Just like cockroaches when the light's turned on. It's hard to kill roaches in the dark...

Just like cockroaches when the light's turned on. It's hard to kill roaches in the dark, especially when you have to squish them one by one. But when the lights are on, SQUISH goes the racists.

Other urls found in this thread:

adl.org/news/press-releases/adl-report-white-supremacist-murders-more-than-doubled-in-2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>former Reddit moderator

LOL

>SQUISH

You won't be laughing for long.

Wanna bet? :)

adl.org/news/press-releases/adl-report-white-supremacist-murders-more-than-doubled-in-2017

CIA niggers can't even go a day without revealing they literally run Normie communication chanells to manipulate us. They even highlight their double standards here regarding muslims like its a good thing.

This is why OC is so important to make and yet be disposable.
The ML won’t be able to keep up as the context of OC memes is so fluid and cheap

>choker
>adams apple a mile wide
>tensorflow
CIANIGGERS GLOW
TRAPS CANT CODE
LEFT CANT MEME

>implying you're smarter than a former NSA employee and reddit mod

Keep trying fuckboys

>he violence that killed three people

>>all cops are bastards
>>de ebil nazis made dat hellycopder cwash and killed da powice

Fuck you

someone has a case of the niggers.

So, now you're threatening us...

NSA, can you do something about all these wild tranny contractors?

Such a vibrant culture.

So. Powerful.

Keep pushing for physical confrontations lefties, you're going to get exactly what you asked for but not in the way you think.

Look, all credit to her for knowing the right people to show her pet project to, but that shit is hardly difficult or impressive to pull off with tensorflow and a good GPU. I work doing something similar for other purposes and I'm a huehuehue codemonkey. I get kinda sick on my stomach when I see people being glorified simply for caressing the right balls at the right time, alas, nothing to be done about it.

story?

By all means, please. Start it up.

A culture so rich and wise.

Same.

Your work is Important™ if you're part of the right group, otherwise no-one gives a shit. Which is fine if you're not a glory whore. I find it particularly entertaining to watch people like this bask in their undeserved attention while their technically competent colleagues stare on. They have to know deep down that their pseudo accomplishments are laughed at by everyone.

I can't find any site that says what she did in the NSA and she is a history major who works in cyber security meaning she is a diversity/nepotism hire, picked up some lingo and is paraded as an expert.

>Scanning and matching known pictures to pictures in a post.

>Artificial Intelligence.

Fucking women.

>Practically nothing time two

Normies think any form of NN is AI

>>Scanning and matching known pictures to pictures in a post.
I bet her solution is to take a picture and break it down as a binary value and identify it that way and this cunt is too stupid to realize any alteration to the picture will fuck with that and this is why nothing will come of this. Sup Forums has this technology and it is easy to circumvent.

Well I for one welcome Jews and Muslims with open arms