twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/872281722544472064
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is Deku the "kid appeal" character?

How her quirk makes you feel?
How she makes you feel?
Is she wasted potential?

Is Endy the "bara appeal" character?

Indifferent.
Why do people like her? She's generic as hell.

I wanna hump her leg frantically before she slaps me like a frisky doggy

I was ignorant towards her at first, but somehow I've grown to like her a lot
how did Hori do it?

Less generic than everyone in Class A though
The Deku/Ochaco/Bakugo trio are probably the most generic group of characters in shonen.

It's no wonder why people think this will be the next Narutp.

The current arc is kinda bland hope it turn around at the end

thats his quirk he cant stop making waifus
only mushroom is kinda ugly

Tomboys are unbelievably sexy. And she's a girly tomboy to boot.

>Not enjoying a sunrise, cup of joe in hand with your tomboy
>Not riding motorcycles with her
>Not sparring with her

I like this new arc because there's finally a competent villain. Hope Overhaul kills someone important in the end.

inb4 mushroom actually has big, beautiful, mesmerizing, shoujo eyes

okay drawfags if any of you read this, please make this happen

Who do you guys think the UA traitor is, and why are you wrong because its actually picture related.

I can second this notion. Girly tomboys is attractive AF

Either Kaminari or Aoyama.

Is Mirio the "reddit appeal"character?

Either ochako or mirio.

That would be pretty bland i want it to be more impactful

>Prince Kirishima not shown

Shut up grapefag. We all love it

He's Eri's future husbando.

She's good as she is.
I hope Class B gets screentime and interaction so they can get as good as class A.
Just wish her hero outfit had long black socks.

drawfag here, make a request

pineapple edition

Kaminari because the traitor theories are convincing, or Ojiro because I just think he looks suspicious

There's never a true traitor, it's all a red herring
It will be Kirishima and his spiky dad

The insect breeder whatever his name is.

Draw deku being a madman.

I wish i was good at drawing so i could make a lot of art of the girls so they become popular and get doujins

Silly user, who do you think the horse is?

sticks and shit gallery
imgur.com/a/kr4uy

Bakugou crying with cum on his face

But he doesn't have wavy hair!

idk how to feel about her quirk. It's technically super strength in the arms but I think it's a waste not to have her gigantify either her whole body or multiple parts. I'd have to see how she uses it for combat

if he wanted to he could kill everyone in the school can't he?

How would Izuku a wedding proposal?

She would either have super human strength or not gain mass while gigantifying her hands otherwise she would rip her forearms off.

i find this lack of toga disturbing

With a nervous face.

Todo got bitches

kaminari getting cucked by sadrock

>A problem in a lot of Shonen is that the MC gets portrayed as a god like figure and hardly ever loses
Semi-rant incoming, I apologize.

This is why I have yet to return to One Piece or finish Bleach. For O.P. after time skip, I just felt 0 worry for anyone. Luffy isn't invincible, but you just know he's gonna win one way or another without being too battle damaged. It's almost annoying.

Where I last left off, everyone aside from the "weakest" of the crew was just steamrolling everyone everywhere. No characters got mortally wounded to the point of you ever once questioning if they'd be alright. Going back to pre-timeskip, you have all kinds of situations where someone is badly hurt and can't fight or in a state where the moment is tense. Only time you get that feel is for side characters.

I get kids want to see the good guys win, but not everyone will react like that one kid who killed himself when Itachi died just because the good guys couldn't pull through just once.

i like you mate

Draw something your mother would approve of.

terrible pairing

Toga trying and failing to not act like a psychopath in order to seduce Deku.

AUTISTS
U
T
I
S
T
S

No that's Memeta.

Fuck you. I love it when snarky girls go soft for sweet boys.

Are they even friends? I don't think they've spoken since the end of term test.

Deku healing eri when?

he almost say hi to her once but you know how he is

When you stop posting pictures for ants

memes, amrite?

come here motherfucker

i realy like your retarded scense of humor

Draw Bakugou getting drafted by the Cleveland Browns in the 2018 NFL draft.

