Just realized my country is dangerously close to shithole status

Just realized my country is dangerously close to shithole status.

i know that feel

expected an american flag guess those fat retards will never be honest with themselves.

Most are afraid to admit it because our government will kill us if we actively try anything. So it's easier to admit that it's not as bad and count it as a victory.

>Close

UK is already there

Go fuck a kangaroo

>australia
bahahaha
try having functioning internet first before saying shit like that
glass houses etc

its not, London is 90% shithole though lol

My city is already shithole status :'(

Yeah, I know my country is a shithole. We have feral niggers running around so it makes sense.

Shitholes are fun desu
You can get away with all kinds of morally depraved stuff you wouldnt imagine yourself doing

Idiot ^

> functioning internet first before saying shit like that
>glass houses etc
Jesus Christ, do they not teach physics in the land of toothpaste? The roo-fuckers have a shit lag because of the 3000 mile fiber optic cable that connects them to the burgers, which is where all the DNS servers are

>Croatia
You are shithole stats though. You have eastern euro economy but are far more degenerate than the rest of eastern Europe.

>already a shithole status
>thinks shithole bar should be raised to have more member states in my side
Worst part is knowing i could afford to buy a fort in the US if i sold the sardine can i'm living in because israeli realestate lol

Ill admit it. Some of the hubris my burgerbros put out there when someone mentions a possible collapse is delusional.

I wouldn't know this feeling, plebians

I've heard its nice, although I'd assume overrun with tourists in the summer.

I've been to your country and it was really nice.
It was very white.

America is a mixed bag. There are still some nice places but a lot of the nation is a shithole and culturally it is really, really bad.

As a burger, it's in my blood to detest British government. I would rather die than live under such circumstances.

Serb diaspora

It's always so funny when American cuckservatives larp as some great freedom fighters. Listen up buddy, unless you're in the 0.0001% of the population, your ancestors were the bottom of the barbell people. Criminals, drifters, alcoholics, layabouts, religious extremists, or some other social deviants. They went to America because they were poor and useless. Usually sent there by their own governments.

barrel**

sorr buddy but youre wrong. only the bravest chads went to conquer the new world. all the pussies stayed behind in britain, which is why your country is going to the dogs. america is the best country in the world BY FAR, even with our problems they are no where near the levels of shit all other countries are in. fuck off and die redcoat

Croatia? Really? I don't think so, it's farily good, especially if one does take demographics into the equation. I personally think there is much more reason for me to fear this possiblity.

It's not that bad speaking from experience

Eastern Europe is a shit hole mate

>sorr buddy but youre wrong. only the bravest chads went to conquer the new world. all the pussies stayed behind in britain, which is why your country is going to the dogs. america is the best country in the world BY FAR, even with our problems they are no where near the levels of shit all other countries are in. fuck off and die redcoat
Sorry, buddy, but you're conflating the early explores (a tiny percentage) with everyone else. Most of the people came later and they were not top tier people. Your ancestor was more than likely an alcoholic peasant and not some great explorer.

>how to arguement ??