Little Witch Academia

Episode 23 : Yesterday
youtu.be/cxDd5K1ZOeQ

PV translation :
>Diana: Akko left?
>Lotte: Something probably happened.
>Croix: I can't follow your path. I will do this my own way.
>Diana: Ursula's real name is Chariot du Nord. Shiny Chariot.
>Sucy: Akko's really a prodigy at influencing other people.
>Lotte: I don't want Akko to be gone...

Summary:
>Ursula-sensei, who had always been nearby, turns out to be Shiny Chariot who Akko had admired since she was young! Shocked by hearing from her exactly what happened, Akko runs away. Lotte and Sucy worry that Akko hasn't come back to Luna Nova, and together with Diana and Amanda's group search through Appleton. At the same time, Ursula goes to New Moon Tower to stop Croix.

I already watched it, Akko killed herself, Order 66 is executed, Chariot Wan du Nord Killed by Darth Croix. Enjoy more SUFFERING.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qFIpHxLYzFQ
poal.me/otn6gc
tv.littlewitchacademia.jp/story/23.html
poal.me/b9gqnz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What happened to my happy little witch times? ;_;

So I dropped this early and by the looks of things have no reason to regret doing so. What made trigger shit all over the perfection that was the OVAs? Did the editors/writers/whoever quit or get fired or something?

How do you go from YAY

No. They just have no reason to read the mind of a retard like you to make the show something you'd like
Because you and your opinion are fucking meaningless

>So I dropped this early and by the looks of things have no reason to regret doing so.

fresh bait

>Previous episode slaughtered my yay
>Next episode is probably going to burn the corpse
When is the yay coming back, bros?

Does anyone have the webm with sound that had all the YAYs?

it isn't

It's time to end it Akko.

Episode 24 will restore the YAY

Probably the episode after it, the new word is gonna be connected to forgiveness or some shit like repent for Chariot.

How did this

Become this?

Turn into this?

Magic.

Akko forgiving Ursula when?

LWA climax PV, if someone hasn't seen it yet.: youtube.com/watch?v=qFIpHxLYzFQ

24 probably

IF THEY'RE KILLING HER I'M GOING TO BURN TRIGGER STUDIOS

I want to forgive Chariot and make her a mommy.

Is Akko pic related right now?

>Yay-out soon, fellow witch
>Oh really? When?
>[Episode 22] NOW

Gone forever.
Episodes 25 and 26 are Andrew's dad finally pulling out his high tech belt, going 'Henshin' and destroying the school
Season 2 is about the literal Witch Hunts.

Too fuckable to hold a grudges.

Chariot is made for breeding!

Who's to blame?

poal.me/otn6gc

Well what do you know, the IRC crew was right. The show did get worse.

we must secure the existence of Akko's yay and the future of her happiness

I've missed a few threads, did those anons finish those pictures of Punished Akko?

Sounds like what one of those retards woud say to validate their shitposting

tv.littlewitchacademia.jp/story/23.html

Staff:
>Writing: Masahiko Otsuka (5, 17)
>Storyboarding: Takashi Kawabata
>Direction: Shigeki Awai or Shigenori Awai (粟井重紀)
>Animation Direction: Masayoshi Kikuchi (9, 16)/ literally who (関真弓) (16, 21)/ Lo Ho Kim (21, 16, 9)/ Kazushi Matsumoto/ Hiroki Tsuji (15)

It seems that episode 23 is outsourced. I guess the visuals will be on par with 21.

There's a few of them.

Important question:
poal.me/b9gqnz
poal.me/b9gqnz
poal.me/b9gqnz

>All those DIANA!!
Did you really have to ask?

also this

Why couldn't you protect their dreams?

I know that is a reference to Metal Gear Solid but I don't understand the difference between snake and punished snake. Can someone explained why he is called "punished snake" later on?

Where are Anrewfags now that it's been confirmed Diana will bring back Akko's YAY?

>mfw having to leave the threads from friday to sunday to avoid spoilers.

Lol Diana is so precious.

I hope Ursula gets vined by Croix at last this episode

>no dokidoki wakuwaku
We suffering now.

I have too many Ds to interact with the 2D world.

>implying

She already implied she had her first kiss already in the Such episode.

I wish I could shower you with butts of the finest quality, buttworshipanon.

I can't believe Akko killed herself

It's the thought that counts.

I can't believe yuri magic is canon

Stay strong, the Dark times are almost over.

I can't believe Akko hit her head in the first episode and everything since then has been her dying dream.

DOKI DOKI WAKKU WAKKU!!!!!!1

Croix sempai was top cute.

Fuck Woodward for ruining her.

the dark times have come

People still like Ursula after this?

Hell yeah, Jasminka will have a line.

