We list things that Jesus never said:

1.) There is no salvation outside the Roman Catholic Church

2.) The Pope, a human, is somehow infallible

3.) The Pope is "chosen" by the Lord expect actually by a bunch of Cardinals voting

4.) A priest can absolve you of sins somehow

5.) Magic crackers with symbols on them given to you by a priest instead of bread and wine

6.) Magic beads and repeating Hail Mary will make up for sins

7.) Praying to ANYONE besides Jesus

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XI7FoCHJ01k
josephusorg/testimonium.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Am_that_I_Am
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josephus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not only did Jesus not say these things, they're teachings contradictory to the whole Bible

Jesus doesn't have to be recorded as saying it for it to be God's word, most frequent example "Jesus never condemned homosexuality"

Actually..

He answered, "Have you not read that the one who made them at the beginning 'made them male and female' [Genesis 1:27], and said, 'For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh' [Genesis 2:24]? So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate." (Matthew 19:4-6, NRSV translation; Mark 10:6-9 is a parallel text)

His Apostles were even more specifically clear about homosexuality. It's evil and an abomination.

I'm in agreement with your point but an affirmation of biblical marriage is not a condemnation of homosexuality, especially in all it's different strains today

you have gained numeric truth, quantified in doubles as well

Look who's talking, bro

Catholicucks BTFO.

Scripture is supplemental to religion, not religion itself.
Practiced eligions are constantly evolving and it is essentially impossible to prevent it.

He never said, nor would he ever, that Joseph Smith was a prophet.

Who cares about religion, the words of Jesus are above dogma and practices of man. They do no change, these are the words of the Lord.

No one but Joseph Smith ever said that Joseph Smith was a prophet.

youtu.be/XI7FoCHJ01k
pic related

Extended list of things Christ never said:

1.) Sola sciptura

2.) Sola fide

3.) Sola gratia

3.) „And I say also unto thee, That thou art Martin Luther, and upon this rock I will build my church 1500 years from now; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.“

Jesus wasn't even a real person

>pic related

Actually......

>Luke 11:28

28 He replied, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it.”

>John 10:35

And you know that the Scriptures cannot be altered. So if those people who received God's message were called 'gods,'

>This day you will be with me in Paradise

And no one has claimed that Martin Luther was to build a church. He simple called out the extra-Biblical nonsense that Rome refused to address.

Great thread OP
>Peter, thou art catholic
>don’t you cunts EVER speak to me
>if you want forgiveness, talk to a pedo-in-a-box
>avoid studying scripture at ALL costs
>it is totally cool if your high priest takes the divine title of my Holy Father
>When your traditions conflict with my expressed commandments, just point out that other people disobey instead of obeying me. NBD.

God literally prefers (hetero) pedophillia and sex slavery to homosexuality.
Not to say any are good, but he is pretty upset about buttstuff

Insecure Protestant alert. Lying about the Catholic Church as usual.

Insecure lying Protestants are the reason I converted from Baptist to Catholic and I am so glad I did. Don’t miss it one bit.

1) Just make some shit up, fampai; who gives a fuck if it contradicts my own words
2) bro, I don’t give a fug if you beleive on me. And it’s not like true faith expresses itself outwardly through actions.
3) you think you are hot shit, dontcha?
4) you niggers better not take my Word seriously, I’m for real about this. Just do what you have always done.

OP has thoroughly buttblasted catholicucks.

Not that I would expect you to recognize this, but it’s called “telling the truth about Jesus” not “lying about Catholics”

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast."

Are you a butthurt catholic or are you playing the game?

I just realized it is going to be hard to tell.

Jesus never said too stop following the Law either, if you really want to be pedantic.

The truth of the matter is that like all huge religions, interpretations are required to practically interpret the text. For a while, catholicism made Christianity practical, but now it's no longer relevant to our understanding of psychology.

