Kimetsu no Yaiba
Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san (CP)
Hinomaru Zumou
Black Clover
Saiki Kusuo no Sainan
Dr. Stone
Robot×Laserbeam (CP)
Boku-tachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai
Nante Kotta! Pharaoh-kun (Special Chapter)
Spring Weapon Number One
Harapeko no Marie
Poro no Ryuugaku-ki
U19 (End)
Isobe Isobee Monogatari

Boku no Hero Academia (Absent)

Weekly Shounen Jump Issue 29:
Cover, Lead CP: Cross Account (New Series)
CP: Gintama, Kimetsu no Yaiba, Shoodan!

>U19 (End)

I'm sure all 18 of its fans will miss it.

Pure rank

01 Gintama c.631
02 One Piece c.862
03 Soma c.211
04 Haikyu c.250
05 Kimetsu c.058
06 Hinomaru c.141
07 Black Clover c.106
08 Saiki c.240
09 Dr.Stone c.007
10 Bokuben c.011
11 No.01 c.025
12 Marie c.008
13 Poro c.009
14 U19 c.010

I heard WNL first volume sold around 20k, so I updated this image

n e x t
b i g
s h o n e n

Damn, only 4 month and Yoko back with a new manga already. I'm not complaining.

Was this its 19th chapter?

When will Marie and Poro follow? Fucking Samon died for these two shit series.

And holy fuck if middle is the MC for the soccer series this is bound to be another fujobait again.

17th, so Under 19

>U19
>17th
Pottery at its finest

Pop Team Epic's author was mad about Samon ending.

M-middle isnt a cute grill?

>they didnt picked up based banba
>they pick up muh empewered womyn fujobait mango
Fuck this gay Earth.

Has there been a trap Shonen MC?

>not posting the superior edit

>>they didnt picked up based banba
They did, you dumb nigger.

>Boku no Hero Academia (Absent)

RIP hori

Nagisa from AssClass, recently.

I legit thought Nagisa was a girl for like 3 or 4 chapters.

>awkwardly laugh while hoping you're sarcastic and realize that this is an edit

>Bokuben is selling like hotcakes
>barely 10th

>How do I use greentext?

>romcom about social media
How many chapters will this survive before getting axed?

Another football mango?

I hope bitch sensei brings the rankings up.
Son enough not to eat up Yuragi and Bokuben's votes, I hope.

>gintama suddenly first place
>kimetsu climbing up
>dr stone and no.01 going up and down
>marie losing its shit
>U19 axed

Numa did post this on his unofficial Twitter though.

DON'T LOSE YOUR WAAAAAAY

>>gintama suddenly first place
It would probably be BnHA in the first place.

It was more interesting than Bokutachi, Samon, Poro or Marie

I guess the CP this week is for the Yuna poll results and next week for Kimetsu, it's a shame Rengoku-san will die the chapter before he appears in the top ten popular characters

Half of the time I can't tell if Numa is just joking around or if he legitimately hate the jump staff. Probably both.

I found it odd that Hori didn't post anything on the saturday episode and also didn't get CP for the new volume. He's probably sick. AGAIN.

Motherfucking Hibari-kun you pleb (the one the Yuragi character referenced in that one chapter title)

I'm really glad Yoko is back, he deserves it.
>another Kimetsu CP next issue
Amazing.

Takasugi and Kamui recently came back and nips have a major hard-on for them so that might be what the Gintama spike is about, happens all the time, it has no problem being first one week and last the next

It's just bantz. He seems to have a Samon-like personality.

>sports series with a girl and one of the boy's is canonically in love with her
Wow. Cancelled at 8 issues.

I wanna fuck the boys

the middle one is a disgusting female, right?

>another Kimetsu CP next issue
>amazing.
BC or Zumou gets CP
>they're pushing it like Dorikos

It seems like the sort of playful relationship Toriyama had with his editor in the Dr. Slump days, I wish the Japs were more open about the editors on stuff, like who edits which series and such

>disgusting

You mean cute

Was there no chapter next week?

I think he considers his to be editor a "bad person". In a good way.

>football

you mean soccer

This should be the chapter where Takasugi returned. So, yeah.

I'm kind of disappointed the last chapter wasn't a troll ending or giant fuck you, but I guess he didn't want to sour his image in the minds of readers, so that there would be a bigger chance he would be allowed to do another series.

(you)

A troll ending would've been more appropriate if his series got axed in under 19 chapters. He was too far deep into the series to not try to tie up all his lose ends.

Hisashi Eguchi published his last chapter of his most popular series in WSJ by having the protagonist bleed from his eyes and say shonen manga is dead and he's still beloved...honestly, I think an ending like that does a better job in making sure you're remembered...like I'm going to remember U19 or Ibitsu no Amalgam when the author returns because they went batshit crazy for the ending but something like Love Rush may as well have never existed

Average ranking over last 8 issues

01.96 One Piece
01.96 Hero Academia
02.58 Neverland
03.89 Haikyu
04.18 Kimetsu
04.42 Black Clover
05.81 Soma
06.19 Dr.Stone
06.60 Yuna
06.97 Robot
07.30 Hinomaru
07.74 No.01
08.20 Gintama
08.39 Saiki
09.96 Bokuben
10.31 Samon
12.27 Marie
13.38 Poro
14.26 U19

Didn't Bokuben do really well on the volumes? You think they're just going to move it like To Love-Ru when the ratings bottom out?

