Shingeki no Kyojin

Reiner: "I've carved my own path, you followed your wrath, but maybe we're both the same"

Reiner switching sides when?

Endgame right here, brothers

Reiner is so handsome.

What's your favorite Hange moment?

Hobo Eren best Eren.

did he fucking join marleys war against the east or was it west?

Zophia is love.
Zophia is life.
Zophia is a miracle of the universe.
Zophia may have done some things wrong, but she is still a beautiful person inside and out.

Warrior Eren vs. Soldier Reiner when?

>*Le sigh*
>To turn down the offer of qt3.14 Pieck...
Is Zeke a beta orbiter?

lmao

Annie is made for Bert cock

Only she could enter in manletĀ“s heart

but user, he's dead

middle-east
muslims and shit,
he probably took a corpse's clothes

Odds of more Annie scenes next volume?

When he dies. XD

Can't wait till she's tortured to death.

>choose Pieck for her intelligence
>give her a wagon titan
what did Marley mean by this?

for some reason, this loli annie is drawn better than the one in her flashback's with her training with her dad
on the other hand bert and reiner look uglier than the time marcel died
what is the madman isayama doing?

Probably, is PTSD Reiner time.

Calling it now, she's with zeke who's planning his own shit against marley

Stop that "MOTHER" sound.

BRA are all around seven years old. Five years before those flashbacks.

Wew, lad

Is she with him, did she go to meet he dad?
i find it hard to believe eren is alone

I got this from reddit, I know I know, but it makes sense. The guy in pic related is Eren infiltrating.

>The one-legged character in the chapter is Eren, for many reasons:
>He was staring at Reiner in the previous chapter.
>The scene with Falco (We already know that Falco is kind-hearted, so why bother wasting 4/5 panels on that scene ?).
>His face is never fully shown, and that's intentionnal. Ironically, he's also the one drawn with the most details compared to the other soldiers.
>Armband on the wrong arm.
>There isn't any blood on the severed part of his leg (Titan regeneration?).
>He looks like Eren (same hairstyle, same nose).

0/10 bait.
here is your (you) anyway

le upvote

>bringing the queen of your place in the enemy territory
?????????

Look at the missing eye it's hanji. He ate annie and will regenerate his leg next chapter.

>being this new

It's not about switching sides, it's about fighting for one's own race or keeping up grudges. I'd say Eren will do the former and Reiner will ally with him based on that, Sieg too. The whole "switching sides" thing relies on there being sides in the first place, when in reality all the main characters we've seen have been fighting for their own race in their own ways.

Annie is always queen of my heart

He spent ages suffering in a trench and fighting a real war killing other people. Then again they were roaches, so it doesn't count much, but still.

I want to fuck Rosa.

>650
fucking retard, that's page number you dimwitted piece of shit

>armin fucks annie and gives bert's soul a taste of russian puss

>implying armin will do anything to annie but feed her to a prospective soldier

If it really is hobo Eren and he's in Marley, would he really go alone? Maybe Kruger's memories are influencing him?

Still hoping Annie joined the SL and gave them some useful info

>w-we k-knew already!
>it hasn't ever been posted about
Hmmmmm really makes you think!

>implying armin has a dick

>he's not baiting
>he's genuinely retarded

If he fought in the war for real, he's alone and has an agenda of his own that differed from those within the walls. If he isn't alone, then it'll be boring shit, especially if Armin or Levi are there. If it's Annie then it'll be a wildcard, but I think she's already inside his stomach.

Armin may (and should have) acquired some of Bert's memories by now, they should be helpful.

Either way I'm sure he's not alone; Mikasa's entire character is not leaving Eren.

Armin a cute.

I feel like there will be another timeskip, a 2 years one

don't kill yourself, user, here is one more (you)

Reiner isn't going to ally with the person who killed his best friend and Eren isn't going to ally with the person who killed his mother.

>Either way I'm sure he's not alone; Mikasa's entire character is not leaving Eren.
That's exactly why he would leave her behind, and why he should. It'll benefit everyone's characters. If Mikasa is with him then nothing will change.

@158221754
...And?

Eren ruined any chance of an alliance when he gleefully murdered Bert.

this, I don't know why some people think Eren is going to be some kind of forgiving Pious Monk in regards to Reiner the other Shifters, as well as Marley.

He may now have pity on Mindless Titans, but the others CHOSE to do what they do.

We'll see. Reiner should have known what they were getting themselves into and if anything he should be begging for Eren's forgiveness. It's really all up to Eren's actions to decide if allying is possible.

Are they seriously fucking using Impact font for this? And splitting a word over a line like that is horrendous.

Yeah, I remember Isayama saying Eren and Mikada will seperate, this is literally the best occssion for Mikasa to learn to live without Eren around

>gleefully murdered Bert
This meme again

>begging the guy that killed your best friend and wants to murder you and genocide your people for forgiveness.

