

So has anyone heard anything from Hannity since yesterday?

well it's true it was shutdown before the tweet not after

Hannity was leaked a new lead.

They’re afraid of a major TICK TOCK he was about to drop

Wait is this about the thing where the US took peoples houses and gave them to immigrants?

quickrundown!

Hannity is Qanon

Hannity is currently under Secret Service protection. He knows something, or is on the path to finding out something that can potentially tear the establishment asunder. He's one of Trump's greatest allies on this front.

And because he's a public face, nothing can happen to him without the public suspecting something.

Maybe if he didn't post so cryptically and instead was detail and extremely specific in what he wrote, we would know exactly what the "far-left establishment" is afraid of. As it is we'll just have to keep cycling through screencaps of various government documents without knowing which he is referring to. Tick tock, time to buy another book.

it's back up now

gsa.gov/forms-library/notification-federal-supply-schedule-improvement

Hannity is Oprah

jewish man with a jewish wife runs a popular white nationalism honeypot site. he gets outed for what he is. his followers still defend him, because there's no real alternative white nationalist sites or they'd be trying to shut them down in "current year", like they're trying with the stormer. these white nationalist sites are all honeypots so they can keep these people in check and control the narrative, including the chans. same reason Spencer still has a twitter. people on here and trs are either fellow shills or just too dumb to see the truth, and will even defend OPs pic.
>you can't choose your family, especially not your wife
>he's a based white nationalist just like us

Is this about U1 though? She sold it when she shouldn't have, but it wasn't "stolen".

Never heard of that one. My first thought was the cash Obama sent Iran, but I suppose that wasn't "stolen" either. Unless it was.

kek wrong thread

>Is this about U1 though?
Who knows? Hannity didn't say anything specific or precise to inform the public of republic-threatening corruption. He just threw out a cryptic one-liner. Don't you just hate it when that happens? Tick tock, time to buy another book.

Saw Sean at the beach today with Russia Limbaugh. They were drinking Smirnoff and saying da comrade.

Shithole country

Shithole country

He literally never delivers.

It was his password the dingus posted his password “formsubmission1649”
He panicked and shut down his Twitter because he didn’t know what to do

fuckin boomers man

>far left establishment
pfffhahahahaha absolute conservatism

Come on...

Can't you train cats better than pic relate?

LOL you should talk nice flag

Yes I know, imperialist capitalist union that is EU is failing and that's a good thing. Your imperialist state is also collapsing as we speak.

>He panicked and shut down his Twitter because he didn’t know what to do
>fuckin boomers man
"Boomers" created your computer, your internet, the programming languages, your operating system, and the infrastructure and framework in which social media exists.

>Amazon, Google, Twitter, Facebook et al aren't far left

>Form 1649
Form 1649?
Those who searched for "form 1649" also searched for various tax forms...
Possible tax form?
It may also refer to a GSA (General Services Administration) form, gsa-1649, notification of federal supply improvement.

Not sure what this means, but if you're looking for dirt or secrets, the GSA keeps records of EVERYTHING.
Remember when Clinton cronies were caught smuggling GSA forms out of the GSA, one of them having the forms stuck in his sock? Clearly an attempt to sanitize GSA records. THAT'S how damning they can be.
General Services keeps track of EVERYTHING spent, even black-budget shit.

We need to know what’s inside the ticks so we can tock about it

bump

And they still can’t figure out how to properly wipe their ass without getting it on their fingers

>what’s inside the ticks
you already know it's always blood

I'm 74 with clean hands and ass.
You're just upset because those dingle-berries are irritating you.

You are blind. Shit how do you combat this kind of shit?

Shithole botfag

sauce on SS?

>OH MY GOD HANNITY TICK TOCK HAPPENIG WATCH OUT GLOBALISTS YOU'RE GOING TO JAIL
this happens every week and you newfags fall for it every time

Don't forget about Switzerleave.

>there is actual evidence of an anti-US conspiracy within the FBI and DOJ
>democrats are not arguing against its existence, only its scale and significance
>things are looking worse and worse as more important documents are mysteriously missing from one agency only to be leaked or revealed by another

Tick tock is a meme guys :)

Yea sure ok terry

youtu.be/TcqWok8AubE

>Yea sure ok terry
At leas God and I can talk through my computer.
Can you?
I can see your fuckin' glow from here you nigger.

lol the eu is the strongest it's been since before 2012 which isn't saying much but foreign investment is coming and the euro is probably one of 2018's most bullish currencies.

