Blowing up the wall question

What would actually stop terrorists or the Mexican drug cartels from blowing up the wall?
This wall is supposed to be about 1900 miles long.

Ladders.

the wall is stupid, it provides an obstacle to overcome, a game for the wetbacks.

the border should be a deadlands, with snipers out of sight. the bodies should be left to rot in the sun, and on special occasions, shorts fired a few hundreds yards into mexico. Mexico should understand that their need to defend their border themselves if they don't want to lose most of their population to vultures.

>explosion goes off
>trigger alarms, alert nearby border patrol
>you're in the middle of fucking nowhere
>nothing to hide behind, arid desolate land

nice plan

There won't be any wall
He can't believe you believed him

keep playin the vidya kid, cuz thats all you're good for.

I am coming at this from the perspective of a terrorist or a Mexican drug cartels who just do this for the LOLS. I can see drug cartels doing this in their spare time just because.

if you want a better solution you could always try making illegals actually illegal.

It would draw too much attention and warrant a military response from the mightiest biggest dicks on Earth. Then the wall would just be repaired.

>mine the border like DMZ
>remote-controlled MG nests every 100 yards
>pay2play, show high score every week
>streamed live ppv
>border wall paid for 3 times over in 2 months

The same thing that stops them from getting a job and being a productive member of their society

So you think the border will become a constant looney tunes segment
I hope we get cameras there it would be fun to watch these daily back and fourth pranks all day with mr sombrero vs border patrol

precisely. forgot to mention mines.

Drones. B52s. Weapons. The full strength of the US army military and navy.

I mean honestly I hope they build this shit just so we can see this. The way you described is golden. This entire idea is looney tunes.

That doesn't stop small groups of people from doing massive damage.

absolutely, many sheltered faggots don't realize just how fast and easy the border could become the next 38th parallel.

the border cities like El Paso/Juarez would be in for such a rude awakening.

the wall should be the least of their concerns.

Unironically this

No wall or moat or fortress is as powerful as the fear of death.

The 38th parallel is only 160 miles in length while the US mexican border is actually 1954 miles.

A minefield along the entire border would cost around 60 million.

lol where did you get that figure?

im curious as well. i'd like to search "how much does a landmine cost" but i dont think i will

/thread

>Americans pay 25m for wall
>cartels just blow up random pieces of it for fun
>americans keep paying to repair it
Epic

Wait you're being UNironic?

Right wing death squads with attack helicopter support.

>What would actually stop terrorists or the Mexican drug cartels from blowing up the wall?

Networked cameras, autonomous drones, border patrol response squads with automatic weapons.

Americans with guns

the Wall just got 10 more laser gun equipped robots

This, literally just charge $10 bucks for $5 worth of ammo and your wall is paid for in a week.

>This, literally just charge $10 bucks for $5 worth of ammo and your wall is paid for in a week.

Or, you could charge $10 for every $5 worth of money wired to mexico.