BUT, BUT,BUT RUSSIA

How soon before President Trump pays off the national debt with all these Treasury sanctions?

The one issued in December has rumored to have gotten trillions of dollars seized. It was the diamond trade they went after.

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
dailywire.com/news/26414/busted-democrat-florida-mayor-arrested-fbi-sting-ryan-saavedra
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy shit this is pretty huge news. Let's not forget about this YOOOGE E.O. nobody seemed to notice, plus possibly getting lots of assets from the purge in SA.

>whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

There was this too

Just waiting for the announcement of the seized assets officially. Our natl. debt could literally be paid for this way.

your telling me we siezed worthless diamonds???

And money, and personal assets

Bump for all the shills.

Joe Biden's son is tied into a gas company in Ukraine.

Bump

I'm going to start telling everyone to eat a dick whenever I start hearing MUH RUSSIA

I have been doing that for a year now.

I just remind people I'm Russian and give em a wink

Start trolling hard with this MEME, it'll help us end illegal immigrants from voting from now on.

Joe Bidens son and a former roomate of john kerry's son were both put on the board of directors with the privately owned multi billion dollar company when the ukraine revolution happened.

neither one of them spoke a single word of Russian or Ukrainian when they were given the position, neither one of them worked for the company prior, they just got promoted to the highest positions overnight.

hunter bidens wife has since been seen skiing with king nigger obama.

former director of CIA Cofer Black was also placed on board of directors.

Victoria Nuland played a key role alongside John Kerry in this fiasco as well.

who knows whats really going on there behind the scenes. corrupt as fuck.

dailywire.com/news/26414/busted-democrat-florida-mayor-arrested-fbi-sting-ryan-saavedra

Another one of the sealed indictments happened yesterday. This was inside of Debbie Wasserman Schultz's district. Looks like Lizard Face failing to flee the country like Q said might be true.

b-b-but Trump is a p-puppet of the Jews!

Digits of truth

And you too

Given that we know the Manafort indictment had everything to do with the Podesta Group and not Russian election collusion makes me not worry about a thing anymore.

All these sealed indictments are going to keep getting better and better. This woman didn't know the FBI was coming.

amazing yes!

can i have some diamonds

If people are not executed I have lost faith.

I really can be assed starting up another twatter account, good luck user.

WHERE MY BOTS AT
SAY HEY HO

Diglets of truuuuuffff!
It’s happening dot gif

what if the debtors conspired against the american people? then the debt is illegal