HUMA ABEDIN SIGHTINGS

Looks suspicious Sighting from 2 different days show the bump to be in the same place.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5178037/Clinton-wears-surgical-boot-MONTHS-breaking-toe.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ohqggT35TJM
medicinenet.com/broken_foot/article.htm#what_can_you_do_for_a_broken_foot_treatment
longroom.com/discussion/761136/must-have-accessory-rick-gates-shows-off-his-ankle-monitor-as-he-and-paul-manafort-are-told-they-will-remain-under-house-arrest-over-flight-risk-fears
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Picture from different angle

Picture from December, same boots, same bump

It could be one of these. (picture is not Huma)

How long does it take to heal a toe?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5178037/Clinton-wears-surgical-boot-MONTHS-breaking-toe.html

woof

MY SIDES

Someone said Hillary was in Hawaii with no ankle bracelet?

(You)

These boots are a new fashion trend in Washington. This is Jackie Speier who employed the Awan brothers

Just a reminder, pic related. Notice it's the same ankle?

youtube.com/watch?v=ohqggT35TJM

quite literally 2 weeks

>Recalling her tumble, she said: 'I was running down the stairs in heels with a cup of coffee in hand, I was talking over my shoulder and my heel caught and I fell backwards.

Err...does this not make sense to anyone else?
- walking down stairs
- heel slips
- fall backwards
How does that affect your toe? Sounds like a nasty fall especially for an old lady. Could have really hurt her back, or tailbone. But I fail to see how her toe would have been affected...

HRC is a long term alcoholic though so that may slow things considerably. But I hope she is wearing one for obvious reasons.

jesus christ the ankle monitors are real.... some serious shit is going down isn't it?

THIS^

I've been trying to see if there was any news of her having it removed, and I've seen none. The MSM is keeping a tight lip on this one.

At first it was that she twisted her ankle, then it was that she broker her toe, and then it was that she broke one of her metatarsal bones, which should heal within 4 to 6 weeks. It's been 3 months.

medicinenet.com/broken_foot/article.htm#what_can_you_do_for_a_broken_foot_treatment

top fucking kek is she a pimp from Harlem in 1978?

Who all else has these new mysterious broken feet? Pics?

Let's get a compilation thread.

A friend fell down the stairs in her house and broke her ankle.
Thirteen stainless steel screws and months of therapy to recover.

TOE

If she tumbled down the stairs she could have easily broken her toe.
People break their neck and die from falling down stairs.
(too bad HRC didn't)
Inactive old people take longer to recover than young people.

I really didn't like the color of the arrow. It was too muted. Changed to yellow.

try reading posts properly before replying

it'd be fun to know who all is actually wearing these

It's know that both Paul Manafort and Rick Gates have them

longroom.com/discussion/761136/must-have-accessory-rick-gates-shows-off-his-ankle-monitor-as-he-and-paul-manafort-are-told-they-will-remain-under-house-arrest-over-flight-risk-fears

I broke my big toe in 3 places at once.
Had the same boot, within 1 week I would sleep with just the liner on, not the shell.
Took about 3 weeks till I could put full weight back on it.

Kek

I like how after all the crazy shit we've seen, bootgate is the controversy. I dismissed it until Mccain changed feet.

At this point, i unironically believe this shit.

Viva la resistance!

I love these

bump for justice. death to traitors.

Same tacky coat too