Checkmate Sup Forums

Checkmate Sup Forums

Good, teenagers shouldn't be renting a place to themselves

There's no way that's average rent.

this, everyones complaining now about things like rent because everyone is trying to be MGTOW or a liberated womyn

>mud shit doesn't know how averages work

Is anyone surprised?

>less than a quarter of income, as suggested
The fuck do you need all that money for? To have enough money to buy whatever (((they))) are trying to sell you?
also this

If you're going to use the average rent for everyone in the US, then you need to use the average income of ALL earners. In the $1234 (bullshit) number, you're including billionaires and their penthouses fucking up the bell curve.
Fucking nigger.

There's way cheaper rent in the United States. Minimum wage already fucks workers as it is, plus you shouldn't be trying to make it on minimum wage anyways. Its unskilled labor that a fucking monkey can do.

Bullshit, I make $55,000 a year, which averages out to about $27.50 an hour, and I'm paying $1,350 in rent for a nice one bedroom in a good neighboorhood, yet I can afford food, entertainment, and even an overseas vacation once a year.

>avg: 1000+
>median: 400-700

I live in one of the nicest suburbs of minneapolis in a pretty good apartment and my rent is only like 1095$ a month or something. There is no fucking way the average rent is 1234$ a month.

You should only be able to post this once a day.
There should be a rule about that

As always, minimum wage was never intended as a living wage. Get a real job.

making way more than $4924. don't see the problem

Average rent vs minimum wage

Good math

I do believe that the average rent is $1,234 a month simply because it factors in rent for all people, not just millenials who only rent cheaper places. I'm sure boomers and Gen X rent far more expensive places.

>We need to do something about low wages, can't we just MAKE employers pay more
>How about we stop importing more brown slave people so elites can keep service sector labour as cheap as possible?
>UHHH BE REASONABLE BIGOT

>Millionaire apartments part of average.
Please learn to data correctly.

Minneapolis is fucking cheap yo.

You can't take the average rent prices and apply it to bottom earners. That's not how things work. The people making the average wage are the ones paying the average amount for rent.

There is plenty of shitty places you can rent out for 4-500 a month.

>paying rent
Isn't rent something you are paid? Why are niggers so dumb?

when they say average is that mean or median?

this is why liberals should suck it up and move to the interior. I live in one of the two biggest cities in Missouri. I pay $700 a month to rent an 800 sq ft one bedroom apartment, with all utilities included except electricity and internet. I'm in the urban core literally 5 minutes from downtown. I already consider my rent to be expensive, anything more would be absolute robbery, suck it libs

Average rent is 1234
Average rental has 2.5 bedrooms

Thanks OP. I needed a good laugh.

Mean, I'm sure the median rent is far lower.

What's the variance on that rent average?

>minimum wage
>average rent
?

I'm assuming the mean. Medium isnt used much when talking about averages unless explicitly stated.

I pay 350 a month for rent and about 25 for electricity lmfao

Yeah, why would we want money to buy luxuries the Jews sell when we could just pay more for a shithole apartment the Jews own while not being able to afford to have nice luxe ties in that apartment. :)

This. It's not like there's any place you can rent for $1/mo to bring down the average. It's places in NYC and LA that raise the average price so much.

luxeroes*

If minimum wage workers are taking average rent then who is taking below average rent?

Well than this 1234$ is completely meaningless. The rent of the million dollar penthouses in NYC etc completely skew the figures. I do wonder what the median rent is though. That would be a far more important figure

Faggot leaf phone poster. If you don't want to pay so much, get a damn roommate, and help us kick out the shitskins so that wages will rise.

$4924/month / $30.77/hour = 1600 hours = 40 hours/week * 40 weeks.

40 week work year? 12 weeks off work? Not understanding that $1234 is average, not the cheapest available. Not understanding minimum wage workers naturally aren't going to me making the national average. Not understanding that there is nothing wrong with rent being, say, 33% of your income. WTF Sup Forums, do I really want to live in a world with people that can't logic?

I live in coquitlam right ouside of vancouver and my rent is 1000. I have absolutely no idea what that guy is thinking if the average rent in the US is somehow more than BC's fucked up housing economics. 2 bedroom one bath basement suite

We raise the rent over the section 8 limit because people who want free shot don’t respect other people’s property.
t. slumlord

Is only spending 1/4 of your income on a place to live supposed to be a guideline?

the "average" rent is nowhere near $1200

>minimum wage
>average rent
i see zero problems
300 a month is enough for a nice place with roommates

That's not how averages work.

please nuke millennials already

>comparing average rent cost with something other than average income

there are cheaper apartments retard. you also shouldn't be living off minimum wage if you're an adult.

