US soyboy fights for YPG Kurds in Afrin against Turkey

I don't know what to think about this. If he fights out of conviction, that is worthy of respect enough to at least not call him a cuck even if he looks like one.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QUnDyEYUUyI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2_V0uvnOWE
stopfgmkurdistan.org/
twitter.com/PapaGilgo/status/957313568805965824
globalresearch.ca/the-syrian-kurds-think-they-can-play-damascus-like-a-fiddle/5627410
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"my daughter will understand that if I don't make it out of here I at least did one thing right in my life"
that implys his daughter was a mistake lamo!

So, a man goes into a warzone, fights and you still call him a soyboy solely based on looks.
Kudos to you user.

hes literally a nu-male

Why is this special? Hundreds of foreigners have joined the Syrian Kurds over the past 4 years. Several have been killed as well. They're worthy of respect.

Also, the Syrian Kurds themselves are worthy of respect, during this entire conflict, they've only been fighting ISIS/Islamists, they've clashed with Assad's army a grand total of ONE time during this entire conflict.

What are you risking your life to fight for?

He abandoned his daughter to fight in some godforsaken desert for some made up glow-in-the-dark faction?
What a faggot.

> Risk muh life for da cause

Absolutely nothing is going to change or happen because this retard went and died in the desert.
Maybe he should be home and raise his daughter and focus on improving his own nation?

Biji Rojava!

I hope he gets his limps blown off
How fucking stupid do you have to be to willingly go die for some subhuman Kurds? Especially when you have a wife and fucking daughter at home? The girl will grow up without a father figure and end up burning coal like there's no tomorrow

I pray that when he's captured we get to see him grovel and beg for mercy on video.

Don't you lose your citizenship if you do this?

Given the usual sort of the people war attracts as volountieers for the leftist causes (middle to upper class 20 and 30 year old libs and lefties) you can't blame me for thinking the way I am.

Not saying I disagree with your sentiment. I was simply pointing out that the keyboard commandos calling him a soyboy or numale should at least respect the man for having the stones to pick up a rifle and fight for what he believes is right.

>What are you risking your life to fight for?
not stupid bullshit like this retard
>I have no combat training but give me a gun so I can leave my family and fight in a middle eastern territorial dispute which happens as soon as the last one ended
no thanks

Still better that the scam who fought with your in 94
fucking German cocksucker

So, nothing. Carry on then pussy.

Fuck Kurds, I hope he gets trailed as a terrorist if he ever returns home.

He fights for Zionist backed Communists who have a track record of genociding Iraqi Christians. The only Reason the US has any official presence in the region is to use it's soldiers as pawns against Turkish, Iranian or Assadist expansion. People like this however are almost literal recruits of a goyim army to protect Israeli and CIA interests in the region.

This man is a script reading criminal who deserves to go head to head against the might of the Turkish army.

desu every single foreign volunteer for the screams mossad or cia, I doubt any of them are truly genuine, if there are any they are in the minority

look at that weird twitter e celeb piss pig grandad, he went to fight for rojava for a year and became a celebrity on twitter and /leftypol/ from all the photo ops he was in, he also left rojava the moment their future started to seem to uncertain, he went on an episode of that leftcuck podcast Chapo trap house almost immediately upon returning

The Hollywood jews want to make a movie about his escapades with the Kurds oh and did I mention he himself was a jew that was raised in LA?

How fucking dumb does ZOG think we are, 9/10 of these foreign volunteers are mossad or cia

Kurds are warriors
Belgians are a non state of cucks that surrender before the war even starts and dont even speak their own language anymore

>the Syrian Kurds themselves are worthy of respect, during this entire conflict, they've only been fighting ISIS/Islamists, they've clashed with Assad's army a grand total of ONE time during this entire conflict
They are a US-dependent ethnic proxy militia that is occupying Arab lands and preventing the conflict in Syria from coming to a close. The only moral thing for them to do is to place themselves under the command of Bashir an-Assad, the legitimate ruler of Syria, or dissolve and return to the semi-autonomous zone they had before the war.

The Kurds are making a power grab at the behest of a hostile foreign power, betraying all Syrians. They aren’t the good guys in this conflict.

