Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13131216
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hobo Eren best Eren.

Eren grew a lot in those 4 years.

Zophia is love.
Zophia is life.
Zophia is a miracle of the universe.
Zophia may have done some things wrong, but she is still a beautiful person inside and out.

I am so bored of Marley chapters.

Just bring the genocide already, it´s time for SnK to finally end and rest.

This is your new MC. His name is Noctren Caeger. Say something nice about him--he's been through a lot.

Armin a cute.

Endgame right here, brothers.

Stop comparing Shitren to Noctis

How old is Pieck?

The original scans didn't get close enough to the binding, so some of Eren's face was cut off, here's the whole panel.

Just started reading the manga and finished everything.

Do new chapters come out once a week or is it just random?

Annie is made for Bert cock

Soon...

Endgame

After reading Levi taking down the Beast Titan by himself in the middle of an open field, the plan to capture Annie in the forest seems unnecessarily complicated.

>once a week
KEK

I wanna kiss this hobo

newfag

Old enough for diku

>beaten down and broken cripple of a soldier
>still can't get his clothes right and needs a shots to help him in need
He has gap moe.

Probably around the same age as Reiner right now. Zeke is probably only slightly older than the rest of them.

That's so cute

Why is Eren so sad?

You are seriously ruining Noct for me by comparing him to the ragetard. Stop it. Noct is better in every way, including looks.

>Zeke calls Pieck "Pieck-chan"

C-CUTE!

As old as all the other warrior candidates, so legal. Probably 20.

AM is love.

It's monthly. Check in on it about every 7th of the month.

thanks for actually answering the question unlike those other dimwits

>becomes a dirty hobo after a long, abrupt timeskip
Literally the same character.

Annie was one of the first shifters/intelligent titan they've encountered. By the time they got to Zeke they were already experienced.

>spoonfeed baby calling others dimwits

Eren master plan is to get taken to the hospital
Infiltrating Marley directly is hard
Instead he goes to where the war is taking place so its easier to get in there in the middle of confusion
Gets some Eldian rando soldier clothes and puts them on (with armband wrong but the kind Falco fixes that)
Cuts his own leg and holds it from healing either by pure will or because being hidden from sunlight
Gets taken with the injured soldiers directly inside into Marley via train crossing all security layers/controls
Nobody cares about him, they are too fucked up with PTSD or don't even know most of the other soldiers, they are just fodder so they don't care if they don't recognize somebody

He either will look for the doctor spy who helped owl (could still be alive, after all even Eren's grandparents are still alive), or maybe the military hospital is in proximity to military HQ to go and fuck them up.

He won't remind the poor random Eldians, but he will remind the Marley military.

how shocked will you be if Zophia is revealed to be Annie relative?

>Reiner did nothing wrong edition.
He is the product of race mixing, he should be exterminated.

Noct being a sarcastic manchild who relies on Iggy's help with cleaning, cooking, and probably even dressing him because he's a lazy shit--but only lazy because he's so stressed out all the time--is gap moe. Not Eren being a retard and not even knowing which arm the armband goes on.

That's not gap moe, that's a gap in intelligence.

hello dimwit!

So Reiner is basically Eren that had joined the SL but without the family tragedy? That explains a lot.

What the fuck were ZP doing while BRA played soldiers for three years?

Can't you say something nicer about BA?

Proof that race mixing produces these beautiful swole bulls

Soon, Reiner

That's his power hungry mom's fault.

Post YFW Reiner is quite literally a mongrel good for nothing with daddy issues who doesn't even have a real personality

Soon...

something that confuses me is that the said 6 out of 7 will be the new titan shifters. NANI DA FACKU?!?!?

Is he going to pull an Aizen where he slicks his hair back when he reveals himself?

Maybe in another Marleyan war with another country. Who the fuck knows.

Protecting the homeland from foreign threats

>Falco, Eren alliance confirmed.
I bet Eren will face Falco and tell about everything (Reiner, Paradis, genocide etc). And in the end he will say: "Do what you want with this information. If you don't believe me, ask Reiner, what happened on Paradis. You people are cattle. You are slaves. You are the devils, not us!"

*dick hungry

Forest fight was 100% dumb and full of bad decisions. There was zero reason not just use Eren and dogpile female titan together.

Zophia is not a smary girl, so very shocked.

The Wall Titans are the Ninth Titan.
All of them, at once.

His mom just wants them all to be a family and the assholes on the island are preventing that from happening

I wonder if Falco's lines in this chapter aren't foreshadowing of him changing side

He probably gave himself the cross-shaped scar on his shoulder.

Please, lord, all I ask is for this to happen.

Reminder Sasha is a devil and needs to die.

>eldians we will be happy and free if we kill the other eldians in that island!