Shariot must have been really tiny when she first met Croix.

I wish there was an alternate universe where Chariot's shows weren't malicious and Chariot and Croix stayed best friends. Somewhere along the lines, Akko and Diana met at that show and became best friends too.

>More bodysuit Ursula this episod

UNFFF

Japanese artists please deliver

Yeah damn near everyone here still likes Chariot. The chariot hate was just a meme.

To the anons who cited this frame as reason to believe there was something sinister behind Chariot's shows back when episode 1 came out, congrats. I completely brushed it off.

It even got same VA

I think people want more backstory before they make a decision, they want to know why she did it before they condemn her.

Also, they want to fuck her. People can look past a lot if they want to fuck them.

The prescreening is on Saturday, though.
30 hours before it airs on TV.

That's the Steins Gate time line, a middle point between Ova timeline and Tv timeline.

Why the sudden Diana flashback though? To be honest I doubt Diana can convince Akko within just ep 23, her flashback can be saved for 24.
You know Croix fans exist too right? What Chariot did was pretty tame in comparison, no way people will hate her.

But she's literally hitler now.

So did Akko leave without ANYONE noticing. Looks like this episode happens some time after the previous one.

Diana probably confronted Chariot, or maybe she explains to Lotte and Sucy her love for Chariot. Could also integrate into Chariot and Croix's flashback.

Oops, didn't mean to link you. The reply was meant for

>What Chariot did was pretty tame in comparison
Stealing magic and crippling potential mages sounds worse than making chavs angry.

It isn't?

>Why the sudden Diana flashback though? To be honest I doubt Diana can convince Akko within just ep 23, her flashback can be saved for 24.
The yay restoration will probably start at the end of the episode and continue to next episode, hence that pic.

How do you think the Cavendish reproduce?

No, she must die.
And get raped before that.

The OVA flashback is probably something Diana herself is remembering, determining herself to come out of the closet (as a Chariot fan) to help Akko. I bet the episode ends with Ursula and Croix confronting each other and Diana deciding that she will do everything in her power to help Akko. I bet that they're going to have a scene shippers will latch on that goes like this: storm is getting worse, everyone else other than Diana decides to take a break, but Diana keeps looking.

Solid Snake, or Snake for short, is the clone of Big Boss. Punished Snake is just Big Boss when he was younger but is actually just some guy who is brainwashed and got plastic surgery to believe he is Big Boss.

How is stealing dreams from the audience and vandalising the moon a bad thing again? It is not like the muggles care about their magic capability or people died because the moon was scarred.

The previews imply that something drastic is going to happen to Chariot and Croix though..worst case scenario is Chariot dying. Either way, I feel like she'll be incapacitated in some manner.

Why do you faggots only have decent conversations when you oogle over the PV and spoil shit days before the episode airs? All the other threads are shitposting and shipping wars.

>Why the sudden Diana flashback though? To be honest I doubt Diana can convince Akko within just ep 23, her flashback can be saved for 24.

Diana still has that card which she brought back with the accompanying advice to follow her dreams. She has to confront her idol too now.

I miss that time where everything was still comfy.

>How is stealing dreams from the audience and vandalising the moon a bad thing again?
t. nigger who steals bicycles from children and randomly vandalizes public property for no reason

I've been saying this even from before the preview, but I think Chariot will play the "damsel in distress" role: she is going to get captured by Croix and used as a battery by for the Dark Shiny Rod

I want to marry a cake and raise a family of little Chariots.

have you ever seen a woman more fertile

Shit you did ten years ago without knowing the consequences vs. shit you're doing right now despite knowing them.

Because shitshippers only appear after and before an episode airs.

Honestly I bet everyone in the key visual including Woodward is gonna make an appearance next episode. I don't think they will drag out the Chariot Croix conflict for so long.

You got that backwards.

I hope bento draws more Croix senpai.
The climax preview flashes a message like what would become of Croix and Chariot final fate, so high chance both of them will die in a Chariot's suicide attack.

A fleet of Chariots?

VN where Akko can romance little Chariot when?

It doesn't seem like Chariot did everything for no reason at all. It is more like stealing a single cent from every account of every banks to make yourself a millionaire and then you decide to detonate a mountain on an uninhabited island.

If Akko wishes to court my daughter she'll have to do so respectfully and prove her honorable intentions.

I went and look into the wikia but it makes me more confused. Do the fans like punished snake the most among Big Boss and his clones?

Nah, they are always here, it's just now is the period people are too busy discussing shit so everyone just ignores them.
I'm pretty sure the Andrewfag still posts in the thread every day.

Really, whatever reason she had doesn't matter. She's just a tragic character who had the best intentions and fucked up horribly, I can feel sympathy for her.