Him being a soyboy/numale has mostly to do with his typical big soyboy glasses, his numale beard and his expression, not neccesarily with his actions. I do hope he kills some Turks but I wouldn't be fighting alongside untrustworthy left-wing Kurds to do it.

I don't get why your angry that I called him a nu-male
>nasally voice
>patchy beard
>glasses
what are you fighting for mr internet tough guy?

In what war did we surrender before it started? And what language do you mean because we have 3 official languages. Stupid fucking uninformed "Greek" (Probably an immigrant), do some research before making stupid statements like this. Also your Kurds are responsible for several genocides and other atrocities. Nice PKK brainwashing.

>fighting for foreign soil for foreign people who don't give two shits about your existence
If that's what he wanted he should have just joined the US military.

what are you doing around here Ahmed Abdullah Al-Waharam.

But how can US fight Turkey when its a part of NATO?

Cry all you want soy bitch, but the future of the west and middle East belongs to Turkey and Iran. When you talk about having future babies with a future wife in your future house... Mehmet is already on his 4th kid while working to send everyone of his children to an uncucked university.

I'm not Turkish but I am a Muslim of German descent in america who is engaged to a wholesome Turkish woman in Germany.

>They aren’t the good guys in this conflict.

I agree. The good guys would have fought have fought against these bearded Takfiri terrorist savages and not bothered with those who were also fighting against them just like the Kurds were doi---- oh wait.

Look, we were complaining that we wouldn't "put boots on the ground" in either Syria or Iraq for a ground offensive and the Kurds became our boots on the ground in both countries. We provided air support, they did the rest.

The Kurds made a land grab in Iraq and it didn't last long, Baghdad pushed them out.

If the Kurds pull that same shit in Syria, they'll be pushed out by Damascus just the same. And now with Turkey making up this bullshit excuse to attack them, it wouldn't take very long.

Say what you want about them, but it's still a fact they only fought terrorists.

Op is the soyboy here.

Honorable chad

I’ve done all of the fighting I ever want to. I’m not a tough guy, I was scared shitless most of the time. This is why I respect anyone willing to volunteer to fight for a cause, any cause, and why it pisses me off when others dont show that same respect.

Anything can happen. It all depends on how Trump wants to react tho. US soldiers will unfortunately die by the end of the month i'm afraid. I wish we would stay out of this and let the Kurds get their shit shoved in.

>several genocides
Name one
>Belgium in Eighty Years' War
Cucked and bravely run away
>Belgium in WW1
surrendered in 30 days
>Belgium in WW2
surrendered in 18 days
All Belgians speak English as a first language like the cucked Nords
>calling me immigrant while being cucked by Arabs daily
The absolute state of western fags

I’ve already got six beautiful blonde-haired WHITE kids you dirt worshipping heathen. Fuck you, fuck your roach wife, and fuck that pedophile muhammad.

hahaha your wife cucked you like a boss
Kudos to her, always happy to see Germans getting cucked by the superior Med culture

It'll be amusing to see his broken body on the internet.

hahahahaha stupid greek rapebaby yunan kanseri köpeği PKK fucker you support literal terrorists yunanlılar insanlar değil

also I am turkish.
Belgians barely speak english you dumb fuck mostly french or dutch.

Inshallah your daughters revert to Islam and stray away from your degenerate ways.

ok now your relay throwing me for a loop you agree with but disagree with me when I say I'ts hard to find respect for people who would willingly leave your family to go fight for a pointless conflict you have no part in

>I’ve done all of the fighting I ever want to
ok, what war what for, how long and what did you do? i'm genuinely curious

pay debts

aha that explains a lot! hehe i knew it
Dude i have no problem with Turks
But calling Kurds genocidal? come on now, have some self awareness hahaha
And you have to admit they are amazing warriors dont act like the western idiots
Its sad that USA is using them, i really hope Kurds and Turks will live in peace, fucking USA sabotaged the peace talks in 2012
I support all people who fight for their right to a country, like we both support Palestinians, i dont hate Turks

>my dad died in.... uhm like africa or sumtin... he fought for like uhm.. kurds Independence, he was like a commie or sumtin, he left me this nintendo switch

>Look, we were complaining that we wouldn't "put boots on the ground" in either Syria or Iraq for a ground offensive and the Kurds became our boots on the ground in both countries. We provided air support, they did the rest
This entire issue was created by the US, Saudi Arabia, and Israel who funded and equipped a number of radical groups to destabilize Syria during the Arab spring. These groups later coalesced with disgruntled former Iraqi army officers and foreign fighters into ISIS.