I already said it, marleyans-eldians are fucking stupid

>Noct: Sarcastic, clingy/dependent on his friends (but not in a too bad way), lazy, neurotic, sleeps a lot, honest, shy, chill on the outside, struggles to be motivated, makes a stupid face whenever he has a photo taken of him, "no wrong way to love a chocobo"
>Eren: Psychotic, unhealthily clingy to Armin, 3/10 intelligence, acts before thinking, black and white thinking, dehumanizes anyone who disagrees with him, ate shit 1 minute into his first battle, "REEEEEEEEEEE"
The only similarities they have is that they have a beard and long hair. And that's where it fucking ends.

Reiner is so handsome.

Eldians make up much of the Marleyan military

>doesn't even have a real personality
He's a warrior

yeah, Levi and Mankasa could take her down on their own, and with Eren and Levi squad? Annie wouldn't stand a chance

>And in the end he will say: "Do what you want with this information. If you don't believe me, ask Reiner, what happened on Paradis. You people are cattle. You are slaves. You are the devils, not us!"
You know, I've been reading The Count of Monte Cristo recently, particularly out of a desire to see a full-blown revenge story, and I've fallen in love with dramatic sequences like that. I'd love to see Eren act like that if he's gained a sense of control in his life.
>yfw it's one of the few times he opens himself up and speaks after the timeskip

I think Eren won't want to return and Falco and Colt will go to Paladis and try to negotiate with the SL. The same Eren would tell them to find Armin.

Whoa Reiner's character went from 20% to 150% likeable. i love him now...

strawpoll.me/13131216

strawpoll.me/13131216

strawpoll.me/13131216

>Reiner always went on about how he'd obliterate the devilspawn just like Eren went on about how obliterate the titans.

t. potato

I'm not saying he is not going to kill Eldians
Just that he is going to attack the military, whoever gets in his way and the chain of command, not the ghettos with civilians like some people wanted to parallel the attack on Shinganshina.

Walldians were brainwashed with mind powers while Marleydians were brainwashed by propaganda.

No wonder Reiner hates her so much

Noctis is the pinnacle of gap moe. But, it's not fair how you only listed Eren's bad traits, he has good ones too. He's motivated and cares for his friends, and is honest.

All of those memes are incredibly shit and you should feel ashamed of yourself.

Reiner only believed it because his mother said so while Eren believed it because they ate his mom, made his father commit titan suicide and killed many of his friends.

>no Noctisposting option
Shame.

>Eren is justified
>Reiner is a fucking tool

people act like Eren was some kinda reeing autists, but he is actually friendly and outgoing, he had good relations with everyone out of the trainees, people liked him, even Annie, his only "rival" was Jean and even that had no mean side to it, the two didn't sabotage one another in a sneaky manner or whatever

Why didn't he talk about the time she began punching him out of the fucking nowhere?

I'm not voting for any of those, if you unironically think any of those are good in any capacity, you need to off yourself.

final fantasy is fucking garbage, please stop posting immediately

>"b-but muh shitren"

The warriors and their fags were a mistake.

Walldians were literally brainwashed with magic powers, marleydians are just too stupid to realize the world will never love them just because they want to destroy the last eldian territory

Why can't a character just be sympathetic and non-bloodthirsty without everyone expecting a defection? There are supposed to be good people on both sides of the conflict, not just one side

Well Eren ended up calling the titans he wanted to kill comrades at the end. And his dad commited titan suicide on his own and even killed the Reiss for it.

He is used to people bullying him.

>Eren
>not a REEEEing autist
He's not friendly, nor outgoing. In fact he's antisocial and he had meh relations with all of them, none of them were shown to be his friends. Yes some people liked him but that's because they didn't get the unfortunate curse of getting to really know him like we, the viewers, have.

Eren a shit, the biggest shit, and a fucking mistake. He's an asshole and even if he has maybe one good trait, it doesn't change the fact his entire character is overwhelmingly negative, unhealthy, unstable, and dangerous.

See above.

Is that the "I FUCKING LOVE COLORING!" kid in the background?

Who is more outgoing? Eren or Armin?

>Zeke is probably only slightly older than the rest of them.
Well. Reiner is 2 years older than Eren, right? Zeke was already like at least 4 when he ratted out Grisha I think. Grisha didn't have Eren for a couple more years after that since he was running out of time when Eren was 10.

EMAfags want the story to be black and white.

Reiner is literally a beta-male fucking cuck, taking marley dick up his ass. And a fucking snitch fuck him.

>final fantasy
>garbage
FFXV is objectively the best FF and one of the best games released last year.
>complaining about shit series in a snk thread

I bet you're an Armongfag, with how much you hate Eren.

>slowpoke.jpg

Historia loves Eren because he's the only person who said he likes her more this way. Think about that.

Reiner pls

Psshht be quiet. Piku is trying to rest.

>Yes some people liked him but that's because they didn't get the unfortunate curse of getting to really know him like we, the viewers, have.

Didn't they train/live together for 3 years?