>Just started reading the manga
>Get to the point where both Bakugo and Midoriya are up against All Might

its gets better user

perfectly put, user. One of the reason I'm really invested in the series

Not for the waifu/fujo bait?

I want a chapter of Tokoyami, Tsuyu and Jirou trying to bring Kouda out of his shell

The reason the Ennny was so great was because the Strawhat crew was facing against seemingly impossible odds. That scene where Luffy went as far as to challenge the World Goverment itself was easily one of my favorite scenes in manga/anime. It seems to have become mellow after the timeskip-arc with the Strawhat crew being so OP that they really don't have any suspense in their fights anymore.

Talking about tsuyu she lures hobo teacher's dick.

Based user
We need more kendo doujins

You now realize that the greatest weakness of MHA is that it's not a semi-serious SoL with villian of the week stories and the occaional BIG BAD GUY behind the scnenes pulling the strings.
That they dont' spend half of their time out of school fighting low level villians, helping with disasters or doing good deeds.
The entire plot with the plague doctor should have been a few dozen issues with them fighting the overpowered low level villians here and there and them eventually finding out about him by accident.
Then them going after him.

That's pretty good desu

What do you guys think Dr. Crane's quirk is? We got a name but we don't know what it dos. Will we see it on thursday

Good god man do you really hate Bakugou that much?

nobody deserves this

Who?

i think it would be better if it's todoroki and iida, not bakugou and kirishima

scarecrow guy. He looks like a cheap cosplay of dr. jonathon crane aka dc scarecrow

What release should I read of this? Fallen Angels looks better to me and is way smaller but the BlackManta-Empire has a nicer translation.
Trying to catch up to the anime

Endeavor figuring out a way to travel between dimensions and spread both eugenics and his own legacy across all anime please. You can also pit mini picture of other girls like Ursula from LWA or something like that.

ochako spilling spaghetti on the floor with deku.

My niggas

twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/872281722544472064

A reminder that there is a hiatus this week. RIP

>w-what are yo-oh my god your fingers

manta is official rips from the official translations

was the deku/todo fight too much for Hori?

Someone needs to go to japan and make him take care of himself

We're not going to see this animated are we?

Except there is no chapter this week.

> BlackManta-Empire
what? Is it just me or this th first time I've heard of this fan translation.Iirc there are only two fan translations, Fallen Angels and Mangastream; and one official Viz

not this season. The next season

I Hori isn't going to maincast this perfect tomboyish classy hot and snar girl in the near future, i'm going to aniki kekbar his fucking house

he is part of the empire group who rips comics. except manta likes manga too so he rips the viz releases

That's because the first couple arcs after the timeskip were showing off everyone's new powers. The current arc wrecked Luffy so hard he couldn't fight twice and made him struggle against an underling nowhere near the boss's power. I can understand dropping One Piece, but that particular reason I'm not sure about.

Not about of how much i like her, i think that she is wasted potential because she is the strongest female of class a and b, she would only go even with vines, but because of vines feels like she would never be able to run fucking 100 meters without passing out, i mean her quirk is strong af but if she fails catching you she is doomed, and well, kendou is fucking smart (5/5 in the official book) and strong af with that big fucking hands. I doubt the other girls can compete, except for a reckless Mina, but covering with a giant hand and slaping her to a pulp with the other would be enough.

There will be an illegal amount of spaghetti

She's better on the Class b so they don't get overshadowed, same with tetsux4

>snar
>smart

So how are sports effected in this universe? I am assuming quirks wouldn't be allowed but maybe there are alternate leagues where they are.

So if we're lucky to get a S3?

>this is your author for tonight

>How her quirk makes you feel?
Disappointed
>How she makes you feel?
Aroused
>Is she wasted potential?
Yes, but if we spent time on every side character the plot would never go anywhere.

is it possible people in japan don't like bnha as much because of the naming?