The fact that the US and it’s allies are now claiming to “solve” the problem by supporting yet another set of radical groups (the YPG & PKK) is absurd. They’re doing the exact same thing they did before - destabilizing Syria by fueling a large buildup of non-governmental armed forces - only this time with America’s favorite minority ethnic group instead of “moderate rebels” who happen to look a lot like Saudi Arabia’s death row. The Kurds are, at best, useful idiots helping America continue to invade and destabilize Syria, and at worst traitors complacent continuing in one of the most brutal conflicts in recent memory.

The only armed groups in Syria are the ones controlled or invited in by Bashir al-Assad. The Kurds are assisting an invading army conquer Syria. Even if they aren’t in active conflict with the SAA, they are occupying land controlled by the Syrian government and forcing the SAA to use valuable resources to keep them from seizing more. The Kurds do all of this at the best of the Hnited States, the nation responsible for this conflict to begin with that even now is illegally stationing thousands of troops in Syria while providing arms and funding to groups hostile to the Syrian government.

The Kurds are traitors, plain and simple. We should have no sympathy for them.

Are the YPG commies?

LO BIJI YPG! COM TO EFRIN TORK WE WILL KILL U WIT OUR SPESIL Y.A.T FORCEZ!!

>I support all people who fight for their right to a country
Noble and unrealistic. I for instance support Syria surviving intact as a state but support Russia erasing Ukraine from the map. Also Serbs retaking Kosovo and us both dividing Bosnia.

/Our cuck soyboy/

KEK

kek

trump funds and aids neo-marxist kurds
kurds train and arm western antifa
antifa goes back to west to fight trump

7d chess

Yeah, theyre like the turkish wing, pkk, they corporate usually between borders. The iraqis and persians are different i think, its really different clans/tribes with their own agendas also, they used to fight between each other about oil money and drug business also

lmao it's that t*urk LARPing as a nigger again

>This entire issue was created by the US, Saudi Arabia, and Israel who funded and equipped a number of radical groups to destabilize Syria during the Arab spring

None of that is true. No one funded radical groups.

>These groups later coalesced with disgruntled former Iraqi army officers and foreign fighters into ISIS.

ISIS was originally founded in 1999, long before any of this shit started.

>by supporting yet another set of radical groups (the YPG & PKK) is absurd

That would be absurd, but they're not radicals, they're armed branches of political parties.

>The Kurds are, at best, useful idiots helping America continue to invade and destabilize Syria, and at worst traitors complacent continuing in one of the most brutal conflicts in recent memory.

They're neither. They have their own agenda.

>The only armed groups in Syria are the ones controlled or invited in by Bashir al-Assad

What the fuck are you talking about? There are plenty of active "groups" in that country that he definitely doesn't want there. One of them happens to be the Turkish military.

>the Kurds are assisting an invading army conquer Syria

No, they're not. They have their own agenda, they don't give a fuck if Assad stays or goes. That was their land before this conflict, it will be there's after this conflict and whatever they took will be taken back by Damascus if they attempt to keep it, so it's not our problem.

>the nation responsible for this conflict to begin with that even now is illegally stationing thousands of troops in Syria while providing arms and funding to groups hostile to the Syrian government.

The United States didn't start this, the SAA started it when they slaughtered demonstrators. If they have such a big problem with anything the US is doing, they have every right to strike back.

>The Kurds are traitors, plain and simple. We should have no sympathy for them.

Assad used to assist the PKK yet you have sympathy for him.

What a piece of shit.

Die for Israel, idiot.