Enter you (The next phase of making shit up about Jesus)

all of that stuff is in the bible retard

So brave

try reading it sometimes

how do you get Jesus never said to stop following the law from the fact that he aimed to fulfill the law (put it to an end by actualizing it)? That would be a direct contradiction to 90% of everything else he said which were direct commandments to DISOBEY the law like, not getting circumcised, not sacrificing animals anymore, Jews not being God's chosen and instead giving the title to gentiles which was specifically spoken against of in OT, and faith through works (meritocracy) and the outlawing of usury and plenty of other shit, you dumb ass.

The only Christian religion you should not consider is Roman Catholicism because they directly contract the Bible and actively preach the opposite of it. That is literal apostacy.

8. "I am the Son of God"

>Jesus said he aimed to fulfill the law by commanding everyone to stop following it

do you understand anglais mother fucker? Jesus clearly said the law isn't going to fulfilled until "heaven and earth disappear". Even if Jesus actualizes the law and makes it redundant, that shit ain't finalized until after the world ends.

This is what I mean when I say "you are the next phase of making shit up about Jesus". Your job is to make the ramblings of a jewish desert peasant make sense. And I appreciate that. You're essentially Catholicism Lite.

chek'd

its because but stuff doesn't make any sense at all. only animals do this.

I love reading my Bible. Seems pretty based to me.
Try defending your assertions sometime.

I think it is generally a difference in opinion on what the law is. Christians still think they shouldn’t murder or even lie; they still follow this law.
As a rule, Christians accept sins and abominations as transgressions of the law, while unclean acts are not-law

(you)

the writers of the New Testament clearly had an agenda to imply Jesus was God with the "I AM" statements.

The writer of the bible is of course "jesusfan33AD". Personally, I feel the "I AM" statements could have been positioned closer to the arrest. It would have made the judas heel turn really dramatic. "jesusfan33AD" instead decided to place the major I AM statement in the middle of the "jesus vs jew" feud which is just sloppy writing. That shitty writing is part of the reason why many people don't think Jesus ever said he was God.

larp

former presbyterian here. not gonna lie, you proddies are surely unsaved. there is no salvation outside Christ's own Church..

Mark 14:61-62
61 But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed? 62 And Jesus said,I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

Then they crucified him for blasphemy.

The entire law still stands because Jesus Christ specifically said that nothing will pass from the law. The only parts that are finished in Christ are the parts that were always meant from the very beginning to be symbolic of the coming of Jesus Christ, such as the carnal ordinances, the holy days, the sabbaths, the ceremonies, and so on. These things were simply a "shadow of things to come" and a "figure of the time then present".

The rest of the law still stands and we as Christians should follow it in obedience to Christ. Still, salvation comes through believing in Jesus Christ, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't follow his other commandments regardless.

From one retard sect to the next ... good job user

What does it matter if Jesus didn't say it when the Holy Spirit did? Do you deny the Trinity?

>goes from Presbyterian to Catholic
Seems like you are carried away by every wind of doctrine.

>Things that Jesus never said
Jesus never said anything. Cause Jesus is a myth.

>why many people don't think Jesus ever said he was God

But he did

28And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. 29Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

But He did say that there is no salvation outside the Roman Catholic Church, "He who hears you hears Me, he who despises you despises Me"

See
As an example, I think it is okay to eat pork, but not shellfish

The Holy Spirit would never contradict the Word, and therefore the Father. That is the test of a prophecy.

>40For whoever is not against us is for us

Luke 9:50
>And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us

Pretty sure he wasn’t talking about the Catholic Church, mate. The word catholic doesn’t exist in the Bible.

You realize that even atheists acknowledge the historical person of Jesus.. Right? Do you have any form of edication besides left-wing facebook pages, user..?

catholicon would be the name for the bible

Orthodox True Church

*education

>5.) Magic crackers with symbols on them given to you by a priest instead of bread and wine
the crackers are bread and they give you wine as well you dingus. or maye that's just the eastern rite catholics. either way, christianity is gay and totally anti-white.

buttstuff isnt homosexuality though according the the bibly its fine to buttstuff a woman if you are a boy and vice versa. gross is gross no matter who the participants are

Shellfish is permissible to eat because the carnal ordinances, the meats and drinks, etc, are done away with in Christ, because they were only meant to be symbolic of his coming. The Bible is actually really clear about this. "Let no man judge you in meats or in drinks", "nothing that goeth into the mouth can defile you", etc.

