IRL Propaganda

Post materials that would be suitable for flyers/postering IRL.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=byrNW6eokWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

All of these are too explicit. The beauty of MBMC and IOTBW is that they don't explicitly state our ideas, they just cause leftists to respond in a particular way which leads normies naturally to our ideas

25 Eat whatever is sold in the meat market without raising any question on the ground of conscience, 26 for ‘the earth and its fullness are the Lord’s.’ 27 If an unbeliever invites you to a meal and you are disposed to go, eat whatever is set before you without raising any question on the ground of conscience. 28 But if someone says to you, ‘This has been offered in sacrifice’, then do not eat it, out of consideration for the one who informed you, and for the sake of conscience— 29 I mean the other’s conscience, not your own. For why should my liberty be subject to the judgement of someone else’s conscience?

How about: Stop The Great Replacement

with a link to

youtube.com/watch?v=byrNW6eokWM

Or another normie friendly video ?

I think there's a place for both strategies.

wtf I love animal cruelty now

Here's something to consider.

Anyone have the interracial rape one with sources?

bump

Bump

bump

How is "wife should obey husband" radical?

It is to the people who are importing these Muslims to the west. You don't get it, do you?

>QR code

Please don't confuse normies.

This is so difficult for me. I morally find abortion terrible, but could you imagine inner cities without abortion?

fucking delete this

Create male model tinder bots with far right chat algorithms and bios

I'd avoid posting something like that as it could be argued you're calling for insurrection, which may land you in prison.

I've always wanted to see an "Ignore Sodomite Orders" poster with a link to Common Filth.

If you're looking for good info, talk about IRS discrimination of the Tea Party, media collusion against Trump, CIA and its infiltration of Hollywood, and share Veritas videos showing Tech giants colluding against conservatives.

To add to my thought, associate Eye of Sauron with tech giants and deep state. The similarities are uncanny.

Im using the muslim one, its as concise as the concept can be.

Good for you user. I think that one in particular is useful as its source, Pew Research, is widely respected by both liberals and conservatives and thus won't be immediately dismissed as being factually incorrect or "racist"/"islamophobic".

The title "THIS IS WHAT MUSLIMS ACTUALLY BELIEVE" is inspired by a line from the popular South Park exposé of Scientology. I believe it has memetic value for this reason.

bump

I don't see a problem with any of these things, other than the fact they are muslims. All of these are good principles for Muslims to have, they are principles I would like to see XIans take more seriously, or Euro pagans. This is what a serious traditional culture that is truly conservative looks like, in that it imposes rules aimed at the preservation of it's folk and their common destiny.

See:

bump

>Death for adultery
Wtf I love Islam now

don't do this

bump

Kinda shitty list of reasons to hate Islam, don't you think?
>wife should obey husband
If you want a functional society and families there's no question who should obey who. Family is a team. And any team without a captain is destined to fail.
>Sharia Law should rule
Some form of moral code is imperative to fight off degeneracy that is imposed on you to destroy your society and subjugate you. Russian prohibition on faggot propaganda is just another form of it for example.
>Death for adultery
Specifics of a moral code which in general is necessary as i mentioned ubove. I would support such law if it was secular.
>Death for leaving Islam
There's no greater crime than treason. Which is also why adultery should be punished.

See:
I'm surprised to see so many here having trouble with the idea of structuring propaganda towards a particular audience.

bump

Great poster

bump