Happenings that we will witness in our lifetime

happenings that we will witness in our lifetime

okay, you start.

That doesn't look like 8man sitting alone contemplating how he ruined everything.

these two are qt

samefag
But yeah, Yui will not win

thought the author was taking too long to have a conclusion so they made a new one?

there was never anything to back up these claims

>Oregairu
>Finishing in our lifetime

Good joke user

>7 unique poster
>samefag

>Girlish Number will end before Yahari does

But they don't even like each other.

Yui will win. There is 100% no way there will be a Yukino end. Yukino doesn't like him and he is open to dating Yui as ANOTHER proved.

Yukinofags are so desperate. They see the writing on the wall but refuse to acknowledge it. There is no possibility of a Yukino end.

This is true. I wanted evidence but there isn't any.

I still think there was executive meddling. Nothing else would explain this delay. The delay has convinced me that a Yukino end will never happen. Yukinofags will have to enjoy the VN ending.

They don't. The shippers don't care about the characters or the story, they just want Yukinox8man. Yukino likes Hayama and that probably explains the delay.

Are you implying that this shit will end in our lifetime?

No, that's why the gave ends for all the girls in the new vita VN.

>ANOTHER
>Yukino likes Hayama
yuifags are biggest delusionists on board
>evidence
at least there are some signs of hachiman liking yukino and there's no evidence that yukino doesn't like him either
>inb4 muh yukino dependency issues
she may be dependent on hachiman AND love him, feelings aren't digital signals

You're replying to Yuipollfag. Don't bother. It's a waste of time.

>Being this delusional
Simple endgame confirmation check: look at the titles of each episode

それでも、比企谷八幡は
そして、雪ノ下雪乃は。
それぞれの、掌の中の灯が照らすものは。

S E A S O N 3 W H E N

That isn't romantic in nature. Friendship is most likely.

Think about the really long delay. Now explain it.

Thats not Yui

Yup. Only Yui can win the Hikki bowl.

end game

Yui cares more about being Hikki's girlfriend than his request and genuine.

Tell me about Hachiman
Why does he care about genuine?

Never.

I'm surprised people still think a Yui end is possible. Whole show has revolved around Yukino and Hachiman's reltionship with Yui being a third wheel. It's either Yukino or loner end and I doubt he will fuck up his career with a loner end. The delays are probably about it not being long enough since they have a fuck load of shit that needs to be concluded and it's more profitable to condense it into 1 volume and a movie.

I hope it's a movie and that it's good.

>fuck up his career with a loner end
He already fucked it up. There is no way any sane person will want to read his other/future works knowing that he can pull this shit again.

>this delusion
They announced a release date and then backed out of it with no new release date. WW is ignoring this series on twitter and it keeps getting new merchandise to suck up what is left of the franchise.

Dude, you aren't getting a Yukino end. Everything says there won't be one.

He might just give everyone a fuck you end now that his reputation has gotten worse. 2ch mostly bitches about him for this delay.

At least Yukinofag tears will flow. They should really prepare because I won't go easy on them for being cancer.

>this meme
Get your own opinions and stop parroting people who are biased and wrong.

General question, is it such a dead sentence to miss your deadline? Are there authors who got to the millions of prints and couldn't return?
In western movies Shamalan had 4 movies or so of good will with producers and the audience.

watari will be fine either way, wasn't girlish number a success?

It means publishers won't want to work with you since you're liable to delay things like a faggot.

That depends, is the delay due to Watari not finishing the novel on time or is it due to the editors not liking what he submitted?

>Thinking that this series will be over in our lifetime

Saika ending and everyone losing their minds

it may not but yukino is getting her panda

I strongly suggest you re-read the first 3-4 volumes. It was actually more likely back then that ending would've been Yui as girlfriend, and Yukino as best friend, then stuff radically changed from volume 6, and then all that shit that happened with volume 8 and after, with the only good thing that happened was a good decent character, introduced way too late into the story.
tl; dr:
WW is a hack writer. He knows HOW to write, but not WHAT to write.

Since he already fucked up plenty, can't Watari just go head and make a canon harem ending?
There's plenty of girls who want (and deserve) the 8incher, especially the YY-duo.

Hah. I fucking knew it. In the end he will fuck it all up, just like what happened with Haganai's writer.
LNs authors are always shit tier.
Bakemonogatari? Check.
Haruhi? Check.
In the end the always fuck-up pretty badly.

how did bake author fucked up?

Apparently editors didn't like his ending for whatever reason. Logic tells us that First girl win is the most likely outcome, but an open end is also probable, specially as a copout to appease editors.

Not like the result matters to me, I'm an Irohafag even though she never stood a chance because just because I couldn't stand the two main girls.

stop making threads

Stop breathing

>implying