Explosion 95 dead, 158 Injured in Afghanistan Kabul

Happening?
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-42843897

Other urls found in this thread:

armytimes.com/flashpoints/2017/12/24/new-in-2018-us-troops-return-to-the-front-lines-in-afghanistan/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

only 95? not happening

afgani what?

I wonder if there thinking why they still are Muslim and don’t convert to Christianity? What if terrorisisms end result was a more Christian Middle East

Ahh children..
They blow up so fast.

Isn't this just american attacks?

They probably are having poppy deals that went wrong, those CIA rascals...

looks cute

something something Japs say shit on the kitchen counter is worrisome something something meme

The real question is, why the fuck is that whore out without a hijab?

>Kabul

It's not like it's Berlin or something.

Oh wait...

>Something that happens every day there is a happening

>Afghanistan
No

great color coordination! bitch has style

Boy, the US constantly drone striking my village sure makes me want to blow up even more of my own people for some reason.

Something something poop in toilet something something poop on counter
We all know the Jap quote so no happening today.

>yet another bombing in middle east
No one cares and not a happening

These assholes will blame this on Pakistan. Just watch.

What a sad day. Rip to all victims.

>afghanistan

Dude, it's not "a happening" whenever there is shit in the toilet

good

No they aren't thinking that. They think that the attack was done by "the wrong kind" of Muslim.

Muslims can't even live together because of that sentiment

To show the blood in her face, it'll give her an expedite refugee status, Germany here she comes

Happening? More like every day occurrence.

why dont we just take all 15M afganis in?

that would end this afgani problem ;)

>This wasn't the us drones

no true muslim would do this

Careful with what you wish there

>Afghanistan

Pretty sure you need to clear like 200 before it can be called a happening.

May God have mercy on their souls

Chicks kinda hot

You aren't muzzi enuf, BOOM NIGGA

Terrorist attacks are part and parcel of living in a big city.

kek funny cause its true

Yo, she's pretty cute.

Yeah something like that.

>see? afghanistan is no safe country
>muuuhh human rights
>muuuh no deportations to afghanistan
STOP BLOWING EACH OTHER UP AND GIVING OUR GUBMENT AND MSM AMMUNITION FOR THEIR STUPID AGENDA, YOU DUMB FUCKS!

I guess she does look cute in that blood-soaked death and despair kind of way.

>you will never cheer her up with your dick

I wasn't planning on it.

Why not?

given the current state of Afghanistan, her suffering will be over soon enough

Re-read my statement. No where did I say this latest attack was a drone strike.

I'm mocking the liberal belief that US military action is creating more terrorists who go on to slaughter their fellow countrymen.

Part and parcel in shitholeistan

This is what happens when american presence in your country rises. Things go boom, skkrr

armytimes.com/flashpoints/2017/12/24/new-in-2018-us-troops-return-to-the-front-lines-in-afghanistan/

And my friend wanted to take a work contract out there... Tons of money tax free... If you don't die

>female Afghan refugee
Hehe good one

If you'll forgive me a stupid question, how does a car bomb kill so many people?
Even if the car is literally surrounded by people, doesnt the car itself eat a lot of the impact as well as the first few victims?
What actually kills THAT many people? I cant see that many of them being hurled into walls/having things hurled into them
Someone explain pls

The car disintegrates as car bodies are resilient against driving stresses and crash impacts only, in an explosion the car body becomes like the skin of a hand grenade and the sheet metal body panels and frame components become flying guillotines and assorted smaller lethal fragments
look at the YT video of a guy shooting a car full of tannerite from 100 meters away and almost getting sliced in half by the door as it flies between him and the camera at Mach speed

Another day in the badlands, could have been worried about innocents getting whacked but not Afghani back stabbing troops and police ,fuck em

they will never stop, muslims love to kill each other.

oh i see so its essentially like a huge frag grenade and people get shredded by flying bits of metal, as well as some shockwave/impact kills
interesting
still crazy it can get so many though

>Explosion in the Middle East or Europe
NO ONE cares! it's the norm these days.

Thanks Barry Obama

Its exactly like a frag grenade, ol Brittish chap. It is likely that health coverage isnt very efficient and that major injuries become life threatening

How is shit exploding in sandniggerland a happening?

S

THE RELIGION OF PEACE STRIKES AGAIN

Arabs enjoy it. They need more of it.

DEATH TO TERRORISTS!

i like the fact that literally just after the explosion happened ( because you can see people "running" from it with fresh wounds) someone's first instinct was to get out their hd phone and take a snapshot

jesus ass christ dude

that's kind of what photographers are known for. good instinct for a shutterbug. phones aren't the only devices that take photos btw.

Fucking taliban.
Once upon a time afghanistan was a kingdom.
It was never a shithole.
But then some communist fucks overthrew them,then the soviets came in and so on...

Literally who cares

Terrorist attacks are part and parcel of living in the Middle East, and they're not a happening

lol, simply lol

>no burka
So is she getting stoned or what?

FPSRussia? I wish he did get sliced in half

>Explosion in Kaboom...
Yawn

It isn't, it's just the bi-monthly virtue signal circlejerk where normies pretend to care about anything that happens in shithole countries for a few minutes before getting back to their bowl of soymilk cereal and playing Nintendo Switch.