He deactivated his own account
This is just more tick tock faggotry

Dossier was paid for by the FBI
By leaking it they stole it or something

mobile.twitter.com/alexhamilton74/status/957234617525915648

OH SHIT,OH SHIT,OH SHIT,OH SHIT,OH SHIT,OH SHIT,OH SHIT,OH SHIT,OH SHIT,OH SHIT. THIS NOW NEEDS ITS OWN THREAD.

Bake it, senpai

Of course we don't know because Hannity wasn't specific. Think of how much time and energy could have been saved if he had just been specific, thoughtful, and detailed. The republic is supposedly at stake, after all! Tick tock, time to buy another book.

>Don't forget about Switzerleave.

ther was only 12 positions on the clock

:(

Maybe I'll redo the pic with a 24 hour clock.

nice find

This seems to be the most plausible so far, imo

somebody get this guy more coffee

>seems
>most plausible
If only someone with a well-publicized information platform had managed to be specific. Maybe it was too much to ask. Tick tock, time to buy another book.

He's an attention whore just like his faggot buddy Julian. Just a scam to get viewers. Hannity is almost on Alex Jones's level

I agree, Julian is the biggest fame whore I've ever seen. All of his fake hashes/keys the hourglass bullshit. Worst of all was him implying Seth Rich was the leaker without a shred of evidence. That's bitch made shit right there. Fuck Julian

The absolute state of Shareblue shills

www (dot) acquisition (dot) gov/gsam/current/html/Part538 (dot) html

T (dot) co/by0GYzhm5h?amp=1

Hanity and Russia Limbaugh were on the beach today yelling da comrade. Anyone who disputes this is russai bot

Bumping. A lot of shill threads shitting up the catalog. Keep this at the top.

I wonder if the shareblue fags get paid 1.5 the rate
on Saturday

Truth

in english, doc!...

ohh..shit

Shithole state.

>A
Eurocompanies are flooding into the US now.

Trumps Russian shills are lucky they get paid at all. Russia is a 3rd world country.

Their is a secret society that runs the show in washington. They got exposed. And now the leftist media is playing the "muh, conspiracy meme"
Just look for a lot of dead bodies to start piling up soon.(suicides, wink wink) After the ADD public moves on to the next mass shooting that conviently happens.

Speaking of dead bodies, do we know the details surrounding the spy that was assassinated for the Trump dossier.

Spies do not get assassinated for fake news.

Also. The few in the fbi are just that. A few. Members are all over the place. It was Hillarys turn. And the public didnt play ball. Now its 24/7 Anti Trump.
Until they get their girl/guy, puppet back in office. Then life is peachy.

it's like Y'all aren't even trying anymore

This is old

disbursements from Correct the Record to shills
from the FEC site
fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&data_type=processed&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=10/05/2016

JW Pres. Tom Fitton Speech: The Clinton Scandals--from Emails to Benghazi to the Trump Dossier:
youtu.be/VvSzJoRRgoY
comfy video for playing in the background
Form Submission 1649 #Hannity
rock out with your socks out shillfags

What does Russia get from Trump?
No meme's.

That Q LARPer is the biggest faggot on the board rn

it must be demoralizing for them to be losing so bad and the acceleration of it lately
I mean, some of the ridiculous shit that Comey
and the rest fell for during the election is
humiliation at it's finest

Hannity's ratings are sagging so he temporarily shut his Twitter down last night for attention.

Sean Hannity is Irish so it looks like the (((Anglos))) at Twitter are trying to genocide him.

I’m lost at the T

large if marge

>tfw your bot is broken

who wouldn't be

What's 1649

acquisition.gov/gsam/current/html/Part538.html
image of shareblew takedown plan
Brock's anal prolapse is showing

It's the year your king was hanged for treason, britbong

It's not the real Q, just a shill niggerfaggot imposter.

I know about Charles I but that's obviously not what this is about.

Rush and Mark are better.

whoops wrong image

1649BC is the year the Keltic Empire discovered Atlantis and basically you're fucked.

>It's the year your king was hanged for treason, britbong
>by a guy who was basically a warlord on the kike's payroll who proceeded to flood England with kikes in the wake of his "victory".
>years later they got BTFO and their Puritan, hyper-kiked remnants fucked off to Kikemerica and invented a fictional foundation story that they were being "religiously oppressed" instead of copping to being the jewish subverts that they are