>None of that is true. No one funded radical groups.
Stopped reading there
American level of ignorance

Not everybody with a beard and glasses is a soyboy, dumbass.

kek

trump funds and aids neo-marxist kurds
kurds use antifa as shock troops and most die
surviving antifa stays in shit hole to "build communist utopia"

8d chess

Underrated

There's a difference between anti-Assad rebels and Islamic radicals. Does it even matter? Everyone on Sup Forums was shitting on the rebels we backed by saying LOOK THEY'RE JUST AS BAD AS THE RADICALS FUCK OBAMA

Probably the opposite actually. We've seen what's happened to the daughters of the West by men who stay at home and work meaningless, unfulfilling upper middle class jobs. Just a bunch of degenerate whores living off daddy's money. If anything she'll be more into scruffy, emotionally scarred country boy soldiers.

fake and gay hollywood set

You got one part of that very correct in regards to America having a presence there via Kurds. Turkey's been fucking around with our interests in the region alot as of late, so America has embedded some 2,000 actual soldiers as well as allowed for the passage of American volunteers on the front lines to make any moves by the Persians or Turks difficult and costly. If an American dies, regardless of his cause, those nations have to answer for it. Doesn't mean fighting won't happen, but it will be contained extremely just on this premise alone.

Incha Allah he will got rekt by brave Turkish Muslim soldier of Allah by siding with the dirty infidel ass licking Kurds

>None of that is true. No one funded radical groups.
Hahahahahahaha
>ISIS was originally founded in 1999, long before any of this shit started
And yet they received a massive infusion of manpower, funding, and equipment during the Syrian conflict. I wonder why that was.
>That would be absurd, but they're not radicals, they're armed branches of political parties.
Yes, Communist political parties regularly engaged in acts of terrorism in Turkey before the war
>They're neither. They have their own agenda.
One they will never be able to implement because they are totally dependent on foreign support
>What the fuck are you talking about? There are plenty of active "groups" in that country that he definitely doesn't want there. One of them happens to be the Turkish military.
And why can the Turkish military invade Syria? Because the border regions are under the controls of US-backed paper tiger Kurdish militias as opposed to the legitimate government of Syria, which must entertain an uneasy ceasefire with these traitors to prevent the war from escalating further.
>No, they're not. They have their own agenda, they don't give a fuck if Assad stays or goes
The people they’re fighting for have other plans
>The United States didn't start this, the SAA started it when they slaughtered demonstrators.
Most of those supposed killings were outright propaganda and it’s clear that the US heavily funded the Arab Spring protests, which ended disasterously whenever they occurred. The Syrian government was right to suppress foreign backed revolutionary protests.
>Assad used to assist the PKK yet you have sympathy for him
Assad is the legitimate leader of Syria. He actually has a right to make those decisions.

>There's a difference between anti-Assad rebels and Islamic radicals
You're a fucking retard.
Either way, this soyboy is going to die for literally nothing. He's retarded too.

Dude, YOU were claiming that you support Al-Nusra Front while having them blacklisted as a terrorist group
Al-Nusra Front is literally the Syrian al-Qaeda
Were you lying about supporting them?
Please get your head out of your ass
And dont get me started on Saudis
USA has a long tradition of supporting extremists in the area, its not even a freaking consipracy theory, you have said it yourselves
Want me to post links or something?

>If an American dies, regardless of his cause, those nations have to answer for it.

Americans have already died in Syria, like 20 or so special forces have been killed by Turkish troops. More of them died in Raqqa, around 65. There are lots of dead Americans all over Syria that the government doesn't tell you about, but you can go ahead and look it up on jihadist websites if you don't believe me, they have pictures of the corpses.

Why don't you join your turk brothers instead of leaching off the West, mehmet?

Just curious, do you know what round this guy was hit by?

>fights for a creation of a state that has no historical or legal rights to exist
What a fucking retard moron.

Fighting Daesh, that's expected. Reread my post. It's in regards to Turkey and Iran. It's considerably more dangerous for nations with special interests taking out American soldiers than some inbred goat fuckers who want a caliphate. The goatfuckers end up dead anyways, but Nations care about the bottom line and control far more. Supposedly this past week an American officer was killed in a Turkish bombing run. While we won't get to know what the Pentagon does, you can bet your ass they have the Turks on the hook for something.

youtube.com/watch?v=U2_V0uvnOWE

>taki
thats really uncroatian of you
Are you a sleeper Serbro?

