i.imgur.com/vpAqm8o.png
i.imgur.com/0j9BTqN.png
imgur.com/a/RrktD
imgur.com/a/QJ3wi
imgur.com/a/d8w1B
e-hentai.org/s/2b2f74bea5/72379-7
g.e-hentai.org/s/5689bb72e4/72377-22
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8f/d3/5c/8fd35c24c2f5b82935bfd9efe317115e.jpg
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/45/0b/d5/450bd509cf51d435753e7f5a4f159b62.jpg
vgmuseum.com/end/psx/a/raprel-21.png
youtube.com/watch?v=svzPm8lT36o
youtube.com/watch?v=TtBi5dHAejM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Requesting Mina Nishizawa receiving a headpat with her hat off while enjoying it.

Thanks in advance.

request Tycho from diebuster dressed in one of the slutty bunny costumes all the cameo girls wore in that on GL episode

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters giving Mimibro-tan headpats like she were a pet cat on her lap, please!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Mimibro-tan:
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62830918
i.imgur.com/vpAqm8o.png

Requesting colors if possible

Anna ref: i.imgur.com/0j9BTqN.png

Requesting Selesia Upitiria as a little girl, swinging a plastic toy sword (could also be a balloon sword). Could be wearing a kid-sized version of her outfit or an oversized one meant for her normal body.

Requesting Tamotsu from Akiba's Trip: The Animation and Nanashi from Akiba's Trip 2 high-fiving while ripping each other's shirts.

Requesting Medaka Kurokami reading drawthread requests out of a box and wondering why they're all so awful.

Requesting sad and forgotten cake BB-tan and popular and sexy idol Doodle-tan

Requesting a continuation of this pic with poor Kotori having her tight skirt pulled up, panties pulled down, asscheecks pulled apart, and a thick meat train with a cargo of potent semen pulling into its final stop at uterus station.

Requesting chibis of Kirito in SMT IV: Apocalypse Lucifer's outfit and Inaho blankly staring in a Beelzebub mascot uniform as cartoonish evil lightning flashes in the sky

Request the Infinite Stratos girls with cute short haircuts.

Requesting an Espurr telekinetically bouncing Wiz's boobs

Requesting a parody of a skate magazine cover with Killua

Requesting outfit swap between Fujiko Eto and Haruka

Requesting Neuroified Re-Class.

Requesting stereotypical JRPG antagonists from the 90s-00s versions of these girls. Chitoge, Kajou, and Mine have been done by the way. Only Tsumugi (Sidonia) and Emilia (Re:Zero) are left

Refs for ideas here: imgur.com/a/RrktD

reposting

Pretty great, thanks m8.

Sexy and cute.

Could somebody please draw bulma in the left pose but topless only wearing her shorts thank you

Requesting Annie in Haruka's outfit.

Anchor for Niiyama-sensei as a nude catgirl with floofy tail singing in a nightclub. Post on /i/ or another site and link it to avoid bans.

Could someone color this?

Requesting secretary Midori

imgur.com/a/QJ3wi

So, somebody made a video about the main characters of Hunter X Hunter and Boku No Hero Academia fighting, can anyone draw them being friends instead?

Requesting Rem being a yandere

What about the characters of Boku no Hero being best friends with the main characters from Boku no Pico?

Requesting Panty and Medb unsatisfied by the dicks from the thousands of worn out men surrounding them

Requesting Osto Hourai wearing a china poblana dress instead of her chinese qipao.

here's some references for the dress.
imgur.com/a/d8w1B

green shounen bros

Nice!

what would deku's NEN be?

Good stuff!

Requesting meaty Mito Ikumi getting literally spitroasted by Souma, dolcett style:
e-hentai.org/s/2b2f74bea5/72379-7
g.e-hentai.org/s/5689bb72e4/72377-22

No wonder why I haven't seen drawfag threads in a while.

Why don't you tag them as "drawfag" or "drawfriend" anymore?

Deku is cute. CUTE.
Good job user, very nice.

Thanks!

Requesting Mozunono Nono from Busou Shoujo wearing a glasses and Mashu's outfit

Requesting Kirigiri Kyouko with ponytail hairstyle

HOLY FUCK you work so fast, i don't know what to say. I like how you used so little color yet it doesn't look like it needs any more. Also how her overall design fits the dress and how you made it look great!