>government pumps property values
>institutions ride the bandwagon to pump property values
>private firms rides the bandwagon to pump property values
>middle class rides the bandwagon to pump property values
>act surprised when increasingly smaller percentage of middle class can afford to ride the bandwagon
>act surprised when they still need to live in a house so they rent
>act surprised when that increased volume drives up rental prices
But GDP is going up goyim! Nothing to worry about here!

>Not understanding that there is nothing wrong with rent being, say, 33% of your income.

It wouldn't be bad but concurrently we've had increases in prices for basic goods with the exception of electronic gadgets. Brazilian beef (largest exporter of beef in the world) prices have risen 5x in a decade.

Millions of (younger) Americans are paying various taxes of inflationary bubbles. College bubble, housing bubble, pension bubble...

Rent isn't high because the supply is so low (minus obv exceptions like San Fran). Rent is high because most vacant properties are owned by banks that only exist to prop up various bubbles. And their most desired wish is to retire and fuck teenage whores in Manila before the bubble can't be inflated anymore.

>Rent prices across the country average about $1,231 each month, but the median rents in these more affordable places are about half that.
>In these cities, if you're shelling out $1,200 a month in rent, you're getting a luxury condominium downtown or a lakeside, three-bedroom home with a backyard and a garage.

They think they should get a luxury property working a job designed to introduced children into the workforce. The entitlement is strong.

> the minimum should afford the average
> people literally believe this

Here are the important parts:
> but the median rents in these more affordable places are about HALF that.
>In these cities you get a luxury property

> $1234
Totally seems like a not made up number.

A literal haji

>just give everyone more money so then everyone can be rich lol

do people actually believe this

STOP RESPONDING TO BOT THREADS, THERE WAS LITERALLY THIS THREAD WITH SAME PICTURE, SAGE HIDE AND REPORT, DO NOT RESPOND TO SHILL THREADS

time to look for some below average rent

retard

>only working 40 hours a week
should really be qualified as NEET status
t. 72 hour work week

>rent in hick ville
>rent right around the coroner from Wall Street
Not even remotely the same.

They're just faggots that think they are being good to the shitskins but really they are walking the line for corporations like the good goys they are.

The best way to fuck over the kike coporations is to start punishing businesses with taxes that pay their kike CEO's too much. Set a limit to where CEO's can only make 100 times more than there lowest paid worker. This would create incentive for the board to not pay the CEO as much and for the CEO to ensure that he just doesn't ride economic waves, he has to actually grow the business. He wants more money, he has to actually grow his business where he has to pay his workers more.
Switch from shareholder capitalism to stakeholder capitalism. The way a business makes money is that their employees produce more income then they take away in wages. There is no reason that you can't view the employees contributions as investments in their business and that they should grow with the company. Instead we have it where only the shareholders monetary input is valued and only they get to share in the growth of a company. There is no real difference in the investments between the worker and shareholder. They both provided value and the business used that value to create more profit then what they put in.

No where in nature is skill distributed so unequally as in the way wealth is distributed.
The CEO can't possibly be in the case of mccdonalds 466 times better than the minimum wage worker.

Usain Bolt can run at about 28 mph doing a 9.8 meter. A fatty doing that same distance in 30 seconds is going at 7mph. He's only 4 times as fast as the fatty. Wealth distribution can't be defended in its current state.

With this method you could completely get rid of the minimum wage. All the minimum wage does is fuck over smaller businesses. Just make it to where they have to pay proportional to the amount of income the business makes.

I rent a house in Wisconsin for $1000. Finished basement, back and front patio, decent size yard

>t. 72 hour work week
t. Cuck.

Average in Cali ot NYC, probably. Only city cuck bois can be obnoxiously proud about city life whilest having to rely on (((roommates))) well into their 30s because they cant even meet a mortgage by themselves

Kys faggot. No one cares about drumpf and the fbi

Fuck off kike

After taxes I make about 2700$ a month, and I spend about 1100$ a month on rent. Am I paying too much bros? I should note that I will never have a roommate so don't bother proposing it.

