Nancy Pelosi calls Trump out

Someone finally had to say it:
Trump is a FUCKING racist

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2018/01/26/obama-lawyer-mueller-wont-indict-trump/
liveleak.com/view?i=a92_1516989647
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh no, what a tragedy.

Yeah, but what about the 1.8 million amnesty? Too much. That said, the RAISE Act is necessary

oh no

make america White

>again?????

what agenda could these khazarian milkers have?

i doubt she really said that

besides, didn't she get the #memo?

It's okay to be white

At least she admits the trust that many right wingers don't. America is already a non-white nation. And i bet she HATES the idea of making america white again, it's probably her worst nightmare.

She's being fileted on twitter. I linked over from James Woods; quite entertaining

>i doubt she really said that

She did tho

>Trump is a FUCKING racist
But there's nothing wrong with being a racist.

Pelosi is racist against White people for example. But she and the Democrat party believe that's perfectly acceptable, isn't it?

>Pelosi admitting that she wants to turn America brown.
>Not an anti-White racist in favor of White genocide.

>we need to give your crumbs to our precious new voters

yup, it's on her twitter page
seen here, we are at war with anti-white scum

>campaign to make america white again
They always say it like a bad thing but how is it bad?

>seen here, we are at war with anti-white scum
The problem is, we have a choice between voting for anti-Whites (Democrats) or voting for people that don't care about Whites (Republicans).

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

This cunt and Feinstein make me want to go on a genocidal rampage.

it isn't

So she admits America use to be a white nation.
Not a "melting pot"

Fuck that Parkinson's having old lady.

I hope she doesn't lose all the illegals working in her vineyard.

Based Trump

What is wrong with white?

if only this were true.

I hope the last act of the white america is to drop thousands of nuclear bombs on Israel when subversive rats like Schumer and Pelosi flee back to their zionist homeland there after having crashed the USA.

also fuck having laws and borders and shit, lets start calling illegal immigrants undocumented workers and DREAMERS

What do U expect from a Yid loving racist like Pelosi?

Pelosi reaffirms that "America and Israel share an unbreakable bond: in peace and war; and in prosperity and in hardship". Pelosi emphasized that "a strong relationship between the United States and Israel has long been supported by both Democrats and Republicans. America's commitment to the safety and security of the State of Israel is unwavering,..

Democrats are the real racists. They want illegals to stay illegal for blackmail votes. They want blacks ignorant and impoverished for votes. That’s all they do. They don’t care about anyone but themselves and their “power”. They forgot they work for us.

Obviously the media will parrot this message, but in the real world she wants more poor shits with no education coming here. How does that benefit anyone

wait what's wrong with making america white again? and why does she want to make america non-white?

Racism is the only car the Dems have left.

Can they win the House on it? Is it their 'trump' card?

Doubtful.

PS: Mueller *wouldn't* indict Trump
>dailycaller.com/2018/01/26/obama-lawyer-mueller-wont-indict-trump/

Big if true!

why do dems want a permanent underclass of slaves, i thought they were for human rights

Here you go. She says Trump wants to make American white again around :50.

liveleak.com/view?i=a92_1516989647

you can tell nancy gave a great beej in her prime

We will be restored.

nooooooooooooo

Pelosi is a pedophile and will hang.

Well, if the past decade has been 'not white' then we would all clearly be better off with a White Nation.

>Trump's base actually critizises him for granting citizenship to dreamers
>the Democrats spin it into some white supremacy bullshit which his base wants
So do the Democrats want another 4 years or are they just retarded ?

FUCK YEAH
WHITE AMERICA IS THE BEST AMERICA!!!

>finally
Lol. They've been saying that since the moment he announced he was campaigning as a Republican.

>Nancy Pelosi
stopped reading there

Peloski only cares because a black and Hispanic America is a democrat voting America. It’s got nothing to do with race or her hating whites it’s about her political fortunes and to push the Democratic Party agenda and they need the lower masses to do so.

>someone finally had to say that thing you jackasses have all been saying since he came down the escalator
cool story bro.

Another irrelevant religious leader with a crowd of dummies, there are some normal people in Israel

Finally someone says it aloud

These past weeks have been the best if I want a laugh I just check the replies to any dem*crat on twatter
Nobody wants them anymore

I don’t see the problem with this?

Hillary's plan to destroy the democratic party, was a huge success.

Liberals hear something from a Democrat and they immediately take it as fact, that's how stupid you people are. Will you idiots ever think independently?

Nancy Pelosi is a FUCKING Ghoul

Whites do not vote for democrats.

Wops talking about white people

My sides

Op is faggot

She means "they are interfering with our campaign to make America non-White."

Brue if tig