you would be the first into the ovens

>18% Irish
DROPPED

depends
what's the last 4% you fucking goblin amerimutt scum

:(
:(
:( what about potatos

do you really believe 6 million jews died in the Lolocaust?

rolling

doesn't fucking say nigger. says the south European is only Italian though.

>bedrooms
what will you do to the goyim in the bedroom, Leon?

how is that even possible lol

What's the remaining percentage faggot?

i look northern italian with an icelandic skintone

I got green eyes and blonde hair.

This.

It didnt say. I want my fucking money back.

>i look northern italian with an icelandic skintone
Take your memeflag off, mutt.

will i be allowed into the ethnostate? i have no allegiance to anyone or anything jewish

>It didnt say.
Sure it didn't, mutt.

id bet my left leg im better looking than you

where u from? im curious

>id bet my left leg im better looking than you

my mother side is completely polish, although we have had a very uncommon last name for generations, ive tried tracing it back and there is an almost identical word in irish and a similar word in german

my fathers side is french and itialian, im thinking my french side had some mingling in the french colonies at some point

It doesn't. Says uncertain. I'm probably going to retake the swab.

dont wanna take a dna test but it'd look something like this
80% balkan
10% northwestern europe
10% eastern europe

Semite DNA, off to the ovens with you

>id bet my left leg im better looking than you

ive been right wing and roman catholic my whole life :(

1% Middle East = Semite DNA
Off to the ovens

always wondered how Jews can have their own DNA

GTFO nigger

It's because they're subhuman

gimme a 9 I wanna ascend

Too spread out. Ethnostates will require you be pureblooded in only one of those categories.

Can I join you in Ireland? I love guinness and potatos. I got green eyes

Can I get some sauce on that m8

Hypothetical

Remove the meme flag coon

>Remove the meme flag coon

btw if you're not italian you're a subhuman

My south European is Italian.

>My south European is Italian.

My wife's. I always knew she was hiding something.

Pooo

Shut up memeflagging darkie

ro!!ing for 9, la creatura

I am italian you subhuman

Roll

everyone who is not Croatian is subhuman

Okay snooki

Ay yo! Ay yo! What's a matter for you!?

Sorry mate but anglos are not white.

daily reminder that Trst is Croatian

All eastern europeans are the same people, except for gypsies, gypsies are like the mexicans of eastern europe.

I think the test is bunk my great grandmother moved here from Deutschland and i have German surname and it says nothing about Germany.

no meme flags pls

Are there any DNA testing sites that aren't run by jews? I don't want them to jew my results, literally.

Stop being a fucking idiot. I'm tired of this D&C bullshit. If you have no negroid(or asian, middle eastern etc) features and have European ancestors you are white.

AND STOP BELIEVING THESE BULLSHIT WEBSITES YOU FUCKING IDIOTS, THEIR ONLY PURPOSE IS DATA MINING

i wouldn't want you in my German ethnostate

That's awfully brave of you to take a DNA test Portubro. I wonder if the trend will build with you Euros, and all of you will start finding little surprises about yourselves. Also, I did the ancestry one, they don't put fake black results like 23andme.

ITT: pic related
Also OP you are a mutt

MOORED

I doubt he'd embrace the whole suicide vest thing anyway.

all Americans are at least 1% nigger, dont come to Europe we dont want you

Why would you want to give your DNA to anyone? You only care about DNA if you are unsure about who you are, and where you come from. My grandfather is not white. My grandmother is. My dad is tanned. Im white. Thats how it is.

>half italian, 9% polish, 24% german, 6% danish/swedish/norwegian, 2% middle east, 1% iberia, 4% great shitain

What are my chances?
I will repent.

Have a laugh on me. Actual 56% coming through.

>White, pale
>grey-blue eyes, brown hair
>reddish facial hair
>big dick
>very strong muscular build, good insertions, etc
>130 IQ

Get on my level 100%ers. Proud 5%>x>1% African master race.

I'm almost human!

^
Cucked German faggot talking about how he doesn't want white Americans in his shit hole yet embraces shit skim Arabs and Africans raping his female relatives on a daily basis and running people over in trucks. Lol he'd deep down beg for us to replace them.

Germany is for Germans. ethnostates are meant for ethnicity which are specific peoples of Europe like French, Spanish, Anglo, Italian, Serbian etc, Americans can have their "white' state but thats not an ethnicity

roll

Why is it brave? Euros don't really need these tests since we all usually know where we come from, I'm only asking because I'm curious and I wanna be sure taking the test before and if I drop 100€ on this. I have a lot of green eyes in my family, not me unfortunately, so I wonder if some of my ancestors came somewhere up from northern europa.

>the ethnostate

Which one? You should just be shot in the face, but Britain might work as long as you don't procreate.

Sure thing, I just wanted to get a dig in before this goes 404, which should be any minute now.

sure hans

Honestly? Not really.

You have to remember that the reason these DNA tests actually exist in the US is because Ashkenazic Jews are pretty rightly concerned with inbreeding.

Tell that to all the rapefugees Hans you cucked loser.

Brave because their have been a few bongs on here who had quite a bit of Jew. No worries but, I was generally satisfied the the ancestry.com one, and I'm glad I chose that so as not to get fake results from the 23andme test. I haven't heard anything about the National Geographic on though.

I have read a few articles written by genetic scientists which claim the results are not accurate.

your country is literally 44% non white think about it, and the 56% white population is genetic trash due to mixing of ethnicities

Despite the rumors, 23 anme it is still the more accurate on the results tho. And if you are portuguese you will mark like all portuguese
99 % european or more

repeating this for the last time:

I was in an ancestry focus group that discussed how results might change in the future due to the tests changing. They showed us real results of this, and it had shit like people going from 0% askhenazi to 25% ashkenazi. I posed a question: How could this possibly happen, when jews are an incredibly insular population, with extremely well known, specific, narrow genetics?

No answer of course. Really worries me as to any sort of validity of the data. Other things they showed included a person changing from German to British and africans changing to completely different nations than where they first showed.

Hans no ;_;
Just think of me as a Muslim jihadi and let me in please

It's been that way for a long time, you people purposely just destroyed your country in the past 5 years.

We have been here mixing with other whites for over 300 years
Ethnogenesis has occurred
We are ethnic Europeans
We are the white race

>repeating this for the last time:
You know it's not the same people in each thread right?

How about it, am i allowed?

Nobody has taken any notice of it in a single thread

its like blockbuster information and everyone glosses over it. I'm not repeating myself again

It is literally "jewish-owned company may seek to redefine nationality and heritage" but not one person pays attention

Will remember in the future in case I decide to actually take one, thanks.
Yea pic related is a test I got on here from another portuguese guy as reference since most of us have unique dna but it states what you just said as well, 99% and more european, I don't think it's worth the money to learn something I already know.