CAT 5 SHILL STORM ALERT!

Where are the threads about the Deep State Scandal today? My thread filters which normally screen 25ish threads are currently filtering 52. No threads here on the Scandal. Lots of ShareBlue.

Other urls found in this thread:

grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/grassley-graham-send-batch-letters-related-potential-political-influence-fbi
nypost.com/2018/01/22/it-looks-like-the-james-bond-behind-the-dossier-let-a-putin-pawn-do-all-the-work/
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-428272...
youtu.be/wuZ3O_Z1610...8207967
youtube.com/watch?v=3M82XXVRHbc...
canada.isidewith.com/political-quiz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Guess its time to make this thread be the deep state thread. Right?

Lots of obvious bait on the board

Digits confirm

2020 is lost for Clinton

This is the nail in her coffin

Hmmmm the energy is high in this thread. KEK!

Guess its time to make this thread be the deep state thread. Right?

As I write this, there is not one Deep State scandal thread on the board. There are five Trump related threads, 4 of which are "Drumf" ones. There are several "Impeach" threads. My Filter is on overload.

LOOKS LIKE WE'VE HIT PAY DIRT LADS! BAhahhahHhaha. Someone has paid ShareBlue and related mis-info operations overtime to shit all over the Sup Forums catalog.

Won't work guys. Everything is coming out soon. Day of the Reckoning approaches.

kek

CHECKED

They don't want us knowing about all of these Executive Orders and seized funds.

As I write this, there is not one Deep State scandal thread on the board. There are five Trump related threads, 4 of which are "Drumf" ones. There are several "Impeach" threads. My Filter is on overload.

LOOKS LIKE WE'VE HIT PAY DIRT LADS! BAhahhahHhaha. Someone has paid ShareBlue and related mis-info operations overtime to shit all over the Sup Forums catalog.

Won't work guys. Everything is coming out soon. Day of the Reckoning approaches.

My filtered count is around 45 right now, can confirm.

I think what is going on is that after the great meme war, IOTBW, MBMC, Qlarps, etc, Sup Forums, while cancerous and mostly larp filled, has caused a collective realization by them that enough signal exists in all the noise such that when the signal does escape to the normiesphere, it causes absolute fucking disastrous waves for the establishment. So the current modus operandi they are following is to just fucking drown out the signal so that those would-be newcomers who are still attached to some semblance of social media don't take away anything detrimental to the narrative back to their normie cliques in twitstagrambook or whatever. inb4 nice blog.

This thread has promise desu

LAds, we have serious homework to do. If you haven't already, go the SAUCE link at the bottom of this post and bookmark it. It's Sen. Grassley's page where he has posted all of the letters he blasted out yesterday.

Start with the Podesta letter. In it, in one of the paragraphs, Grassley lists a SHIT TON of names I haven't yet seen related to this scandal. We need to dig dig dig on each person until we have all the needed bread on each.

SAUCE: grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/grassley-graham-send-batch-letters-related-potential-political-influence-fbi

CHECKED

>all these digits

So what do we do during shillstorms? Go outside and do something productive until we can resume normal shitposting?Or do we attempt to sift through the mess and figure out what's going on?

Digist dont lie

You might want to try using a bunker site like 8ch or mlpol.net

Here is Paragraph 12 from the Jan. 25 Letter to Podesta:

"12. For the period from March 2016 through January 2017, please provide all communications to, from, copying, or relating to: Fusion GPS; Bean LLC; Glenn Simpson; Mary Jacoby; Peter Fritsch; Tom Catan; Jason Felch; Neil King; David Michaels; Taylor Sears; Patrick Corcoran; Laura Sego; Jay Bagwell; Erica Castro; Nellie Ohr; Rinat Akhmetshin; Ed Lieberman; Edward Baumgartner; Orbis Business Intelligence Limited; Orbis Business International Limited; Walsingham Training Limited; Walsingham Partners Limited; Christopher Steele; Christopher Burrows; Sir Andrew W ood, Paul Hauser;4 Oleg Deripaska; Cody Shearer; Sidney Blumenthal; Jon Winer;5 Kathleen Kavalec; Victoria Nuland; Daniel Jones;6 Bruce Ohr; Peter Strzok; Andrew McCabe; James Baker;7 Sally Yates; Loretta Lynch; John Brennan."

