Why aren't mixed race people genetically superior?

Why aren't mixed race people genetically superior?

No response yet.
>Sup Forums does not want to admit to bio logic

Niggers should try breeding with corn

old school corn is/was way more nutritious than the sugar pop shit we eat today.

because you only get that result when both of the parents are Inbreds,
>Marrying into same subspecies
not the same as
>two Inbreds from different families increasing genetic diversity

no, its not the same as selective breeding

We are!

>1 post by this id

saged

Kinda obvious. Even Darwin knew that genetic diversity was the key to success. He was a cousin fucker and had flipped kids.

But many studies suggest mixed-race children do worse in school and are more prone to physical and mental illness. Give me time and I can find the citations if you want.

>Why aren't mixed race people genetically superior?
People aren't plants.

>looks at pic
>t. Monsanto

Because you need two inbred P1 to get any kind of improvement in the F1 generation? Which you don't normaly have. In any other situation you are NOT getting an improvement, in fact if you have an inbred P1 and non inbred P1 you'd end up with an F1 that was somewhere in the middle of both of them, a step up from the inbred but below the non inbred as you'd merely reduce the damage inbreeding had done not remove it entirely.

If you breed two P1's who are both not inbred, you will end up with a random mix of both. Often times orientating itself more towards the P1 performing worse and adopting problöems both P1's had. For example have a P1 with sickle-cell disease and a P1 with asthma. Breed both of them and you have a good chance to get one with sickle-cell disease aswell as asthma which performs worse than both P1 in the fields they performed better in prior while likely only marginally improving itself in fields they did worse in.

it's called anglo-saxon, retards
this is why I'm the master race and you're not

The corn on the right is used to make ethanol and can not be eaten.

It's surprisingly easily to explain. The offspring seems to be more likely to gravitate towards the worse performing parent in any given field while often taking on issues of both sides. Heck, it's going so far that often times medicine of neither group is quite appropriate for them and the parents can't even donate things such as bone marrow. Hybrid vigor is an ill understood thing, which tries to simply transplant the way plants tend to behave when incredible inbred to other more complex organisms.

Oh hello

Because humans are not so genetically similar to begin with that hybridization is required to improve the stock. "Whites" are not inbred to begin with and even within a single ethnic group like for example, Germans, there is enough differentiation between families to support healthy populations. Your example takes two highly specialized sets of genetic material, the products of a eugenics program themselves, and mixes the material in a controlled way for a desired outcome. Your idea that this would convert so readily to human genetics just shows that you are at best, a midwit.

You cant improve the pure aryan skullshape anymore.

The fuck you going on bout?

Couldn’t agree more

>mixed race
>image is corn of the same race
Pic related.

I

>Doesn't know how to breed with corn

you have to cull over 1000 failed hybrids before you get one that has the desired aspects from both parties... are you mutts telling us that we should slaughter almost all of you?

You lose favorable adaptations and revert to a basic type.

This reversion is beneficial ONLY if you lost fitness due to extreme selection. EX: we often bred animals for a singular trait, like amount of fat, rapid growth, rapid reproduction, or a particularly color, all other needs are met and the animal will probably accumulate a number of harmful mutations because it isn't forced to remain competitive, simply meet one or two requirements. (An example of this occurring in humans would probably be a welfare system selecting for people who breed rapidly without consideration of the future.)

However, by hybridizing you lose the adaptations that helped give you any particularly advantages. You revert the population to 'basic', any populations that did not hybridize and retain competitive advantages (this really depends on the environment) will have a significant advantage over you.

Furthermore, you just reduced species population diversity for individual gene stabilization. Having a large range of genetically distinct bredding subspecies is actually really beneficial for the species as a whole as the species becomes more adaptive to different ecological niches and resilient to extinction events like plagues (ex: many groups of negros have sickle cell for powerful malarial resistance, while many europian groups carry plague resistance genes that benefit against things like AIDs ensuring that if one of these were a threat to the species, some subgroup would survive and possibly regenerate the species as a whole by migration and restarting adaptive speciation.)

but you must improved his cucked morals

Because they are.

>Humans are inbred corn

Some traits are desirable and others not so depending on application.

If the species of maize on the left was poisonous for humans to consume and passed this trait on to the hybrid would you consider the hybrid to be superior in the context of feeding a population of humans? However, it could make the superior source for rat poison.

So it is with humans. What is the context? Breeding a huge population regardless of all other concerns, or having a functional society?

they are
they just tend to look uglier

If you ask me, I'd rather take a car that drives well and look like shit over a good looking one that drives like shit

Sadly you only have cars that look and drive like shit.

>they are
>they just tend to look uglier
Time for me to start rolling out the bugmen.

Europeans already benefit from Hybrid Vigor they have the lowest rates of inbreeding on the planet.

A population the size of most countries doesn't need outside DNA to avoid inbreeding. False argument for race-mixing, immigration, etc.

That is right. And yet still better than american cars in all aspects

It's common knowledge that mutts are better stronger, healthier dogs and live longer than breed dogs

German cars are some the most overpriced cars in existence.

>It's common knowledge that mutts are better stronger, healthier dogs and live longer than breed dogs
>Humans are dogs
Before you reply again read about Hybrid Vigor.

Stop being poor.

>German Father
>Japanese Mother
Idk I'm still against this probably.
I wouldn't be as much if I could exchange it for no shithole DNA on earth

It's also common knowledge that only certain breeds of dog are highly intelligent, and breeding a smart breed with a dumb one results in a dumb dog.

Because there's no race that is so inbred in which hybrid vigor would apply.

Racially mixed people aren't genetically superior. If in doubt look at racially mixed populations, such as Puerto Ricans, Brazilians, the people of Central Asia, etc.

Stupid thread.

Whites aren't inbred, dipshit. Whites don't need to breed outside of the race. Whites are superior to non-whites in important measures like IQ, natural cognitive processes, temperament, personality, etc. The offspring of whites and non-whites are inferior to the whites, so outbreeding is a loss for whites. That's reality.

Europeans are the mutts he describes because we have been mixing with each others tribes since the romans built roads across the continent.
>Taller
>Fitter
>live longer
>More intelligent
Comprehend. Pedigree dogs are inbreeds not outbreeds. I don't mind these threads at least i get to educate most of you blue pilled faggots on basic biological facts about our race but it makes me wonder how many people out there think breeding with niggers will help their children.

Outbreeding depression is the opposite of inbreeding depression and almost as bad. When you mix two populations of humans that have been isolated from each other for tens of thousands of years, their offspring have a high chance of being utterly fucked up on every level. The ideal mate from a genetic standpoint is someone just outside your extended-extended family, like some girl from a neighboring village.

Hybrid vigor is a kike meme that has been pushed on Sup Forums for ages.