Boruto

Not only was she best girl in the original series, but now she's best mom. How can other ninja sluts even compete?

Shikamaru is such a fucking sly deer.

Hinata is really wet. To fuck her own son and her husband right hand...

We need /ss/ of Bort with Hanabi, Hinata, and maybe that Hyuga meido that shows up every now and then.

>The guy who is canonically a lazy shit and treats most women as annoyances
>fucking Nardo's wife

Aside from the fact that Shika is too smart to piss off a literal Ninja god for some poon, it's out of character. Also, Shika and Nardo have always been good buddies since like chunnin exams.

Again, Kiba would be a better choice. It would make more sense. Get your shit together at least if you're going to try to piss people off.

Seriously, like 2/10. You can do better, apply yourself.

>It's bad when Sakura does this stuff.
>But it's 100% okay when Hinata does it.

Hmm, what is this?

>there are people who still think cuckura would have made a better wife

If pinkshit was in this scene she'd be hitting him like the violent cunt she is.

Haven't you been following Naruto? Shikamaru decided to stop being a complete lazy-ass and finally take some initiative. That's how he became the Hokage's assistant.

that could have been your mother...what the fuck was I on?

Why are you so into cuckoldry?

Just ignore the NTRfaggot. He's clearly baiting.

>scolding your child for being a little shit is bad
>implying sakura even raises her child properly in the first place

>replying to bait
You guys are retarded

Hinatafags are literally trigger happy.

#
Hinata is not an annoyance. She is something easy who keeps her mouth shut. It's the perfect pussy for him.

is naruto manga following the anime or the two are separate versions?

I'm pretty sure Naruto knows and allows it. He's barely home and leaves it to his right hand man to make his wife feel loved.

Shikamaru has almost as little free time as Naruto and goes straight home after work.

will class rep and deidara girl be ok? my heart couldn't take losing them

Maybe Naruto would actually be home and raise his kids if that were the case. She wouldn't be a doormat with Naruto.

Sakura would have been a better slut. She's the broken cock slave type that will never cheat on his master Naruto. Hinata is too dumb and influential and may fall for another cock.

To get yelled up.

Boruto anime is a prequel to the manga. The next arc will be about Sarada's family drama.

Stop being retarded and replying to the cuck. The baiting is so obvious you have to be utterly retarded to take it.

You mean like how she's not a doormat to Sasuke? I mean it's not like she was basically a single mother for 10 years without any contact from him at all.

>Maybe Naruto would actually be home
So Sakura would have stopped him from achieving his dreams and becoming Hokage. Sounds like a shit wife.

Sounds like a better scenario seeing how JUST he looks being Hokage.

wtf i hate hinata now

He looks so tired and maybe sick, neither of the previous Hokages looked like that.

>naruto
>2017
Let it die already. What a cashgrab

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 10 – The Ghost Incident: The Investigation Begins!
> What is the identity of the mysterious shadow ghost?Boruto makes his move! Boruto, Shikadai, and Misuki try to find the truth behind the ghost incident. Their teacher, Shino, tries to help, but…?!Per Naruto’s orders, an investigation independent of Boruto was decided to be conducted. Conducting he investigation making full use of his ANBU Root experience, Sai makes a serious discovery!

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 11 – The Shadow of the Mastermind
> Sumire and her friends are injured during the ghost incident. Blaming himself, Boruto searches the village for the enemy who caused the injury. Shikadai and Mitsuki realize the possibility of another ghost incident based on Boruto’s comments.

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 12 – Boruto and Mitsuki
> Suddenly the ghost incidents have stopped. Boruto wonders what the reason is and it seems like Mitsuki is hiding something. Meanwhile, Mistuki is puzzled over the changes in him and suddenly an abnormal situation occurs in the village.

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 13 – A Monster Emerges
> Boruto and company uncover the identity of the mastermind behind the ghost incidents. As they reach this shocking discovery, a giant monster emerges.

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 14 – The Path That Boruto Sees! Boruto’s Solution
> Boruto enters an alternate reality using the power of his eye.

If you ignore Ikemoto's loli and sluttification fetish in the manga, Sakura has raised a proper child on her own. Not a future edgelord like Boruto.

What the fuck is this meme lmfaooo why is Sup Forums so retarded

It's being forced by a single cuckfag, ignore him and his shit fetish

How popularity in Japan is going for this anime?

>lmfaooo
>calling anyone retarded

It's from the last thread. Some ESL poster started the thread with cuckbait and the entire thread turned into shitfest. It's pretty retarded and with a fanbase like this it's no wonder nobody likes you guys.

>JUST

Sup Forums leave

The Anime is flopping like a motherfucker but the merchandise is doing better than Pokemon so its a sucess

>not using some hivemind retarded WoW laugh like "kek"
>I'm retarded

Wooooo

MOMMY LIKES TO GENTLE FIST ME

Sup Forums is basically a cuck haven.

So this is why no one liked the Naruto threads,
It's literally SO normie that it has more crossboarding than DragonBall

Amazing.

No signal for cancelation then, ooh shit

>Reddit spacing

>Hinata gets loved and satisfied.
>Somehow this is a bad thing.