Some new names and companies in here.

So what do we do during shillstorms? Go outside and do something productive until we can resume normal shitposting?Or do we attempt to sift through the mess and figure out what's going on?

Most newfags don't know about the catalog or simply hiding obvious b8/shill threads.
Thank you user - together we can make Sup Forums Great again

The Shills are going to come and they are going to try and derail this, Bigly. Thread Rule: IGNORE. DO NOT ENGAGE.

Another topic. WHat's anyone heard about Andrew McCabe in the last week?

Hmmmmm maybe you should go do something like kys.

Fuck the deep state and fuck Israel.

Fuck the deep state and fuck Israel.

Bump

counterpost harder. the purpose of the shill storm is multifaceted

>drown out good threads
>demoralize the regulars who would counter the narrative
>make the board look like garbage to nubs
>create black holes of shit that bait some of the weaker regulars into trash threads (youtubers, is x y, why/how/where/what/who ... Sup Forums?, drumph, muttthreads, etc).

Countershilling tactics:

1. Remind people how to sage.
2. When you see a trash thread, call it out and sage and promote a good thread in the process.
3. Bump good threads in the catalog.
4. Find your nearest redpill general and cross-post it into the shill threads.
5. If a shill thread is too far along to sage, post redpills. If a shill thread is very early on, post redpills. Potent, high-density redpill posting early on in a shill thread generally causes them to abandon it and try again somewhere else.
6. Continue to remind people what a shill threads look like.

So we have a copypasta bot. Nice.

Uh oh, someones proxy broke

counterpost harder. the purpose of the shill storm is multifaceted

>drown out good threads
>demoralize the regulars who would counter the narrative
>make the board look like garbage to nubs
>create black holes of shit that bait some of the weaker regulars into trash threads (youtubers, is x y, why/how/where/what/who ... Sup Forums?, drumph, muttthreads, etc).

Countershilling tactics:

1. Remind people how to sage.
2. When you see a trash thread, call it out and sage and promote a good thread in the process.
3. Bump good threads in the catalog.
4. Find your nearest redpill general and cross-post it into the shill threads.
5. If a shill thread is too far along to sage, post redpills. If a shill thread is very early on, post redpills. Potent, high-density redpill posting early on in a shill thread generally causes them to abandon it and try again somewhere else.
6. Continue to remind people what a shill threads look like.

CHECKED and this. I filter all terrible slide/shill threads and keep the good ones bumped. I cross-post good threads in other good threads so anons can see where actual discussion is taking place.

Bump.

No, I'm real, the 2nd one is a copypasta bot. #Lockherup

Checked and so far the most useful post. Here is a pic to drop in shill threads when you are saging.

If anybody gets good goods on any of these more obscure peeps, then meme it and we can migrate it over to NavyAnon's next Scandal thread when it goes up.

Can Confirm that "Edward Baumgartner" was a Russian ex-journalist that was hired by Michael Steel. Apparently Baumgartner may be Steele's SOLE source for info in the Dossier.... Steele never went to Russia and never confirmed any of the information.

SAUCE: nypost.com/2018/01/22/it-looks-like-the-james-bond-behind-the-dossier-let-a-putin-pawn-do-all-the-work/

Are you filtering "how do we" because I'm showing 10.

Is Kek with us???

deep state will get the rope via marines when guys?

In other News, Fuck that whore bitch Lisa Page

Also: What's going on with /ourguy/ Hannity? Twitter is still down. I'm not seeing anything about why yet. Sara Carter's twitter feed (last I checked an hour ago) didn't say anything about it, nor did Mark Levin's.

Is Hannity ok? Rouge Twitter employee (again)? Or, court ordered's shut down? Hannity has pissed off the highest levels of the DOJ and FBI and has inside sources in both.... Counterstrike not out of the question. (Though, come on..... that might......... inflame things.....)

bump

checkem

Soon we will free our selves from jewry

Does he only do new episodes on weekdays? We'll have to wait to hear it from his mouth.

Hhhmmmmm

Then they're so fucking confused when we can call out a turd.

