Will I be disappointed as soon as I unpause?

Will I be disappointed as soon as I unpause?

Yes.

or

No.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PalmerLuckey/status/867882483638980609
goboiano.com/oculus-rift-millionaire-wants-to-fund-rems-sidestory-anime/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

twitter.com/PalmerLuckey/status/867882483638980609

Palmer is willing to fund an adaptation of the Rem IF chapters.

Go ask him to.

Typical.

Not even anime can give me a reason to live.

>Even considering Yes as an option
Is this your first anime? Why don't they want us to be happy?

There have been some extremely rare moments where anime has made me happy, pic related. Manga it happens a bunch but that's cheating since the authors are actually allowed creative freedom.

You better activate windows.

Yup.

money can't buy taste

>enjoying blatant waifu bait
It's like you're new.

Active Windows nigger, what are you doing!?

Will people ever stop making threads about this scene?

Yes.

or

No.

goboiano.com/oculus-rift-millionaire-wants-to-fund-rems-sidestory-anime/

OH SHIT!

Fuck... Every time I see these two, that Wishing song plays in my head

>wanting this instead of a second season of almost any other anime

See, this is why people hate the rich.

No

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that it's not exactly because Tappei has creative freedom that Rem hasn't won yet.

>SAO
>Re:shit
>likes Rem (AKA babbys first waifu)
He should buy himself some taste.

This. If anything the author is lamenting Rem's popularity. Tappei is a huge Emiliafag.

Tappei is doing what he wants. The 'I love Emilia' thing is actually fairly complicated and the results are weird and then shit blows up in his face.

"Sluts make me feel happy"
Well, who doesn't.

That's dedication for a waifu

You are dumb

He later admits he loves Rem in the source. Can't blame anyone for being upset about the anime because it feels weird.

When will The (Fabricated) World Petra Saw manga chapter be translated? Also any chance arc 2 mangaka would do arc 4 after the arc is completed in the LN? Really enjoy her arc 2 manga adaptation so I want to see her adapt arc 4 into manga as well.

Why does Meili look like a slut here?

A girl who masturbates solely to her crush is the purest being in existence.

So Rem?

Oh yes, let's make an anime which starts out with Subaru crying pathetically while a cute little dog man pats his head, and moves onto Subaru's desperate struggles to find a job because he's ashamed of relying on his wife to support him.

Because she literally fucks animals.

Embarrassing Guiltilowe Beastiality doujin when?

Embarrassing for who? The Guiltilowe?
Also, first almost kiss just happened. Seems fate just likes to do a little cockblocking for those two.

I swear, if he fucked her before kissing her.

I'll let you all know tomorrow if they've fucked yet.

So this is the power of the ultimate waifubait. Not bad.

ACTIVE WINDOWS ALREADY REEEEE

Of course, this moron would rather fund an IF instead of the SECOND SEASON.

Maybe he thinks the second season is already planned or likely to happen anyway. Or maybe he's just a huge faggot.

Or maybe he just like Rem and he knows that season 2 has none of her.

It'll have like, 5 minutes of getting potatoed.

Holy shit

>Second season
>Arc 4 not butchered and intact

Choose one

Would that mean Subaru is pure?

He faps to both Rem and Ram, then probably transitioned to just Rem. He has peaked undeniable slut levels through the act.

No, because he's a manwhore that was going to masturbate to both Ram and Rem.

Some individual scenes would be worth it I think

You don't need all the passages in the WN to be present.

You don't need to buy taste when said taste is already superior

You need the theme and tone and characters to be though, which the first season fucked up on.

>superior
superiorly shit

Did somebody say INTENSE FRIENDSHIP?

>Sup Forums needs to be spoonfed
Who would have thunk?

We can compromise I'm sure.

It's funny how this guy lied through his teeth about Oculus, so much so that Facebook bought it, he screwed over the people who funded his kickstarter, and now he's using that money to fund shit like this.

How about doing what you damn promised you fuck.

God works in mysterious ways. And God is a Remfag.

>he lied so much that Zuckerberg bought it
Are you saying that he's dumb?

Unpause and you will learn, young man.

You made this thread on Sup Forums didn't you?
I don't play videogames so I couldn't care less.

Rem VR simulation when

There already is one, or one is coming out soon.

