Why are so many Australians jumping out of their jimmies to sell their homes and begin renting?

Why are so many Australians jumping out of their jimmies to sell their homes and begin renting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7JIWwHdjI00
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because there's a massive bubble and Australian citizens are collectively pulling a pump-and-dump on the global real estate investment industry

This country is going to complete shit, I'm checking out and living in a shed on undeveloped land.

That’s a big crab.

no it isn't.

I refuse to believe that’s real.

That is the biggest stone crab claw I have ever seen in my life. And I used to be a crabber.

Isn’t that a crab?

>Shocked by a common hunstman.

I wanted this thread to be about the housing bubble not bloody crabs.

Maybe Aussies are quitting owning homes because they can’t afford the high costs of pest control for creatures from the Paleozoic era.

this is now a creepy crawlies thread

Bet she gives great handjobs.

Post more mutant aussie crabs

not that surprising. did commercial fishing for a while, some of the stone crabs we caught had claws as big as my hands, fucking delicious though.
if that thing moved into my house i'd leave too, after setting it on fire. was friends with a newcastle cunt back in the wow days, he once had a to leave a raid because his mom sprayed a spider in the kitchen and it hissed at her. as far as im concerned, aus doesnt exist.

Just like how in the fuck does Australia have the most deadly things on the planet?

*sigh* these breath air and climb trees to eat fruit.

Spider aside, she's pretty cute for an Angloverse girl. Would let come to Europe and save from Emu oppression.

top 5 manga battles

irrelevant shitposting is your national past time, didnt really think you'd have a housing thread did you bruce? try a crab thread next time, it could end in housing.

What the fuck is wrong with Australia?

Aussie animals got more deadly to help them survive. Animals in the rest of the world just evolved to fuck more and shoot out more babies to keep their line alive.

Fuck Australia and fuck those bastard crabs. Normal countries don't have that kind of freaks of animals.

Hit its weak point for massive damage

Crabber here that looks like the bane of my fucking existance

I told my captain “im not afraid of the crabs” in my first day, famous last words for my career as im careless when handling the crabs and get pinched more then the average guy

SO the animals evolved to live longer while being more deadly. While the rest of the world evolved to get more kids and other fun things.

So are current day Australians more deadly then regular people?

Abos are pretty aggressive and dangerous, even compared to African negroes and Arficanized American killer-niggers.

Ultraviolet Radiation.

The thing is on a price per square foot level their homes are still cheap even compared to much poorer countries

this shit is why i will never visit aussieland

That’s a big fucking spider. Engage flamethrower.

If you are an aussie, what do you do when you see a giant fucking spider?
Do you take a broom or something or have you stopped caring because once you remove one 2 will come the next day?

its tail is American

one half that size got hold of my thumb once on the boat, been building houses and skateboarding nearly 20 years, never smashed my finger anywhere near that hard. i just stared at it, my captains face was enough for both of us. left a black line across it, pretty sure it was a hairline fracture. have little sensation in my hands from the skating, used to get rekt by jagged traps and fish rot from the bait on the daily, fuck that job. crabbed southeastern nc, mostly blues, but we go after stonies too. they love structure in deep water.

Sup Forums is a pro spider board
Any man afraid of spiders is a girly man

Above the Bohemian Grove theres a quote, "weaving spiders come not here"
Sinister webs can only be navigated and unraveled by spiders

first you use the broom to hit the people who are telling you it's a precious animal that has a soul and a face. then after that you throw the broom away and fill a small bowl with ether or liquid butane. throw the liquid on to the spider and run. from a distance, you can use flame arrows to finish the job.

I'd rather deal with favelados than that shit

tl;dr: a third of people use poisons, sometimes switching brands when a species becomes immune. another third of people go full cat mode instinctual and murder them in cold blood, and the final third of people treat them like disney princesses.

4th type of people: get the fuck out of that hellscape.

I do like spiders though, just not bigger than my fucking hand.

post more crabs

>when you realise there's another one under her shirt

Those spiders are less likely to kill you than American niggers.

you can unravel, i'll stick with fire. burn the grove and the lot of them to the ground. i dont want to learn their secrets, i want them to be incapable of making any in the first place. fire is the truest form of chaos.

The real Mic Dundee got looped out on drugs and had a shootout with the cops; then died.

Chinese, upper middle class, are buying houses and land in Sydney under direct influence by the Chinese communist party.

t. my cousin buys old houses and plots of land and makes new houses and resells them to Chinese

>Oh shit, that one leg.

Whoever draw that must be Chris-chan levels of Autist.

>t.SPIDF

truth

Holy shit, I wrote that post. I feel proud.

coconut crab. they eat coconut

Is OP picture real?

How do you kill that?

shoot for the body, if you take out a limb it still has 86% combat effectiveness.

Fucking what

With fire

NOPE

you know your country is fucked up when a fucking lobster can climb inside your house window and eat your babies

NOOOOOOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEEEE

don't ask me how I know but this cunt was hardcore molested

underrated

Because you're embracing Agenda 21, muh "smart growth"

Trash crabs are hardcore.

I dont know man the American nergo is one of the most unpredictable animals on the planet. That makes them very dangerous.

crabposting time

kek

HOLY CRAB

kek

god i love crab
fuck that looks tasty

how do you know, user

god i wonder what that tastes like, I've only had king, dungeness and snow crab (the latter two are fucking shit tier) and atlantic lobster which is meh

for you

australian tourism just took a dive

like fuck, imagine just taking one of those long legs in your hand and twisting off one of the joints, and trying to pull out as much meat as you can before it breaks off
imagine getting all the meat out, and you just have this long, delicious string of the sweetest seafood

fuck you anons im hungry as fuck now

Why must crabs be so delicious and cute? I always feel conflicted when I eat them.

great game

hahaha wtf is that creature in your pic

That's a juicy burger ya got there

*blocks your path*
*crawls into your ear canal*

cute and tasty go hand in hand. deer and rabbit are wonderful, quail, even frog legs. all delicious. fun fact, literally everything screams when you kill it, should hear a rabbit.

Same shit is happening here. Do you really want to own a house when the entire rotten fucking real-estate system collapses in on itself? Sell your house while it's still worth anything.

>aussie cunt wants to catch a mouse in his basement
>sets up trap
>see this the next morning

If anyone deserves space travel it should be Australians. They live in a literal hell hole at all times with backwards ass seasons, animals/insects/plants all out to kill them in creative ways. Not to mention their indigenous neighbors are in a league of their own.

In the future I think we should send australians to be the taste testers of the food and plants we find in other planets and seeing what can kill you and what dosent.

fuck that

youtube.com/watch?v=7JIWwHdjI00

How do you even deal with these monsters? I bet it could clip your hand off at the wrist.

You might be having issues.

> Canada

Nevermind.

>all those poor spiderbros accidentally killed when they were just hunting the other bugs