Apologize

Apologize.

Other urls found in this thread:

missstormcaller.tumblr.com/post/160279800132/cant-fear-your-own-world-part-1-full-translation
missstormcaller.tumblr.com/post/160685232502/cant-fear-your-own-world-part-2-full-translation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh shit I'm sorry

I'm sorry OP is a faggot.

Sorry you were sick.

I sincerely apologize.

Sorry your amazing art was ruined by an absolute hack of an author.

Sorry fer what? Our daddy told us not to be ashamed of our dicks, 'specially since they're such good size and all

Whoa dude you're such a fag

No.

maybe

sorry that you didn't get a writer

I miss the old kubo.

I'm so sorry about your mental disease.

the reason why Ichigo never awakened his full power is because he is still a living human. When hollow, quincy and shinigami blood come together you get something called a "rebirth", it is the ascension of a new spirit king. Ichigo has all those three, but his human blood keeps them all in balance.
In short, making him the new king for real would've required killing him

no you're a hack

I see. Your daddy gave you a good advice.

What is he doing these days? What does he look like these days?

I always believed in you.

Go fuck yourself

Sorry for reading your trainwreck.

>making him the new king for real would've required killing him
Yes we know. The Hisagi novel confirmed that he would've been killed and they would've put his corpse as the new SK.

When is that picture even from like 2004?

He must look like an old ass man now.

He got surgery after finishing the series. According the same interview, he's relaxing and playing Zelda. He hasn't thought about starting up a new series anytime soon.

>What does he look like these days?
Pic-related. Looks like he lost weight and looks much healthier overall.

Hollow and shinigami causes soul suicide.
Hollow and Quincy causes soul corrosion.
Quincy and Shinigami is unknown because only one known case exists and these two aspects of his power never interact directly.
Hollow, Quincy and Shinigami however creates a god. In short, Ichigo is a demigod perhaps more fearsome than the actual gods in Bleach, but he could've been a lot more powerful. Perhaps if Ichigo had awakened the human aspect of his power it would've been possible to cause a rebirth. As it is now the human aspect is just a container keeping it all separate.

fuck you

Did something happen recently?

No, maybe his incomplete hollow melding was already treading on the realms of a rebirth.

>The Hisagi novel confirmed

Shit was there any new interesting information from that book?

I completely dropped the series after the final manga chapter

If you mean the surgery, it was for his shoulder.

>Side text: (After the series finished) “When taking an MRI, my shoulder tendons were severed.” (Kubo)

>Matsui: That’s right, I wanted to ask you. When continuing a weekly series, didn’t you ever become dazed midway through?

>Kubo: dazed (laughs)?

>Matsui: Have you never momentarily drawn like you were writing something automatically?

>Kubo: Ah, I understand! I get it!

>Matsui: A state in which you are somehow able to draw because your body has memorised how to draw. Given that there really is no flexibility to draw whilst thinking about various things like I did in my former days. Kubo sensei, how soon did you lose that flexibility?

>Kubo: probably around the final 3 years?

>Matsui: Ehhh!! Over 10 years since the serialisation!?

>Kubo: by that time, my physical condition had deteriorated so much, I had lost that flexibility.

Kubo gave Narita a bunch of notes and Narita wrote a novel from those. Anons are enjoying the novel since it addresses a lot of the unanswered questions in the manga. Like Ginjo's flashback, Ichigo's power, the original sin of SS, fullbringers, hollows, quincies, the five noble families, Tousen's past, who survived etc.
And more importantly for some, it redeems Aizen.

>Shit was there any new interesting information from that book?
Depends on what you consider interesting. I can give you the link so you can read the prologue and first chapter. A new chapter is released every 2 weeks on the JUMP APP and a physical copy will be released in the future.

We're getting a new chapter this Thursday.

what the fuck, sounds like they should have gave this guy the reigns over the story years ago and busted kubo down to art duty

Do you mean it redeems him as a character, or that he gets accepted as a good guy or some bullshit?

>I can give you the link so you can read the prologue and first chapter. A new chapter is released every 2 weeks on the JUMP APP and a physical copy will be released in the future.
>We're getting a new chapter this Thursday.

So I guess there's nothing major in these novels?

Please give the links

It's a lot easier to just infodump than it is to pace a story and illustrate it. Writing books and writing manga are completely different.
It redeems him as a character. It reminds us that the shinigami are huge evil assholes and that the four noble houses can literally get away with murder, and worse.
Aizen's goal was to destroy the past and the oppressive institutions of Soul Society and create something new as its ruler.