You must be 18 or older to post on this board

>being this trinitarian in murica

At least half of the red text in the NT

>nothing goeth into the mouth can defile you
according to this being gay should totally be okay as long as you aren't putting it in the ass.

There is no historical evidence of jesus, he appears to be a remix of mythical memes from previous religions

>christfaggotry in protestant form continues the original traditions
>still loaded to the rectum with pagan traditions
what did they mean by this?

Why are you using such shit apologetics when Peter literally had a vision from God telling him the dietary laws were repealed?

PREACH

What's shit about those two verses?

No, but He might say additional things, the epistles and revelation are just as valid for dogma as the gospels

You do know that virtually no historical scholars (religious or secular) agree with you, right?

LOL

He is god

dumbass leaf

That the devil is a strong fucker

Thats ok, the facts agree with me, there is no evidence that Jesus existed

Woah! Shutting it down!

Pedo-in-a-box woah

Reminder that he never said that traps were gay

!!!

Pontus Pilate and Josephus attested to it.

>Pedo-in-a-box

Catholics do not read the Bible.

John 8:58

Okay. If you want to plug your ears and pretend, then you are no better than blind followers of faith.

You can believe that Jesus was a dude, who was born around 3 B.C. who was later baptised and crucified, but not believe the rest of the miracles or that he was "the son of god"

How do you interpret that as "I am god"?
There were many people before Abraham, Adam and Eve for instance.

Virtually all New Testament scholars and Near East historians, applying the standard criteria of historical investigation, find that the historicity of Jesus is effectively certain[4][5][6][7][nb 1][nb 2][nb 3][nb 4] although they differ about the beliefs and teachings of Jesus as well as the accuracy of the details of his life that have been described in the gospels.[nb 5][13][nb 6][15]:168–173 While scholars have criticized Jesus scholarship for religious bias and lack of methodological soundness,[nb 7] with very few exceptions such critics generally do support the historicity of Jesus and reject the Christ myth theory that Jesus never existed.[17][nb 8][19][20][21]

ORTHODOXY OR DEATH

Josephus never met jesus, he was born 60 years after the messiah alleged existance

Hail Mary, Mother of God.

Pretty sure even the Catholics call it a Bible, chap.
Not sure how it would help your argument anyways, Catholics don’t read the “catholicon”. They are the patriot act of religions.

>About this time there lived Jesus, a wise man, if indeed one ought to call him a man. For he was one who performed surprising deeds and was a teacher of such people as accept the truth gladly. He won over many Jews and many of the Greeks. He was the Messiah. And when, upon the accusation of the principal men among us, Pilate had condemned him to a cross, those who had first come to love him did not cease. He appeared to them spending a third day restored to life, for the prophets of God had foretold these things and a thousand other marvels about him. And the tribe of the Christians, so called after him, has still to this day not disappeared.
- Jewish Antiquities, 18.3.3 §63

josephusorg/testimonium.htm

>he was born 60 years after the messiah alleged existance
No he wasn't, he was alive at the time of the Apostles and during the crucifixion.

>founds catholic church
>leaves peter as its leader
>dies, ressurects and doesn't write a thing
>decades later his friends decide to write a book telling his story
>redneck in texas from a local church that celebrates gay marriage calls the book the only authority in the religion

>t. protestant

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Am_that_I_Am

Bahahaha that gif! Dead on.

>Josephus
>Born 37 AD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josephus

because I AM is used only by God to describe Himself. And why would a person living 1500 years after Abraham say He exited before him?

The first miracle Jesus performed he even told her to stfu, yet Catholics interpret this to say we must go through Mary, but Jesus said even at the wedding he has no use for her.

Yeah... do you know when the apostles were alive?

Things the Catholic church never said:

2.) The Pope, a human, is somehow infallible

3.) The Pope is "chosen" by the Lord expect actually by a bunch of Cardinals voting

4.) A priest can absolve you of sins somehow

5.) Magic crackers with symbols on them given to you by a priest instead of bread and wine

6.) Magic beads and repeating Hail Mary will make up for sins