There is a stupid one on the phone, you can dl it via appstore/google play.

>resolving romantic subplots in anime unless it's the epilogue
huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

Not him but they did do a pretty bad job with Subaru and Rem's personality and development. Plus the Witch Cultists and Bete looked like goons despite them being terrifying as fuck. Then there is the whole negotiation being too easy despite it being really hard and the foreshadowing and backdrop stuff like the Satella visions looming over the story that got removed.

I can see bits of Sup Forums slowly spilling over, this is nice.

This show sucked when it aired and it sucks now.

Who made the move?

will ther ebe an update today?

Now i like rich people

You are wrong and always will be.

You people seem to be forgetting that she fucking killed him once.
Why is she even a thing?

they would totally cur the Carmilla scene

That was just a bonding experience.

>killed him once.
Try twice

wtf I love Emilia now

>Tfw actually had a girl say this to me before.

was his fault

She pretty much killed him because he existed.

Ignoring the retarded "muh witch scent" part.

First time was due to him snooping around
Second due to him leaving and taking a suspicious spot with a commanding view of the mansion.
Third, is he an hero'd himself off a cliff

>Ignoring the retarded "muh witch scent" part.
the same people who brutally slaughtered her whole clan for unknown reason but yeah he also spied on them after leaving the mansion

Was she 2D?

That doesn't seem like a good enough reason to instantly validate murder.

I mean i get why people like her,but she lost me when she became an absolute murdercunt and everyone just skipped over the fact for some reason.

it wasn't instantly, stop making up shit, she actually liked him until he started to act suspicious

>That doesn't seem like a good enough reason

>has no background in this world
>comes out of nowhere after conveniently saving a princess candidate who looks like satan and is probably a target of the witch cult
>has a strong witch smell on him, the very same smell like the craze people who slaughter villages without mercy
>knows stuff about the mansion he shouldn't know
>leaves the mansion and keeps spying n them

>not enough reason
Rem was kind enough to hold his hand in sleep when he had panic attacks

Unfortunately not.

>That doesn't seem like a good enough reason to instantly validate murder.

>Random stranger (Subaru) shows up trying to get on the good side of the mistress of the house who is a candidate for a royal election
>Has the witch's scent,
>The cult of the witch's, who is after Emilia's head has this peculiar scent too
>Subaru is now snooping around in the dead of night in the hallway that leads to Emilia's room
Now at this point, Rem would have concluded that he is an assassin after Emilia, with that it's a good enough reason to kill him

Or
>Subaru leaves but goes up to the hill that overlooks the mansion and has been there the whole afternoon.

At this point Rem would conclude that Subaru is a spy observing the mansion, it also doesn't help that he pulled a knife and taunted her to come out.

Once

First he was snooping around and dying anyway, so she blew off steam.

Second he was much more suspicious so she tried interrogating him until Ram stopped it.

See
You mouth breathing retard.

Yes, lets miss the fact he saved Emilia from a assassin since thats how he ended up in the mansion now shall we?

>That doesn't seem like a good enough reason to instantly validate murder.
Her and her sister are the only Oni left basically. Wanna know why? Because people that smell exactly like he does murdered them all and permanently crippled her sister. And no, nobody nice smells like that, it is distinctly and specifically the witch scent. Its a miracle she even lets him wander around and act suspicious for a few days instead of instantly locking him up and/or murdering him like the last couple people she met that smelled that way.

using the naive Emilia to find out where the residence is so you can murder everyone of them

What are you even smoking?

Didn't the second trial confirm that she already saw he was dying but flailed him anyway

Yes and let's also not be extremely suspicious about this strange person that tries to get close to the target and also smells like an assassin.

For all they know, Subaru saving Emilia from another assassin may have been well another ploy to get close and perform an assassination.

Holy shit, just because someone rescued you from a thug in some backalley doesn't mean you have to feel safe and be a doormat.

Yeah, she tried lying and saying it was a mercy kill but Emilia called her out on it.

Yes, but he still is an assassin from her point of view and those that are after her mistress' life are to be killed.

thats understandable but she is a fucking maid.
If Roswall said its fine,its fine.

But noo i must kill him because of the smell.

Goddamn nobody would even care about her if there wasn't the goddamn confession episode/scene.

Palmer Luckey is a fucking faggot