twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>those pitch black, soulless eyes
who's this bugman?

he's cute desu

He looks dead inside. I’d say how he is now is an improvement

The eternal leaf stikes again.

Mike "Our Guy" Enoch.

Newfags leave.

He looks exactly the same. It's his shark eyes.

sage

Mike "I married a dyke kike" Enoch

>based mutt honeypot man is ourguy

Mike ftw

Dios mio.... no puedo creer... El Chupacabras!!!!!

>meme flag
>posting erimutt memes

Amerimutt*

any1 got a link to the new daily shoah? I'm not a paycuck but I wanna listen

;-)

No it looks like this Jew.
It's happened before and it'll happen again because you fucks don't know when to quit.

my.mixtape.moe/ypexhn.mp3

Here you are my dude.

>posting a pic of a failed ideology as a scare tactic

ok.

Based.

user actually delivers.
thanks a lot man
here you go sir

Awww. 3 smiling black men.

I bought into the whole mikes a kike narrative. After listening to a few of his shows after the Warski interview, I gotta say, I love the dude.

enoch is a big brained nibba who can't choose his family and, like plenty of us, has fallen victim to the most dangerous bioweapon of all: the jewess.

oftentimes it's exposure to degeneracy that builds your hatred for it. people tend not to know their limits or their principles until they find something that challenges those limits and principles.

purity spiralers are degenerate and should be purged for their autism

>You hate his choice of a half Jewish wife
>hates purity spiralers..
you literally contradicted yourself

Young Mike Enoch.

legendary

you put words in my mouth you emu-fucking faggot and a half

i dated a jewess, too. i dated her and would have married her, even though i hate and have hated jews since eighth grade. i hated jews when i dated her and hated the fact that she was jewish, but she was beautiful and we had fantastic chemistry.

we're on good terms, but i would still turn her in to the gestapo.

i've only recently discovered enoch and TDS and now i can't go back to normie-tier shit

i also grew up about 5 miles from enoch and have basically lived his exact life, except my parents are conservative

Radical Agenda is a good podcast too, Cantwell (host) has pretty much went full 14/88 and it can be a very fun listen, it's a different style than TDS though. TDS is more of a hang with some bants, kind of like Opie and Anthony.

i've heard rebel yell is good, too. is this true?

i find fash the nation is pretty boring. paranormies, i like, but they're really amateurish. still makes me laugh. johnny monoxide and enoch are two of my favorites.

I haven't really listened to enough Rebel Yell to really make a judgement desu.

I don't like FTN either it's quite dull but I understand it's appeal. It's really just pure politics but the constant use of "whitepills" and "blackpills" is annoying to me, like you feel like a retard listening to it.

i see it too. halberstram is too milquetoast to be a good host, he has a bad voice. both hosts sound too young and amateurish, even though i think the content is pretty good.

the white/black pill shit is definitely too meme-y for an otherwise serious show.

Happy Australia Day

I'm probably the only one here who listens to it but NSM Weekend is pretty good too.

dude the middle guy has down syndrome

thanks burger