Today is Shinji's birthday. Please say something nice

Today is Shinji's birthday. Please say something nice.

Shinji saved anime

bump

誕生日おめでとう

Get in the you're mom you autistic little best girl

Fuck you, you little shit, you just had to have your birthday on D-Day, didn't you? You could have had it any other day of the year, but of course you would steal the thunder from the veterans, like absolute shameless scum. You little leech, you can't do anything without sucking up someone else's glory, that's how pathetic you are. Kill yourself, you faggot shitstain beta. No one likes you, Shinji.

ガラスのように繊細だね、得に君の心は。好意にあたいするよ。
好きってことさ。

Also his voice actress's. Forgive me if I spelled it wrong.

CONGRATULATIONS!

It's Shinji's because it's Ogata's, most of the characters just got their seiyuu's birthdays printed on extra material after the series. It honestly is coincidence that Shinji's birthday is 9 months after Second Impact and December 4th looks to be skipped over in that month everyone was so worried about baka-Shinji.

Anta baka!

Congratulations!

What will Asuka give him for his birthday?

Misato still wants to do the rest.

He gets to clean up afterward

Asukafags are so cancerous.

Her dick

If I had posted the same thing for Rei would you have said the same thing? I was about to do so as well, but decided on Asuka at the last second.

I wish I could get inside the tv to kill him, never hated someone so much.

you're gay baka shinji fuck you

The only people who hate Shinji are people who see themselves in him.

>the same thing for Rei

Yeah I know

Happy Birthday, Shinji Ikari! By the way...

You know that girl who kissed your cheek when you were 5, then disappeared? Your father had her killed. You know that neighbor who asked you questions about your homelife when you were 6, only to die in a fire? You father ordered the arson. You remember that one nice police officer you knew...the one who was stabbed ninety-seven times? Your father ordered the hit. You remember those four girls who constantly called you cute and asked you to join their slumber party when puberty first started to rear its head when you were eleven...the ones who were brutally raped and left as vegetables? You guessed it, pops saved you from that one personally.

Remember that thundercunt you were forced to live with even though she kicked you out of your own room? Yeah, she's that way due to walking in on her mother hanging by a rope from her neck...even though she didn't have the mental faculties to off herself. Can you guess who slipped that rope around her neck? For once it wasn't your father. But then again, it's not like he was part of the Katsuragi Expedition and left a day before it went to hell because he knew what was coming, thereby ensuring over half the planets' population would suffer and die, right? Thereby making you the product of an insane lunatic even before your mother willfully ended her human existence by letting herself get absorbed into your Eva.

Right? Right?

Herpes.

This is all made up right?

Gendo did nothing wrong

Most of it.

Never watch the new versions, should i finally do it?

pic somewhat related

Yeah since they happen right after EoE

Most yes. However, I stand by the fact that if these good/before events had happened to Shinji as he grew up, Gendo would have reacted in the exact same way for said end results. After all, all of Gendo's plans were based on Shinji leading a horrible, isolated life.

Haven't watched them yet, but I figured it was based after EoE. Any idea if it's a temporal event, or Shinji in the throes of 3rd impact, or a product of Asuka's mind before she rejects Instrumentality and gets puked-up on the beach?

we share a birthday

shinij did nothing wrong

Happy B-day Shin-chan

Just shitty remakes.

You know, it's sad. In anime, Misato is the best woman on the show. But if she were real?

I've known women her age who act just like her. they're so fucked-up that they're not even worth the pity fuck. For one the sex is pretty bad, and they're a looser fit than a 110 lbs woman wearing a 9XL shirt. For another they turn turbo-bitch manipulative on you even as they beg you to pay them more attention in a pathetic effort to bolster their shit egos.

Just can't win.

Parabains

Is anyone else not really all that gay, but kind of wants to fuck Shinji in the ass?

Maybe it's because he himself is not terribly masculine.

He could have accomplished that just as well without sending Shinji away. Would even have had 10 more years to study and train the kid the piloting program was based on. Shinji was 4 and lost his mother, he was pretty much exactly who could hear Gendo's plan and agree if Gendo really wanted him in.

And let Shinji grow dependent on him? Not likely.

He's boner inducing.

Thank you for inspiring nips to shit out two decades worth of spineless protagonists.

Happy birthday, Shinji-kun, i hope that you will spend it with best girl, she cares for you

He's 13. Sexual differentiation hasn't kicked in just yet and he has the softness of one so young and nubile

I'm saying you're a pederast

Shinji best girl

that was meant for
my cursor never even went near that post...

>13
>no sexual differentiation
m8, what are you smoking?

Shinji is the cutest girl in the world

Grils start filling out in middle school but bois get broader shoulders and bodyhairs a little bit later

Kissu!

girls get boobs age 12 at most, that's enough for differentiation, not to mention the hips

Happy birthday you faggot
Now continue to suck Kaworu's cock

But shitty remakes that take place after EoE.

Happy birthday

Herself

Get in the robot.

I want Shinji to be my personal maid

This

She'd appreciate those quads

I want to kill and skullfuck that user who keeps posting "le Shinji is best girl meme"
Happy Birthday, faggot, too bad you'll be forever alone because you're an autistic homo

Anyone else here has Shinji as their fav character ever?

>implying

delet this

4x4, can't argue with that.

Nah the universe resets

Do we have concrete evidence that all of Shinji's childhood was terrible? I'm sure he had at least a few positive experiences before he was 14.

I wouldn't be surprised if that was the point Anno was trying to get across (at least in the original series).

For all of the jokes about fanservice and Shinji being in a pseudo-harem, think about what each of the main girls would be like in real life:
>harsh, unkind classmate who is incapable of expressing her feelings properly
>silent girl with literally no feelings
>manipulative woman who uses sexual advances to connect to a 14-year old boy

I guess that's why Shinji went the gay route

Are there any shows with coloring and shading similar to the original Eva? Something about it is so beautiful to me.

Nothing concrete, just some miserable impressions. When he gets perfect recall of his whole life and everybody's perspective, his fond memories and everything he misses are all still from the middle part of the series.

>Yeah since they happen right after EoE
what's the plot? i thought that ending was the final soultion. What did they do? saved the world or remakes don't count an original ending

>Kaworu getting mouth raped by Asuka
He likes boys.

Asuka is a boy.

I still like the headcannon that he went omega trap and became D.Va from Overwatch.

We were supposed to write a motto, or a quote we follow in our lives today at school. I wrote "get in the robot, Shinji". Not that the teacher's gonna get it, but I still got a laugh out of it.

Movies around that time seem to have it more than shows

Perfect Blue comes to mind as something kinda close to that

Unironically the best boy of all boys

u foken twat

Happy birthday Shinji

Man this is some dedication to the cosplay

Kaworu is the worst though.
>Manipulative ''friend'' who likes to fuck you up in the head
Not only that, but Anno insists that Kaworu can't be examined.

It's hard liking Shinji and hating Kaworu.

He should've fucked Ritsuko, shame she was raped though.

Kaworu was neither manipulative or intentionally trying to fuck Shinji up in the head. You just didn't get his character.