I don't give a fuck dude just get shit done.

It would literally have taken kubo multiple decades to resolve even half the shit you wrote in that post

>So I guess there's nothing major in these novels?
I mean we found out who the last noble house was and that the noble houses in general are tied to the original sin of SS that has something to do with the SK. Aizen is all riddles when talking to Hisagi about it.

missstormcaller.tumblr.com/post/160279800132/cant-fear-your-own-world-part-1-full-translation

missstormcaller.tumblr.com/post/160685232502/cant-fear-your-own-world-part-2-full-translation

It would've taken him 10-20 chapters.
3-5 times of that if he had included the flashbacks.
Ginjo's story in particular is very sad.

We're still missing one noble house.
We have Shihouin, Kuchiki, Tsunayashiro, we're missing one. Shiba was demoted, remember? They used to be 5.

I don't care about any of that. I want to know if Urahara got together with Yoruichi.

You're right. I wonder if that house will also be brought up.

Nope. Last novel revealed that they were both alive, but in different worlds. She now lives in SS and teaches at the academy a few times a year while Urahara is back in the human world. Yoruichi also sends Soi-fon to the human world sometimes to pick up treats at the bakery where Orihime works.

>the reason why Ichigo never awakened his full power is becau
Who even cares anymore.

Holy fucking shit, he paired together the worst couples imaginable and left apart the best couple, for no reason whatsoever?

>worst couples imaginable
Wrong.

>left apart the best couple
since when were urahara and yoruichi a canon couple?

Prior to the last chapter, there were no canon couples.

But there was something between them. As much so as Ichigo and Orihime and moreso than Rukia and Renji.

I'm so sorry based kubo

>But there was something between them.
To you.

For what? If anything I want an apology for taking so long on the ending that he was forced to shorten it into the shitshow we got

Tell me again why is there a filler arc in the middle of an arc

stop watching the anime and read it instead

kek

Creative.

I liked the art the best out of the big 3. Not sorry though.

>I liked the art the best out of the big 3.
same.

You apologize to me, you rat bastard. I will never not be mad.

No, you suck

the more I think about how the series ended, the more it pisses me off

Kubo missed a great plotline with Aizen, Urahara, and Soul Society

What the fuck is with these fat Bleach apologists constantly sucking Kubo's dick? It seems like every Bleach thread is filled with fanfaggots who try to shout down anyone who points out Kubo's inconsistencies and shit writing. Then some of them have the audacity to accuse the people criticizing Bleach of being fanboys, as if that makes any sense.

Yes, there was objectively something between Urahara and Yoruichi in the manga. Yes, Kubo dropped the ball by keeping them out of the finale and never addressing this. Yes, Kubo is a hack for a multitude of reasons.

Never

>being this angry that your shitty pairing didn't happen

no one gave a shit whether yoruichi x urahara happened or not. it was literally not even a worry of 99.9% of the fanbase. fuck off shipperfag.

99.9% of the fanbase was too busy being disgusted at the pairings we DID get.

Fuck off you fat, autistic fanfaggot. Kubo is shit, and people who white knight Kubo are lower than shit.

>99.9% of the fanbase
You mean all 20 readers?

Kubo is our God.

>99.9% of the fanbase was too busy being disgusted at the pairings we DID get.
Yet the final volume still sold well and the RR wedding novel outsold the previous Matsubara novel we got when the series was on-going and more popular. Really makes you think, doesn't it?

>fanfaggot
If you want to complain then do over things mattered? There was plenty that went wrong with Bleach(starting way before the last arc), but Urahara and Yoruichi not getting together was not one of them in the grand scheme of things. Get your head out of your ass.

>He got surgery after finishing the series. According the same interview, he's relaxing and playing Zelda.
He deserves it. Waiting for whatever he choses to create next.

>Aizen's goal was to destroy the past and the oppressive institutions of Soul Society and create something new as its ruler.
>as its ruler.

>I liked the art the best out of the big 3.
True, by far.

You can draw, but you are not fit to write, draw and associate with other people at the same time. The profession of weekly mangaka was never a good fit for you.

There were innumerable things that went wrong with Bleach, particularly in the last arc, including, but not limited to, not having Urahara and Yoruichi in the finale and not having their relationship go anywhere.