>minimum wage
>average rent

Shall we think about that for a moment?

>average wage
>minimum rent

winning.exe

t. leftypol
co-ops are allowed to exist, dipshit. You can start one on monday. But don't tell other people what to do with their money.

>average US rent is $1234/month
this sounding completely made up aside, get a fucking roommate

>There's way cheaper rent in the United States
Yeah, because Detroit is such a lovely place to live in.

>Yeah, goy, why do you need money? Just give it to me so i could donate to the democrats and to refugge welcome groups. Good goy!

>lowest wage earners cant afford average housing
new and exciting

How can you trust someone whose username is a depiction of a snake? They're literally telling you they're going to deceive you.

L ehw wklv pdnhv dw ohdvw rqh shuvrq vdb urpdqldq hgxfdwlrq

pretty sure you can literally buy a house in detoilet for less than 1000$

Cool, but many adults are making just about minimum wage. We need to stop pretending this is just about teenagers.

it's probably the average rent in liberal shitholes but definitely not the average across the whole country.

F-P-B-P. nothing else to see in this thread.

How do I make $30 an hour?

>average
>minimum
Min wage needs to increase, but this is just retarded.

>The fuck do you need all that money for?

Good goy

Yeah! Don't dare tell the jews who control 75%+ of the wealth of the United States directly and through their shabbos goy how to spend their money!

Other bills, saving for retirement, maintaining your car, health insurance, food, emergency savings. God forbid you have a hobby or want to have some form of entertainment.

Poorfags in this thread. Go to college for STEM, start a business, or learn a lucrative trade

I'm looking for an argument and I don't see one.

Tell me why the shareholder is more valuable than the worker. Tell me how a CEO can be worth 466 times more than someone else. No where in else in nature does this exist.

I am a lefty in the ways that I'm a facist and believe that corporations have a duty to have the best interest of the stakeholders before that of the shareholders.

CEO's making millions of dollars doesn't boost the economy. Thousands of workers getting more money because the business has grown will create tremendous job growth.

Businesses aren't even being effecient at boosting the economy. Which is what the whole principle of the free market and capitalism is supposed to be about. They are just profit maximizing for their shareholders and CEOs.

>People earning the absolute minimum should be able to rent average homes and use only 1/4 of their income for this.

>The rent of the million dollar penthouses in NYC etc completely skew the figures.
The average also takes in account the cheap rents in shitholes, or social housing, you fucking retard

So a worker who works 40 hours a week should not be able to live on his own? And what if that man wants to raise a family?

My Dutch friend is on the money; This is only a problem if you simply cannot envision leaving major, coastal city centers.

Look, I've never spent much time in the Midwest/South Atlantic, but I'm pretty sure it be easier to live there than to begin brainwashing myself into thinking Marxism will keep me in my 1 bed room apartment in city.

Get roomies genius

Where are they renting from? Trump towers?

Fuck you're an idiot

In a redistributionist society, they own 100% of the wealth. If you want to get rid of the FED, that we can work on. Or just kill them all

it should be. But (((nu-Sup Forums))) would rather suck (((their))) cocks then to fight for their rights.

If you could live more frugal, you can see the money you save on rent as new money. A place even 25% cheaper would net you $3000-4000 annually, kind of like a work raise or bonus. With that much youre paying, you could get a mortage too, so youre actually investing in an asset where you can see a return instead of paying for a service.

Rent at 1200 bucks? Even in larger towns like Lancaster/Palmdale California that's high.

I meant tremedous growth in the economy. Not job growth. But it will lead to the other.

>being proud that he slaves aways his life so his boss can be even richer

found the fellow KCfag

700/mo for a 1br does sound expensive, but truth be told, dipping lower than that rent-wise will land you in spooktown. that couple hundred extra hurts, i know, but is making your life a hell of a lot less of a headache.

What a retard

The MEDIAN rent is around $900, and that's still inflated by overpriced shit in overcrowded shities.

Shit, if he wanted to, he could live amongst the hallowed diversity he preaches and get a 600 dollar 3 bedroom, even rent a house for like eight. And it would be right next to the city center, too

I wonder why he doesn't do that?

>average rent
>minimum wage

Around here if you're paying rent like that you're getting at least 5 bedrooms.

The actions of executives shift revenue by millions and even billions of dollars. How much revenue does a retail drone produce, beyond the cost of employment? Maybe a few hundred per head, per day?