I like to watch Konan, because there is much to learn about Japanese culture and the little detective is also a sweet...

I like to watch Konan, because there is much to learn about Japanese culture and the little detective is also a sweet, but my problems begin with the fact that not only where he appears, there is always something bad happening and he has seen and experienced more murders and coincidences in his short life (17 years) than an entire department of investigators.

This fear of the black men is also quite unfounded, since he has absolutely no problem with going into dangerous and life-threatening situations. And that he, as a in his extravagant appearance, is simply under his girlfriend and does not question her at all why the little Konan is so affectionate and coincidentally solves dozens of cases, because he often also gives the decisive clues without having to speak through a third person. The love for her is not comprehensible to me either; She is not stupid, but does not look good and behaves annoyingly. And the professor, who always surrounds himself with young children, travels with them even for a long time; All highly suspicious and yet quite normal in history. Also, the actual episodes that revolve around the main story (namely Konan's identity and the black men) are the most boring in the whole series.

I would also like to see the other seasons, but they are only available in Japanese and that's pretty stupid because the German dub is really good.

>Also, the actual episodes that revolve around the main story (namely Konan's identity and the black men) are the most boring in the whole series.
no

>Also, the actual episodes that revolve around the main story (namely Konan's identity and the black men) are the most boring in the whole series.
What? Episode 345 was one of the best in the series and it revolved around the Black Organization and Conan.

Do I really have to hear the Japanese dub with subtitles for later seasons?

Are you legitimately retarded? Those are the best episodes.

>I would also like to see the other seasons, but they are only available in Japanese and that's pretty stupid because the German dub is really good.

>Do I really have to hear the Japanese dub with subtitles for later seasons?

This has got to be bait. If this is not bait please turn yourself into a case for Conan to solve.

I like Konan because he's cute and I want to cuddle with him sometimes.

The funny parts of the usual episodes are also what motivates me in watching it.

Just make Ai the MC already

Ignore the shitposter OP.
Lets turn this into a productive fun Conan thread.
Post your waifus.

he's more to a bot than a shitposter
the same thread with the same image got posted to other boards e.g r9k
one of the times where bots go ham i guess

Maybe.
I didn't see the thread anywhere other than /r9k/ but I didn't look very long.

Masumi Sera is the light of my life. I love her so much and she makes me truly happy.

Tell me about this show. Is 99% of it really filler?

Literally how fucking new are you?

That depends what you define as filler.
Do you mean just shit that wasn't in the manga or do you mean everything that isn't about the Black Organization?

Shit that wasn't in the manga.

Then no its not 99% filler.

It's not as much as other long running series. It used to be pretty good too but recently the quality of the anime originals went downhill.

filler is like 40%
But some fillers are pretty good though. I didn't even realize they were fillers until I saw it was an anime original in the middle of an episode

I remember someone figures it out a while ago it was in the low 30%s. Could be more now though with the few long stretches we've had.

Oh then that changes everything. Thanks, I'll try it then.

Enjoy the ride. Don't try to marathon it as fast as you can or you'll get burned out. Just watch it on your own pace.

>german dub
>konan
It's Conan here as well, asshole

German dub may be good but the Japanese is just as good. I enjoyed both.

Started with the English one and rewatched the entire thing in Japanese because it was ass. German dub goes a bit further than the English one but I don't think that it's worth rewatching for that. Just start with sub.

It's only half filler then.

I participated in the last thread because I had little exposure to the whole Detective Conan franchise (I am familiar with the doujins however). People told me that ep 304 and 345 were the best episodes so i gave it a shot. I was shocked that those go over one hour, nearly two hours.
I wasn't too much into it because the "heck i tricked you, i was actually using a disguise!" tactic was used way too often.

I hope Ai is best girl?

That's mostly because of those 3 months where Gosho was hospitalized and couldn't draw. The anime got to within 3 cases of the manga at some point, so they had to start with the fillers to put some distance between them.

>I wasn't too much into it because the "heck i tricked you, i was actually using a disguise!" tactic was used way too often.
This is one of the best parts of the series my buddy. How do you not pop off when Vermouth takes off the Araide mask?

>I hope Ai is best girl?
You can hope, but you'd be dead wrong.

You really shouldn't have watched 345 without watching the whole Vermouth arc. It would be significantly less meaningful.

>This fear of the black men is also quite unfounded

That's a guy.

