Ballroom e Youkoso

New PV out for anyone that cares
The producers were even gentle to sub it. We giraffe necks
youtu.be/PGGwyb0d0Y8

Music: Yuki Hayashi
I'm sold.

Looks unremarkable, what a shame.

I can't stop laughing at 0:57. How does his neck extend like that?

I know they want to emphasize that 'neck' dancer, but that's just a bit too far in my opinion. Wrong choice of thumbnail indeed.
But still, that Sengoku dance movement scene is godly.

Can't fucking wait.

Why do the characters look like spics?

new chapter when?

kek
The neck lengths are really turning me off from the anime. The general art style as well, the limb lengths are Clamp-tier too. I don't know if it's just my shit-taste, or if anyone else feels this way.
I'll just stick to the manga.

>those necks
>no best girl
Also Tatara's voice is annoying

Because that is how the mangaka drew them?
Can't wait to see Kiyoharu dance after he gets NTR by Tatara.

>going to open youtube link
>1st thing i see is giraffe man
Nope, if you cant keep a PV proper you sure as fuck will not keep a whole show.

In a few days
d/a/ncefag got the raws already

>The general art style as well, the limb lengths are Clamp-tier too.
Nah. The limbs proportions are alright. Only the neck.

Shizuku's voice is awful and doesn't fit.

>0.55
Jesus christ that made me cringe so hard, his VA is some literal who.

yeah they gimped on the VA's, the voices in my head were miles better

I don't know user
Something looks off about Sengoku's arm here

>Sengoku
I mean Shizuku
Fuck

Outside of the necks it fine to me. The cream coloring they choose reminds me of kids on the slope. Gives it a sweet and glamour vibe. I do expect a lot of quality and you can even see some of it already.

Yeah, the 'neck' only shows up in the dance scenes. It looks normal again in the normal conversation scenes.
It means they did that on purpose.
Bad decision from its key animator, I guess. They should just use the normal one though.

Are these two actually going to be the OTP? She seems to have a closer bond with Hyoudou.

No

I'll probably just stick with the manga so I don't have to deal with grating shit

disgusting

This looks awesome, but yeah the necks. Also, why does no one draw appealing main characters anymore? Why do they always have the worst design?

I want more Shizuku in the manga.

You shut your whore mouth.

Seriously, I don't know.
It depends on how Tatara & Chinatsu interact in the future. Are they going full platonic (like Sengoku & his pairing) or not.

From my point of view the current situation is:
>Tatara still has boner for Shizuku
>Chinatsu still has boner for Akira
>Mako still has boner for Tatara

>Music: Yuki Hayashi
This guys is the only composer in Japan?

>>Chinatsu still has boner for Akira
Not really, if anything she lust for Sengoku's gf the most.

He still very obviously likes her. I just don't know how she feels about him. It's hard to tell with her.

This looks better than I thought from the previous PVs, but fuck, those necks are ridiculous.

Damn those tits.

Neck fetish anime

Am I the only one that doesn't think the necks are too long? It's just a stylistic choice that will help with the animation, probably.

The funny thing is Hyoudou is kinda gay for Tatara
Fujo will definitely scream to Hyoudou x Tatara massage scene when it's getting animated.

Copy that

Shizuku is hot as fuck. It's hardly a wonder that MC constantly gets a boner over her. I hope the anime does her justice.

>I'm going to post stills from a fast moving spinning scene.
The characters in the manga also have a long limb design to them.

This is going to be awful.

user, i...

Why do you think so?

>It's just a stylistic choice
I'm agree with that

>will help with the animation
No. It explained in the manga that dancers always has that straight neck position when they are dancing. And I.G trying to emphasize that gesture in the anime.

>can't draw partner dances properly
>just extend all the limbs until they reach!
Why is this allowed? I expected more from IG.

>yaoi deformations
Why?

There are no huge hands you cuck

I wonder about the reasoning behind those "controversial" directing decisions sometimes. It seems like 95% of the time it blows up in their faces and everyone hates it. Why take the risk, when people are often perfectly content with more generic animation?

>implying huge hands are the only thing wrong with fujoshit designs

It just looks like Yuri on ice tier animation, guess it wont live up to the Manga.

>It just looks like Yuri on ice tier animation
The animation in the PV looks good though.

They're artists afterall. You can't really restrain their own styles and passion to make something original.
Sometimes it looks good like Mob Psycho for example (It's kinda easy since its source material has literal shit drawing). Sometimes it looks bad like Aku no Hana. It's normal.

Not really it looks just passable the dancing looks pretty bad.

Not sure why people are complaining, the PV looks great.

>Beautiful Noto Mamiko voice acting
Might pick this up for her.

Im crying idk why

Gross

They're retarded.

giraffe memes aside, it looks really good at times.

Just gotta sit through the CGI, still frames, speedlines, rushed artwork, and anything else that bothers me slightly.

How far will the anime get? Will they tease Chinatsu at the end?

I think rivals. I don't really want her breaking off from Hyoudou.

Those necks are ridiculous. And I don't know why but the eyes and the way the face looks is so annoying.

They're just respecting the manga designs user.

While they are rivals now, she's going to eventually pair up with the MC if the first chapter is any indication. She's MC's endgame partner. She's basically his goal both on the dance floor and in general.

Giraffe blue

Shizuku is a woman of refined tastes.

Because that page was Tatara's realization that he will never win the Shizukub owl.

I really liked the PV. The elongated necks/limbs give the dance scenes a sharp and very stylish look and the dancing looks cool. Only thing that looked a bit iffy to me were the cgi dance mooks to fill the dance floor. The comedic timing looks nice as well. Ballroom remains at the top of my to watch list next season.

Fuck off retard.

>the giraffe neck in the thumbnail
>0:40
>0:44
>generic as fuck sports MC
>the good-looking friend/rival who's already into the sport
>super hot love interest
I'm this close to not watching it.

Holy shit, that is literally me.

>>generic as fuck sports MC
>>super hot love interest
Both wrong. Also Kiyoharu is not really his rival nor someone you'd normally call your friend, but they're still friends I guess.

So this is not foreshadowing?

Too bad it will bomb without the fujomoney.

They are making male characters more relevant than female characters. They know business.

MC is typical beta bitch waiting to be ass fucked by alpha guys in fag doujin.

Say what you want about the designs, but Production I.G. seem to be going all-out with the animation. Shingo Takenaka is the main animator, with Takashi Mukouda and Boya Liang as the action animation supervisors. This show should be as polished as Haikyuu at least.

The main trio of guys also typically have better interactions than with the girl cast.

6 June was the date, i'm pretty sure someone is translating it

Shizuku was around the same height as Tatara at the beginning

>Why take the risk, when people are often perfectly content with more generic animation?
Not that I like this particular decision, but that's a pretty boring attitude to take in general. Nothing risked nothing gained.

>She's MC's endgame partner.
I highly doubt that at this point. It'd be some weird-ass writing to basically sideline the endgame partner for the majority of the series while MC pairs up with someone else who completely dominates the story.

LONG

>>Chinatsu still has boner for Akira
You mean the other way around? Because the way you put it is clearly not true.

>Mahoujin guru guru
>Ballroom e Yokosou
>All at the same time
Finally, Omnipandering season of Production IG.

i'm sure they'll fix it for the bluray.
r-right?