Why aren't English proud of their ethnicity?

Why aren't English proud of their ethnicity?

Seriouosly, why even people from Cornwall feel more like Cornish than English?

That's quite suprising considering the fact that English people invaded half of the world

because it's racist if you follow the ideology of leftist & sjw cucks.

no idea, they always tell me I have a lovely tan. I just say it wouldn't be so lovely if you knew where it came from

I’m proud

Nothing to be proud of anymore, also English culture has deteriorated to shitty TV, Dr Who, football etc

It's racist. We would also have to acknowledge that others are not English which would obviously be an insult to them. It's also why they try to make everyone here British

ok

>why even people from Cornwall feel more like Cornish than English?

Because no one else who speaks English can understand what the hell they are saying.

>English people invaded half of the world
They go to places populated by weaklings and colonize them, nothing difficult or to be proud of.

Moron.

The cornish are not english, they are a celtic people, one of the last surviving few. That is something to be proud of.

We aren't proud of our ethnicity because we went to war with Hitler to prevent our ethnicity from being gods over the entire world, deciding who lives and who dies.

Being proud of our race after that would kind of diminish the greatest accomplishment of our people.

The cornish are just mad is all. They cling onto their shitty culture because all theyve contributed is some clotted cream and some pasties.
Its like the scots. Erryone in england doesnt give a shit about that turd of a country so they just go
>well fuck you england, we never wanted to be part of you anyway (sniff)
>william wallace n grahame bell n all that

This is why you lost your empire

I am 65% english so i certainly feel like my genes have been invaded.

Partly yes, but the empire is also partly why we feel like that

I am. I refuse to state my nationality as British because British is not a synonym for a Englishman, Scot, Welshman or Ulsterman these days, it's merely about a passport.

They're self loathing because they know they fucked over Europe. Just like us Americans deep down know we're scum for what we did.

Because the English are failures. Why be proud in being a failure?

im sorry but nigel is also french. buddy

The brits were pretty impressive for the most part.
The only reason they hate themselves is cause of jewish influence on their media.

We ask ourselves that about you guys all the time.
But, it still doesnt stop you from chanting and hi fiving and whooping like a dog all day long, its really weird

NO
YOU'RE LYING
YOU'RE JUST SAYING THIS TO HURT ME

maybe he stepped down from becoming pm because his french genes make him weak