No she's actually a very beautiful girl.

still waiting for the twist where it's revealed she's actually a dude

>I wasn't too much into it because the "heck i tricked you, i was actually using a disguise!" tactic was used way too often.
it was fine the first couple times but literally every twist is like this

The show suffers from Murder She Wrote syndrome. Every time the main character goes somewhere that isn't their own home, someone dies.

That's why most of the other murders are not considered canon.

No

Threadly reminder that it's universally agreed Haibara is the best girl already. The author just needs to give in.

Took you a while

This thread is already claimed in the name of Sera.

Sera is good but Haibara is still the queen

Sonoko is the queen though.

best boi coming through

After episode one I'm convinced best boy is Korn.

At least Calvados had a superb taste in women

Damn straight

Konan is cute!

I don't like watching the show much because they look too disproportionate

cool

I think the proportions are perfectly fine!

To be fair the German dub is brety gud

Kindaichi is better

Why would you watch a series in three languages?

No dub is good

They do lampshade it in the show a lot though. Though they blame it on Kogoro and not Conan

Kindaichi has better cases, Conan has a better story.

>small tits
She's trash

Ran > Sonoko > Ai > Kazuha > shit >>>>>>>>> Sera

Sweet lord your taste is awful.

Flat chest = best

Sera>Sonoko>Kazuha>Haibara>Ran

>Ran>anything
>Kazuha>anything

Shameful

Reminder that Ran is objectively best girl

Flat chest =/= Small tits
Flat chest =/= No tits

Sera is not DFC, she's medium average trash

I am German so I saw the German dub on TV. I started with the English dub for some reason but it stop at some point and wasn't anything special either.
Since it was only like 100 episodes in I rewatched everything with sub

*meant Flat chest = No tits

No I have to agree the german dub is really good. I liked how it tried to translate puns as good as possible in regular dialogue but when a murder or a riddle was based on something japanese they'd just explain the japanese pun or whatever in german. You learned alot about japanese culture if you watched it as a kid (aside from all the other things you learned) and it is one of the only shows that actually pronounces japanese names correctly without doing the whole cringey "-san" and "-chan" shit that just sounds weird in another language.

But it's a dub, so it's not good.

It depends on who is drawing her in the anime, sometimes she is flat other times she's not. She's definitely supposed to be flat though.

Fucking Germans watching dubs, this is why you guys lost WWII.

Just watch it in Japanese with subs user
Also the 21th movie will be shown in cinemas next week.

She's a shitty tomboy just like the policewoman anyways...she's trash

Don't talk shit about Sato

Sera is the ideal tomboy.

Yeah no. The voice acting in that dub is god-tier.
German Kogoro is a classic.

I wish RTL II was rerunning it instead of showing reality tv trash. Oh the good old days of watching Conan in RTL II...the nostalgia

Tomboys are gay and trash

>people saying dubs are good
>people saying sera is bad
This is the worst Conan thread ever guys.

Fuck off millennial waifufag

What is that even supposed to mean?

It means you're a canceours newfag

Sure tell yourself whatever you need to. Someone who thinks a dub is good should take a look at themselves before calling someone else a cancerous newfag.

cancerous

You're trying so hard to fit in that's it's showing your complete newfaggotry.

I still don't understand your thinking there. I'm not trying to fit in to anything. I 100% believe that there is no such thing as a good dub. Even though I love Conan more than any other show I would still think that none of its dubs are good. There is no reason to watch a dub when the subbed version exists.

>There is no reason to watch a dub when the subbed version exists.
Try telling that to a real oldfag like me in the early 2000s when the only option you had was watching it on TV

And ffs unless you've actually watched the damn dub shut your fucking ass up and stop commenting on shit you have no clue about

>tfw in Latin America Shinichi Kudo was translated as "Bobby Jackson"

Watching a dub as the only option is one thing, but saying it's good compared to the original version is just idiocy.

I never said it's better than the jap version. I just said the dub was good(which it was).

>reddit spacing
>ffs
>dub apologist
>oldfag

Why was this truth deleted?

I didn't say you said it was better, I said you said it was good, which is the problem.

Can we all just be happy and appreciate Gosho's 10/10 cuties?

So, Vermouth is the boss's mother right?

I like to watch Konan, because the mom is hot.

You really are right. If we disregard all of the potential /ss/ candidates, most of the girls are tip top cute. There is Yukiko, Eri, Ran, Sera, Yoko Okino, Vermouth, Jodie, and especially the Boss.