>ITT ANIME CHARACTERS THAT AREN'T JAPANESE

>hard mode
>no angels. demons, devils, "only exist in video games/alternate world"

Parallel timelines are fine if they're based on the real world, like Code Geass or Fate/Stay Night.

Hey reddit

Shut up and post more Arturia Lancer

All anime characters are made in Japan. If it's not Japanese, it's not an anime

98% of anime characters are white.
I don't know why Japan keeps making all it's anime characters white people who happen to live in Japan and speak Japanese instead of drawing Japanese people but as long as there aren't any niggers it's weird but fine.

>Laura Bodewig - Infinite Stratos

Do they do these? I've always liked ITT style stuff.
She's my favorite actually. Wish there was more.
But I'm talking about the nationality of the character.
That always cracks me up to be honest.

Like half the cast of SnK

Just gonna go through the IS cast since they're representatives of their countries.

>charlotte dunois - France - Infinite Stratos

More of what?

>Cecilia Alcott - England - Infinite Stratos

More art. I have a folder but it's puny compared to some of the other characters I like.

Why the fuck did you make this thread? Do you think they're rare or something?

I'd say she has a fair amount, you just gotta know where to look.

The Code Geass universe is actually pretty crazy, and a prequel would've been more interesting to me than the Akito series, but I still liked Leila.

Leila - Britannian (like european or something?) - Code Geass

That's probably true. I usually just check the boorus/Sup Forums threads.

>a thread died for this, etc
I wouldn't say rare, but I was looking for more anime to watch that had characters of other nationalities. Instead of making a thread begging for recommendations I thought I would do this thread and post what anime characters I do know.

Like, most of the Joestars

an anime white person can still be an african tho

Haha wow a disguised rec thread who would've thought.

All of the joestars right? Josuke isn't a Joestar

Since when Saber is Reddit? I loved her since 2007 and this the first time I heard about it

Since when was this a Saber thread?

Beverly Seethrough -American - Toaru no Index

>18
>Beverly Seethrough
>american filmmaker

It's better than begging in my opinion.

>It's better than begging in my opinion.
You know what's even better? Actually watching a decent amount of anime before posting here.

Why there is so much хорошо (Russians) characters in anime?

Basically every isekai heroine/harem member

Thats fucking stupid user

Ayame Shaga - Half Italian - Ben To!

You really want to make this a dick measuring contest? Show me your MAL or something then. I don't need to prove to you how much anime I've seen, I just want to know what anime feature characters from the US/etc.

That's why this is hard mode. Although when it comes to isekai I usually like elf girls/immortals.

>show me your MAL
Is this whole thread just an elaborate bait holy shit user

Literally the entire cast except Mikasa and her mother

Rakshata Chawla - Indian - Code Geass

What else do you use to keep track of your anime? You're going to tell you don't use mangaupdates either?

Do you want to compare penis sizes too?

Man I hope that her figure shows her without the horse.
They have to focus all their effort into her glorious body instead of a dumb horse.

Ladd Russo - Chicago Illinois USA - Baccano

>You really want to make this a dick measuring contest?
Very clever. Man, I'm just trying to make a thread about anime characters that aren't Japs.

In SnK isn't Mikasa the last asian person in their world? If that's the case then most of the characters aren't Japanese.

Squid girl isn't Japanese de geso.

Eren Jaeger

I guess this dude is german? Even the OP had a german chorus too.

Yeah. I think Levi is too no? I know they're rare though, and that's the only reason they didn't rape her since they were going to sell her as a virgin.

all characters in SnK are European except for Mikasa, who is Japanese.

Never thought I'd see Kuromukuro here.

It was a comfy mecha. If the whole show was like the last episodes, it would've been pretty good.
I used the first picture of a foreigner I found in my anime folder though. I don't even like... whatername. Too bitchy for my tastes.

Ironic that weaboos think Japanese people are superior but Japanese think White people are superior.

Hugh Anthony Disward - UK - Dantalian no Shoka

Pretty sure he's from the UK, can't remember, but he's a fighter pilot from WW1.

I do think her horse separates her from other Saber figures, but not sure I want a figure with a horse. Hard choice right there.

Considering who it is, it's possible that she'll get several figures. Some with the horse, some without.

e-z

Boku no pico

Every character from any anime that has no Japanese characters.

luviagelita edelfelt - Finland - Fate/Stay Night: UBW (but more prominent role in Fate/kaleid liner PrismaIllya
I don't think my wallet can handle that. I'll look into it, and hopefully only get one.

HERE THIS! I AM THE WORLD'S MOST BRILLIANT SCIENTIST, JONATHON JAMESON VOLKERSON THE THIRD! NO DOUBT THE WORLD'S GREATEST GENIUS! I WILL NOT ALLOW THE COURSE CHARTED BY MY FEARLESS INTELLECT TO BE DEFEATED BY ANYONE, INCLUDING YOU! IF YOU DO NOT RETREAT AT ONCE, I WARN YOU, YOU WILL BE ANNIHILATED!

The whole cast is made up of mercenaries from different places.

Tsukihime was better than Fate.

>Yuuya Bridges - Muv Luv Total Eclipse
This guy is Jap/American but hates his Japanese half .

Don't worry about it