Don't you guys want your favorite girl happy? What's the problem?

>I thought you were Shikamaru

No hint of Sarada Gaiden yet? Why would they promote it so early?

Alternate reality? The fuck?

kek

I always liked Hinata from the start, but at this point I think it only happened because they wanted to make Himawari into a character. They were sketching them up and they must have liked her design or something.

Hinata is a non-factor in the story. Please some mangafag tell me I'm wrong.

>angry normal Hinata
Good lord

kek is cancer too.

you got to keep a carrot on a stick for people to keep watching. that's why edgelord natsu was introduced on the first opening scene.

Sakura appeared in the preview for the next ep and the hawk that appeared earlier seemed like it could be related to Sasuke.

This arc is ending soon and the theme music is changing next month so we'll probably see it then.

>Boruto enters an alternate reality

I don't see why Inojin and Metal can't hang out with BoruShikaMi and be a 5 man band?

Why didn't Shino just marry the 7-tails lady?

Sup Forums is what ruined Naruto threads in the first place

Dead.

if this is what it takes to bring back neji by all means

What does this even mean,
I literally don't even know what the website's interface looks like

I don't go on websites I don't like "ironically" like you, user.

Why does boruto feel like it was made for 12 yr olds?
Every episode has had a lesson at the end. I want to see them fight not all this happy gay shit

Nobody likes Metal, the only reason they asked him to play games with them in ep 3 is because he was going to snitch on them for cutting.

Because Naruto and Boruto are kid shows in Japan.

guess you guys have cancer then

>The Anime is flopping like a motherfucker
W-why?
I thought Japan loves SoL and cute boys doing cute things.

MY DICK

Sarada Gaiden needs to come faster

I don't see Hinata punching a hole in the ground or comically beating on anybody?

>taking NTRbaits in a naruto thread seriously

sure but technically inojin and shikadai are child hood friends since their parents grew up and hung out together all the time. it's his love for overalls that keeps him out of the group and now hanging out with jobber lee

Why didn't he just marry 7-tails?

I hope you're not judging that from the TV ratings because Naruto's ratings as a whole haven't been strong for years

>Why does boruto feel like it was made for 12 yr olds?
Please stop pretending this franchise as a whole is not made for middle school-early high school

>Every episode has had a lesson at the end
What was the lesson at the end of this episode? Hashirama cells are shit?

Why does the Nara clan love no fun allowed ball-busting women?

>Why does boruto feel like it was made for 12 yr olds?

Because it's related to Naruto and that was dying in Japan even before it ended. As long as the merchandise keeps selling and overseas fans stream it'll be fine though.

Inojin is out of the main group because Mitsuki basically has his straight man role while being even weirder than him.

Maybe they don't like Boruto? If it makes you feel better, the food is selling out

Because they probably don't want to let to many people in on what's going on it's probably safer at 3.

Because they are a clan of patricians.

Are those feet?

The only reason why Naruto didn't end period before even the Pain arc was because of merchandise and overseas.

yum yum I want to eat that Bort.

I don't buy Mitsuki taking Inojin's place. Since Mitsuki always had a spot on this show from the beginning, and was always gonna be an important character being apart of the main 3. They probably just have nothing for Inojin right now.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Just because it isn't in the Top 10 doesn't mean it's flopping.

Even the Naruto anime hasn't been in the Top 10 for years. The list consists mostly of very long-running family anime in the first place like Pokemon or Detective Conan

It's hard for the western world to understand that japan slates the ranking of maturity and exposure to an earlier age, hence men approaching their 30s watching shonen.

Are there more Wood Style users now because Sai said only a few people in the Land of Fire could use it. Other than Yamato and possibly Orochimaru and Naruto, who can use wood style?

I just really love the series and I don't want it to be suddenly canceled because of nips' shit taste.

I know Naruto is past its prime already but I have to wonder if the bad ratings are also due to a poor time slot.

Wouldn't it make more sense to air this later at night on the weekdays (8 to 9) or on the weekends when kids don't have to worry about school stuff? That's how anime was shown where I'm from and it got fantastic results.

I love how different the alternate lee's are

Is impossible for it to get cancelled. The Anime may not be the most popular thing but it still brings a ton of money

Hahaha, nice scene. Now if only we also saw Sakura beating Naruto up for no reason, then it would've been the best episode so far, am I right guys?

It's almost like Boruto is a kids show or something. With that being said, I love how the kids in Boruto seem like actual children. Shows just how peaceful the world became after Naruto saved the world. I see this generation as the Ninja equivalent of Baby Boomers.

>Parents endured untold suffering & hardship
>Culminated in a massive war
>Survivors fuck like bunnies and spoil their kids rotten "hurr durr muh kids gon' have everything I never did"
>The kids all become completely unbearable to society when they reach middle age after continuously ruining everything

Still, we're in that comfy 1950's Father Knows Best and Disneyland window for now.

irony at its finest

>mailman needs body armor
Trying to deliver some junk mail or flyers to angry retired ninja must be pretty dangerous. Not to mention guard nin-dogs.

Wrapped in plastic.

>filename

Unconfirmed: Novel 2 cover