Lots of checks happening

What the fuck?

I'm OP. Other-flag fag is double posting our shit, I guess, to fill up this thread. But it's also bumping this thread, so fuck it.

If Hillary was president she (LP) would be working in the white house. Not this timeline!

So wish 4ch had the infinity chan function where you can filter all posts by individual user.

>t. Cat4 shills

Or I dunno, just your average fucking cucknadian. You've all seen family drive away singing the songs of nigger control while they ignore "that one racist cousin"

So wish 4ch had the infinity chan function where you can filter all posts by individual user.

well can you give me a quick rundown on what happened? im a brainlet who barely knows anything about politics, tell me who leaked something or who got caught doing whatever and whats gonna happen next

In last 48 hours, other than the "found text messages" story, the other news moving the scandal forward is the Sen. Grassley letter blast referenced up above here: Read up. Lots of info. Grassley is not only asking for information, but quite publicly showing his cards. That is, his committee CLEARLY has the goods on a lot of this. He's asking VERY specific questions, no doubt, to catch people in perjury traps.

WE don't know what he knows, but he's dropping bread crumbs so if you are looking for something to do, start digging on the names here:

important, weird that it dropped on the weekend but its the type of thing that wont be on MSM anyway.

Lads, I've got to jet for next 2 hours. Keep this shit alive. Look for NavyAnon bread and go there when he puts his shit up. Until then, keep baking bread here.

I haven’t started one yet. Navy user and I have been busy. I’ll start one tonight.

Check.

Trips

Dubs

Trips Again

Go to the archives. Get all info needed to start a new one.

Dubs

Good idea. Shills are awful

Kek is with us lads, drop the red pills.

Nothing desu

Man stop posting this shit everywhere, I don't want to see a little girl fucking ripped in half. Fuck.

This

Normie infiltration unit, reporting in.

They've been at it for months.

I'll just leave this here
releaSETHememo

I understand user. It is the image that pushed me over the edge and dedicate myself to retaking Constantinople (saving the west)

The bot stop working?

Go forth and multiply. Activate countershill tactics in shill threads. Post redpills. Use the list below for quick reference to jump in a shit thread to right the ship.

- (121 replies): tfw can't stop watching Varg videos...
- (215 replies): HE COULDN&'T DO IT / PRESS S TO SPIT ON HIS GRAVE S...
- (244 replies): /ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - BEST FRENS EDITION / PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP whitehouse.gov donaldjtrump.com/ b-but Trump has...
- (58 replies): You should admire chad, not hate him / The reason chad is sucessful in life and with women is because he makes the effort and the universe ...
- (86 replies): CAT 5 SHILL STORM ALERT! / Where are the threads about the Deep State Scandal today? My thread filters which normally screen 25...
- (3 replies): Imagine you got to be in this motherfucker's army in his Gaelic campaign... When fighting was at i...
- (115 replies): Am I allowed in the ethnostate?...
- (178 replies): Cuck Legging / is the official term for sitting like this how do we stop this epidemic?...
- (87 replies): How is life in poland? Are there good jobs? Do the countrymen accept white catholic immigrants? Im ...
- (287 replies): Brit/pol/: Cumbria Edition / David Davis plays down Tory row over Brexit transition bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-428272...
- (18 replies): Why do Internet autist say slavs aren't white?...
- (199 replies): What religion should the new European Empire have ? - christianity is too pacifist and is what destr...
- (9 replies): The reason Europe is suffering under the rule of Merkel and we have Romanian beggars literally ever...
- (0 replies): Why are basically all entertainers liberals/leftists? Is it because they're degenerates who are to...

Go forth and multiply. Activate countershill tactics in shill threads. Post redpills. Use the list below for quick reference to jump in a shit thread to right the ship.