I like the idea of Hobo Eren infiltrating into Marley as BRA did it before, but he didn't need to kill people, he just sneaked when he got the opportunity. I doubt he is being manipulated, he saw Grisha and Kruger's memories, him wanting to know the enemy and the other Eldians before making a big decision makes sense, after all Eren is not the genki ragetard anymore, but a matured ragetard.

its not murder if he survived

He was squabbling with Levi over who gets to butcher Bert. So yes, Eren is a bitch.

>genocide your people for forgiveness
Eren doesn't want to kill any Eldians, I don't understand where you're getting this from. Everything points to him working towards finishing his father's mission but instead of reviving Eldia as a whole, it'll be closer to just freeing Eldians.

Bort deserved that

Not leave her behind. It would be better if she just let him be and leave.

Except Eren wasn't "gleefully murdering" Bert as the autist was originally saying.

Armong deserved to stay BBQ'd.

>Eren doesn't want to kill any Eldians
Why would Eren give a shit about the Marley/Eldian conflict?
They're all fuckers from beyond the ocean to him.

How did Eren pass for a soldier? Did he stole the armband and outfit?

Eh, I'm personally of the mind that Eren left everyone on his own and no one knew until it was too late to try and stop him. If that were the case then Mikasa stopping herself from following him into certain death would be good development. I wonder if she quit being a soldier.

Thoughts?

He fought in the war with the kebabs.

When will we get ruffled jailcell hair Misaka again

If only Armin could inherit Bert's colossal cock too.

He wants to kill the enemies in Marley, and the warriors fight on the front lines. Do the math.

Hansamu~

Those soldiers didn't have families. He could've just easily snuff out one of them and steal their clothes.

Anyone switching sides is fucking dumb. They've already made their choices, there's no going back for any of them and actions should have consequences. Trust can never exist between RA and the SL again

>try to steal Eren but then see this
What do?

I thought Reiner would be more resentful of the SL actually since they killed Bert and god knows what they did to Annie. But he still seems fond of them so who knows.

Because that's how all this shit started in the first place. Everyone wants to massacre the people on the and because they're Eldians. The Titans are all Eldians. If everyone is going to kill them for being Eldian, then it would be best to ally with each other. Everyone comes right back to the fact that Ymir Fritz created Eldia and thereby the Titans. You would have to be an idiot to not realize that the story's headed in the direction that will explore the Eldians and their struggles with Marley in particular in order to find answers to all the questions thr reader has. Eren as the possessor of the Coordinate, a central power of the Titans, will doubtlessly play a role in this. And they're not just people across the ocean to him, because he was always trying to understand why the warriors were fighting. He just wanted answers and now that he has them, he's bound to change how he acts. That's just his character.

This.

kek spanish scanlations are already available.
You burgers are slacking.

The only real sides in this war are the Eldian race and Marley.

Do you think Eren can do this too now? If yes that would make Reiner change sides a lot easier.

new cover manga WHEN?

*Armin and Eren Cock

Almost certainly. Next chapter will conclude with showing us the exact moment lost his shit as well as more family shenanigans that reveals soldier riener may still exist. Then he meets Eren at the end of that chapter or the next. No he's not going to give them a GRIM REMINDER. He's going to try and restart the eldian restorationists.

>Because that's how all this shit started in the first place.
Eren doesn't seem to be the kind of "I want to end this cycle of hatred" guy, at least not by peaceful means.

Possibly if he carries around vials of Hisu's blood a la a Hunter from Bloodborne, but no way otherwise. Though if he has been giving coordinate practice his all for the past 4 years, then I can see it happening. It would change the game, definitely, but I don't think he would do it even if he could. The coordinate is a tool of subjugation. Eren is defined by his will to freedom. It just doesn't work.

>Eren reveals himself as the king of the walls
Would you lose your shit?

You're delusional. The mainland Eldians hate the Paradise Eldians guts.

>Eren doesn't seem to be the kind of "I want to end this cycle of hatred" guy, at least not by peaceful means.
He's the only one I can see forgiving the warriors, or what remains of them, ironically. Since he himself has seen the life of a Marleyan Eldian for himself he's the only one within the walls who can truly understand them.

That would make Eren pretty much irredemable though.

No thanks

>Isayama
>There is no good or bad
>The world is not black and white

>Erenfags
>Eren is a selfless hero who is going to forget about his mother. He's going to free Liberio, and they're going to unite with Paradis because he's so great and together they'll fight against an evil empire. The warriors and people in Liberio shouldn't have their own separate goals and ways of doing things independent from Paradis, the greatest place in the world that can do no wrong

>Even though there's nothing left to go home to
What did Reiner mean by this? Of course, the "nothing left" part might just be tacked on to avoid suspicion, seeing as their "home village" was supposed to have been destroyed.

This. Retarded Anniefags thinking she'll defect are dumb as hell.

I don't think Mikasa's with him. I think she's sticking with Armin for now. Especially if something happened during the timeskip. She doesn't freak out over Armin as much as she does with Eren

>The mainland Eldians hate the Paradise Eldians guts.
Some do, those who drank too deep of the Marley kool-aid. Others are suffering in silence, like Falco.