Thank you very much for drawing it.

best DR1 girl

Need to practice all day tomorrow. Give yuri ideas.

See

Things got a little heated the other day between my girlfriend and I and somehow we mutually agreed to cool it off on the texting (she's away and I don't see her until next week) It's been silent for two days now other than the occasional facebook tag. Could somebody draw a little cartoon sketch of the both of us where i'm saying "Hey Jessica, lets talk." She has long wavey hair and I have a typical fringe comes to just above the eyes haircut.

Would be very appreciative x

Damn, that was fast. Looks pretty nice, too.
Thanks, user!

kinda messy

This one was fun

Nice

Cute!

equesting Tessou cosplaying Ruka Hetfield from Rapid Reload.

Related pictures:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8f/d3/5c/8fd35c24c2f5b82935bfd9efe317115e.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/45/0b/d5/450bd509cf51d435753e7f5a4f159b62.jpg

vgmuseum.com/end/psx/a/raprel-21.png

Requesting fusion of Guren Seiten and Black Rose Dragon.

I forgot the R at the beginning ... sorry.

Just a little sketch for warm up, but I hope you like it . Since the other user already did Mami, I just had to complete it now

c u t e

Pretty good stuff

Requesting Dark Hunter Meiko in celebration of Etrian Odyssey 5's localization

Requesting a sad Ta-class(left) getting comforted by Wo-class(right).

OR here. This looks real nice! That watercolor background effect is so beautiful, too.
I love it. Thanks so much!

Lovely colors. Watercolor from what program?

Fixed some mistakes, have the better version.

yay

Not sure if this is yuri enough for you but I wouldn't mind seeing this in a more yuri interpretation.

Thanks!
I do everything on CSP

Requesting Brandish after shrinking Dimaria's chest flat.

please somebody =(

It's funny how much of an improvement these threads are with just one faggot banned.

Literally not Sup Forums at all, it's not even your blog either. Fuck off.

Requesting Maika showing off her lewd butt wearing a sexy French maid version of her maid uniform. She is seen from behind bending down and

looking at the audience with a smug look on her face, her short French maid skirt revealing her cute butt and black panties.

kk

Why are these threads 99% request? Why don't you fucks start learning how to draw?

I am.

I have shaky hands. So no matter how much I practice I'll always suck.

Sup Forums also has quality standards, not anyone can just deliver with no problem.

I already do know how to draw, I just want other people to draw shit for me.

I have really shaky hands as well user. Keep working. You can do it.

Useless hands didn't stop this guy: youtube.com/watch?v=svzPm8lT36o

Cute work here!

Requesting Gundam Vidar as an Automaton monstergirl.

fucking leave

Just draw quickly so the effect of the shakiness is minimal, or get a drawing application that has line correction like CSP.

No excusses.

Because my eyes advance in technicality while my hands still have the motor function of a newborn and cannot replicate the motions my brain tell them to.

Believe me, I've been trying so hard. Maybe one day the curse will be lifted and I cam draw huge tits for everyone, minus the fags I don't like here.

Requesting Mowgli and Baloo from The Jungle Book: Shōnen Mowgli, in a scene based on the Disney movie where they are floating down the river with Baloo floating on his back, and Mowgli siting on his belly (and not singing "Bare Necessities"). Full color please. Mowgli has his sideburns and ponytail, and wearing his yellow loincloth.

Requesting a Crossover of Toramaru from Rurouni Kenshin and Notari Matsutarō from Rowdy Sumo Wrestler Matsutaro both in a sumo match, possible grabbing the sides of each others mawashis.

Requesting something CUTE of Nepgear!

I draw and delivered for a while but I get no response. Sup Forums has standards I guess and its kinda painful that no one cares.

Pitz in Might Gaine cosplay!

youtube.com/watch?v=TtBi5dHAejM

Eva angels as Magirangers fighting Unit 01 as Wolzard, please.

Mecha anime creators resembling number corresponded chaos gods, please.

full_body
high_heels
anal
handjob
tape_gag

There's seven and aside from different heads and most wearing stockings they look exactly the same. Go nuts!

>start a request
>get bored halfway through and move on
I'm sorry

>One
I'd say three. But all the same I agree.

Requesting that someone draw Tomoko doing anything.

Requesting Ian Malcolm in this pose with a Daki on his arm and wallscrolls in the background.