- (38 replies): War is a Racket. If you have not read this short book and are active on this board, do so / General Smedly D. Butler, who was the only Officer of the US to receive 2 medals of valor, an award ... - (6 replies): A third of all millennials still live with and rely financially on their parents. A large percent of...
- (39 replies): Hannity�s twitter account gets shut down after he mentions Form 1649 / What is the far-left establishment afraid of? archive.is/Hf3Jr...
- (292 replies): EAT LESS MEAT & DAIRY - ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER VEGAN THREAD / A lot of you aren't redpilled on the Meat and Dairy Question. We on average eat way to much meat and...
- (5 replies): Why is this board so pro-German? / ...
- (1 replies): Why do you think having more female politicians is a bad thing?...
- (45 replies): You have US and EU citizenship, 2000 USD, no skill and no frends/family. Where do you go and what do...
- (40 replies): Why does Sup Forums hate Islam if Islam lines up with most of Sup Forums's ideology....
- (53 replies): Is there a large compilation image where coal burning roasties get what they deserve? Someone should...
- (2 replies): Black lives matter Nigger rapes girl 8 months later family tries to abort doesn't work hold gi...
- (257 replies): How do we stop the ever-increasing feminization of the white male?...
- (194 replies): Kikes are buttblasted that their plan to blame Poles for the Holocaust stops working xD...
- (35 replies): ITS YOUR FAULT / You have only yourselves to blame. It is your belief in traditional gender roles that leads you into...

WE NEED ALL EYES ON

→ →

→ →

→ →

- (190 replies): Syria General /sg/ - Damascus Nights Edition / Archive/Study/Research syriagenerals.wordpress.com SOUTHFRONT Jan 26 youtu.be/wuZ3O_Z1610...8207967 - (6 replies): why are muslims bad fighters?...
- (1 replies): to all the want-to-be nazis / still support hitler/zionist propaganda? youtube.com/watch?v=3M82XXVRHbc...
- (93 replies): I need a girlfriend? How can I find one? / I need a girlfriend? How can I find one? How to get girlfriend I don't have one. I am male. How to...
- (49 replies): $1000 USD is Chump Change to Democrats / $1000 would buy enough food for me to survive on for at least three months. It must be nice to be a ...
- (83 replies): You know they&'re going to bring this down / Right?...
- (19 replies): I have a theory about trannies that is hard for me to put to words elegantly, but here goes and I wa...
- (183 replies): Raising another man&'s son / Sup Forums, I am currently 31 years old, my wife is 33. We're both combat veterans. She has a 10 year old...
- (180 replies): If you had to choose, which would you prefer? A. Your daughter dates a creepy old white man. B. You...
- (1 replies): canada.isidewith.com/political-quiz what politic are you? take this quiz post results...
- (282 replies): Why are they so patriotic? The only thing they've culturally contributed to the world is McDonald's,...
- (4 replies): McDonald&'s our guy? / Must be my lucky day...
- (0 replies): if this doesn't turn you on you're gay...
- (168 replies): Wasting fuel is masculine Is this really what Republicans believe?...

I've been looking for a Deep State General thread all day!

Spread the Gospel as Christ willed. You do God's work by sharing the light of the truth to many user.

The digits in this thread

I’m here....

- (0 replies): Why the fuck would anyone consider themselves a conservative? What the fuck have you conserved in th... - (36 replies): Post best 56% / ...
- (125 replies): CERN Mandela Effect / this got deleted in some other thread by some mod...
- (0 replies): The problem of having a black father and a white mother / I'm in murrica for a doctorate and my roomate told me a story about his co-worker and after few days...
- (22 replies): Why aren't English proud of their ethnicity? Seriouosly, why even people from Cornwall feel more li...
- (6 replies): Ancient arab descriptions of blacks / "We know that the Zanj /Blacks) are the least intelligent and least discerning of mankind, and leas...
- (256 replies): He&'s right you know / I've never met an ethno-nationalist who was accomplished or who wasn't mediocre. Your ancestor's acc...
- (5 replies): Thoughts on slavery / Sup Forums thoughts on slavery. Was it necessary good or evil? Are white countries paying for it now with...
- (17 replies): Welp, my fears have been confirmed. This is what they wanted....
- (41 replies): Why are so many Australians jumping out of their jimmies to sell their homes and begin renting?...
- (81 replies): is sam hyde /our guy/?...
- (210 replies): Women Are Not Complicated / Especially Normie women that go to parties. I don't give a shit about nu-Sup Forums retards, but for the...

when your approval rating is 30%, only shills hate you, right?

Deep state about to get fucked.