It's like Kubo was going out of his way to give us shit pairings, while ignoring the decent ones he set up.

>while ignoring the decent ones he set up.
Kubo never promised for Urahara and Yoruichi to become a thing in the end and that goes for any other pairing you were rooting for. That one's on you, not him. Next time don't get so attached to a shonen pairing.

>If it didn't happen, it must mean that Kubo-sensei didn't set it up.

I personally never saw Urahara and Yoruichi as a thing; like I said, it's more on you.

What's wrong? Getting uncomfortable that Kubo's shit writing is getting exposed? Next time don't hitch your wagon on a horse with cancer.

I can readily admit that Kubo's writing is shit in many different ways, but he didn't drop the ball with Urahara and Yoruichi in terms of pairings; I think he dropped the ball with their individual characters more if anything. He honestly never set up anything in terms of pairings with those two, and there are other fans that feel the same. If you saw something then it's because you let your own delusions override canon which is very common with rabid shippers from what I've seen, especially when dealing with shonen.

Nah, you're making a pathetic attempt to bluff by pretending to be angry at Kubo's writing, but the reality is that all you're doing is defending him. He set up Yoruichi and Urahara multiple times, particularly in their last battle. Pretty much everyone saw it, and it's just another annoying thing about the ending. It's not even close to being the worst of his crimes, but you're making a fool of yourself acting like it didn't happen.

>He set up Yoruichi and Urahara multiple times
Can you provide examples of this? I never really saw it. That other user is right, shippers will always see what they want to see. Platonic relationships can be construed to have romantic overtones, even with two straight people of the same sex.

So to sum it up, where's the proof, user?

>Platonic relationships can be construed to have romantic overtones, even with two straight people of the same sex.
Or misconstrued, I should say.

>you're making a pathetic attempt to bluff by pretending to be angry at Kubo's writing
There are plenty of things I'm angry about when it comes to Kubo's writing and I already stated that those things happened long before the final arc. If you don't believe me then so be it.

>He set up Yoruichi and Urahara multiple times, particularly in their last battle
They always traveled in duo, but that doesn't mean they had to become canon? I personally didn't see anything more to their relationship than being close nakama. If you saw something differently then so be it; Kubo himself obviously didn't considering that he make it canon and had no qualms about the novel stating that they live in different worlds.

>Pretty much everyone saw it,
Literally who is everyone? I don't even think you can speak for Sup Forums since no one in the final chapter threads raged about those two not becoming canon.

>Draw bishounen
>Call it shounen

How did he get away with it ?

Ichigo is the most handsome shounen MC by far. Souma comes close though.

Rurouni Kenshin looks like a girl, Slam dunk characters are bishounen too, Death note characters, Saint seiya characters (at least in the anime), etc

>So to sum it up, where's the proof, user?
He doesn't have any because there's nothing; the closest thing to romantic undertones is Yoruichi licking him/snuggling up to him in her cat form and even then that proof can't be taken seriously since she was drugged and had no idea what she was doing, it was just more Yoruichi fanservice. For example, there is a huge difference in the interactions of Gin x Rangiku and Urahara x Yoruichi; with the former you can immediately catch the romantic undertones whereas with the latter it depended more on the reader, some will think there's something more, other's will think there isn't.

Ichigo, and Bleach males in general are in this weird limit of having fine facial features but still having a manly face, not too femenine or child like

>Yoruichi fanservice
...But she was a cat at the time?

You didn't see her new cat form in the final arc?

Kubo usually had nice designs in general that's what I want to believe anyway for characters, be that for male, female or otherwise. Mainly his colored pages looked good in hindsight with all the different costumes they used to wear.

Yeah Kubo, apologize.

the men started getting sameface after awhile though. ichigo and byakuya could be twin brothers

Ichigo and Byakuya? No. Byakuya and Haschwalt? Yes.

>kubo down to art duty
>kubo
>art
>duty
KEK
E
K

Don't blame him, ink's not cheap, the man runs a businesss, not a charity.

Yes, authors that want that his characters look handsome usually make them look too feminine, and in fact I don't find attractive that type of men (but it seems Japanese girls like that type of femenine men more), but Kubo makes them look attractive in a manly way

Not that user, but it has nothing to do with ink being expensive. I'm sure it was to make the event more dramatic, but some fans saw it as laziness which is understandable.

Dude, I ... what ?
Of course I was joking, this isn't about the price of ink, I see it as a case of laziness, too.

>...
explain this