Average excluding finished series

01.91 One Piece
01.98 Hero Academia
02.61 Neverland
03.81 Haikyu
04.18 Kimetsu
04.38 Black Clover
05.65 Soma
06.14 Dr.Stone
06.40 Robot
06.65 Yuna
07.23 Hinomaru
07.44 No.01
08.07 Gintama
08.37 Saiki
09.84 Bokuben
11.50 Marie
12.51 Poro

I have to agree. Wouldn't this type of manga belong in a shoujo magazine

>Cross Account
>A romantic comedy revolving around social media

Can Generation Z please fucking die

>it sold as much as all the series we make fun of for not selling
>but we like this one so let's say it sold really well!
You can't have it both ways

Are we finally moving on from blaming everything on millenniums to blaming everything on Gen z?

No, fuck millenniums. Centuries are better.

It already ran once in WSJ, it's just a different name now (but you could argue based on its premise Straighten Up belonged in a shojo magazine too but the key was the boy who loved shojo manga, I'm sure we'll have something similar here)

>Yoko
>Fujobait

We're finally accepting that millennials is a marketing term made by a jew that was jealous generation x took off then decided that somehow decided that an entire 30 year span of people are the exact same generation.

Didn't Gintama was supposed to end last december?

>canonically in love
Are you jumping the gun or is this confirmed to be a reboot of ?

Don't get me wrong, I didn't even read the series, I'm just following the probability (or you really see a reason why Gintama jumped from middle to first place?).

What the fuck happened in Gintama? Was this the chapt the shinsengumi showed up?

Following the probability would put One Piece at no.1 as seen in the averages. Just admit you're a boku no hero fag

> a jew that was jealous generation x took off then decided that somehow decided that an entire 30 year span of people are the exact same generation
user, when he coined it it was like five years, and it never became thirty. No one except shitposters and idiots considers people born after 2000 or so millennials.

Come now user. Girls don't belong in Shonen sport manga. At most they should be the cheerleaders/managers who get forgotten after a few volumes

Already been explained, keep up, the reason people suggest lurking when you're new is to avoid outing you're an idiot, it's for your benefit

I hope Poro dies next week, both the manga and the character

> Girls don't belong in Shonen sport manga. At most they should be the cheerleaders/managers who get forgotten after a few volumes
So how do we account for the prominent female characters in every single Adachi manga, then?

Mamori was pretty prominent in Eyeshield. Eyeshield in general pretty straight.

I want to believe that this author can make a feMC be relevant in a sports manga.

Well, maybe he's not in love with her specifically, but the official summary is that one of the boys joins the club because of a crush he has on a girl.
>sports series where boys get sweaty near each other all the time and bro out
>immediately remove all homobait by making the characters canonically straight at the very start
Like the author wants to fail.

3 series needs to get axed desu.

So Togashi and Ashihara can have a comfy spot to sit on.

BC sliding out of top 3 territory pleases me so fucking much.
I can only hope Dr. Stone can dislodge it even further as Jump gains more confidence in newer arrivals.

>01.98 Hero Academia
>02.61 Neverland
Glad to see my 2 favorite current mangas doing well

Eh, based on Straighten Up, I think there will still be lots of material for the gays and women, that's pretty much all that series was, caring too much about the premise before a first chapter is out is retarded...none of the impressions people hyped up for series before they started end up being what they still have a few months into the series

What if marie gets canned instead? anyone know how the plots are going.

Homobait isn't the only reason people read sports manga but it does seem to help it

LIVE YOU PIECE OF SH-
;_;

It is in a better place now.
RIP YOU PIECE SHIT

yes

>>sports series where boys get sweaty near each other all the time and bro out
>>immediately remove all homobait by making the characters canonically straight at the very start
Slam Dunk?

>a better place
I'm sure Samon and Tesshi are having a blast tearing Hell apart

You wish.

Wow, without Samon and U19 cushioning it, Bokuben is really in the danger zone. It needs the 2 newer series to crash and burn.

Slam Dunk was literally fuel for the fujofire.

>one of the boys joins the club because of a crush he has on a girl
>Like the author wants to fail

It may not have been a huge hit or the next big shonen, but it worked.

Poro will probably die first and then Marie if jump editors decide to axe it despite the returnee author bias

Slam Dunk is like the best selling sports series of all time, obviously it works

Weird Gintama 321 is first when I thought it would be at the bottom. The previous chapters (which are suprisingly lower) and the next are better than this Takatsugi entrance.

Do really Gintama only rank high when fujo's want it? And when no fujo baiting, it goes downward spiral on the rankings?

Oh this is the chapter he showed up? Yeah that explains why its number 1. Thought it had to be that or shingengumi shit

If the fujos can't homoship in peace, this will go down.

That's how the ranking for every series works.

I'm actually a Gintamafag. But I'm not blind or stupid. The series always stays in the first positions. Suddenly it is on hiatus. And suddenly Gintama is in the first position. If it was Kimetsu, BC, OP, Haikyuu, Soma or Neverland I would understand, but Gintama? For what? Got new volume? No. Is the movie coming out next week? No. Because in terms of story there was nothing different to have risen so much.

>Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san (CP)
Ghostits going stronk.

There's a very good reason the live action movie is Takasugi's arc despite the fact it's already been covered by the popular animated movie

It'll probably shoot up to no 1 again in a few weeks with Kamui's entrance (which was much better than Takasugi's, though neither were as good as some of the others this arc like Hedoro or Hasegawa or Doromizu)

There was something different

Oh, yeah, the fujo bait! I'm sorry. I forgot.

Yeah, again, sorry >>