Kurds practice FGM and can get fucked.
stopfgmkurdistan.org/

Anyone who fights the roach menace is a true hero!

For the right price... his 'friends' will sell him to isis or al qaeda. What he is doing is very foolish.

Autocannon from a helicopter. Not sure what caliber, probably 30mm.
twitter.com/PapaGilgo/status/957313568805965824

I thought about going just for fun. Not some grand ideological reason, just wanted to kill some sandniggers and the kurds have the YPJ.

he is fighting for browns

he is a literal cuckold

he IS brave etc

but undeniably a cuck, he abandoned his daughter aswell which is fucked

globalresearch.ca/the-syrian-kurds-think-they-can-play-damascus-like-a-fiddle/5627410

Interesting commies throwing Turd commies under the bus.

You would think Global Research would support them, but this is a scathing almost assblisstering of so called "neo communists"

Was wanting to go over and fight. Didn’t want to join the fucking Kurds. Is it possible to link up with the SAA, NDF, or Tiger Forces?

I hope theres gopro footage of that commie faggot when he gets raped by turk artillery.

the T129 Attack Helicopter witch is shown in the video uses a 20mm

Arabs are subhuman, who cares?

Plus, its good that the war keeps going on. Its in US interest for it to. It would be bad if the ME was in peace.

You'd be surprised at the national climate here. People don't have a fetish for Germany anymore, let one US. Bosnian Muslims arr bigger problem for us than the Serbs and respect for Russia grew over the years.

Looking the world through the prism of our war hasn't been a thing for a long time now.

>You're a fucking retard.

Alright.

Remember the whole "moderate rebel" faction we were training, arming, and supporting? That's where those weapons came from, they traded them in exchange for a safe passage to go back home, we branded them as a terrorist organization two years before shit hit the fan.

>Please get your head out of your ass and dont get me started on Saudis

Oh, no, I would never want to get YOU started, Mr. Smart Internet Man.

ISIS gained funding from Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and Qatar because they hate Assad. The YPG never attacked Turkey, you're thinking of the PKK, whether or not they achieve their agenda isn't our problem, Syria doesn't want Turkey intervening, the only military intervention they supported was from Russia, there's no conclusive proof those killings were propaganda or that the US instigated the Arab Spring and Assad will take care of the YPG if he feels they're a threat. And no, no one funded the radical Islamist factions, at least not from the West, we funded "moderate rebels" and that turned into a huge mishap because they all gave up their weapons to terrorists in exchange for being allowed to run away and go home.

Aren’t the Kurds commies

One user at SG has contacted the Sy.embassy for the same reason and they have replied that they aren't open for foreign volontieers.

>no conclusive proof those killings were propaganda or that the US instigated the Arab Spring
>we funded "moderate rebels" and that turned into a huge mishap because they all gave up their weapons to terrorists in exchange for being allowed to run away and go hom
I can’t tell whether you’re very stupid or very naive

based faggot has my repeckt...go kurds

>I can’t tell whether you’re very stupid or very naive

>YOU DON'T KNOW THINGS THAT NO ONE CAN EVER KNOW BECAUSE YOU DON'T WORK FOR A FOREIGN INTELLIGENCE AGENCY?!

Yes. I don't know and you don't, either so drop the horseshit, you're not a secret agent.

>YOU MEAN THEY GAVE THE TERRORISTS WEAPONS IN EXCHANGE FOR NOT HAVING THEIR HEADS CUT OFF?!

Yes, they did. And they're lucky, most people in their position were never given that option.

> error 404 brain not found

>Soyboy
>Goes to war to face actual hostiles and fight for what he believes in
Pick one. He's being a fucking man. Also the Kurds deserve their own state, stop sucking Russian cock.

ironically the brit supports a commie

He's fighting against a nato ally, that makes him an american terrorist.

hurr durr

>nato ally