I now talk to myself in Jordan Peterson's voice

"Use the damn turn signal."

"If you forget to zip your fly at work its rough,..its brutal!"

"When,...," looking up at the ceiling, "when, ... If you bring everything together - the book, the isolation, the foot position - you can have the perfect dump. Well, not perfect, but better than a bad dump."

"Don't be thinkin' that you're going to leave Sup Forums. It's NOT going to happen."

>Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image

Lobsters talk to themselves in Jordan's voice too. So this is not a social construct, this is deep, man. This goes back billions of years."

He is kind of an autonomous complex/sentient archetype at this point.

People already talk like him, their called Canadians

They're

So you're saying you are Jordan Peterson?

>billions
Peterson wouldn't be so inaccurate.

Peterson basically gives church sermons, except without a bible

AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING WITH IDEOLOGIES. YOU KNOW I ALWAYS SAY THAT PEOPLE DON'T HAVE IDEAS, IDEAS HAVE PEOPLE. AND THAT'S THE BLOODY IDEA THAT'S WRAPPED ITS HEAD AROUND AN UNDERWATER KOREAN BASKET WEAVING CARTOON MESSAGE BOARD.

IT'S LIKE.

IT'S LIKE YOU DECIDE OK, OK SO LETS SAY YOU TURN IN AN ESSAY OR A TEST AND YOU GET A PRETTY POOR GRADE YOU KNOW, ONE YOU DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE GOING TO GET. NOW YOU'VE ENCOUNTERED AN ANOMALY. YOU'VE LEFT THE TREES AND YOU'RE ON THE VELDT, AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING. IT'S NOT ON YOUR OWN VOLITION OF COURSE. SO YOU'VE GOT A COUPLE OF OPTIONS YOU CAN BUCKLE DOWN AND TRY HARDER. OR LETS SAY THIS BAD GRADE THROWS YOU SO. FAR. OFF. THE. TRACK. THAT YOU SAY WELL I COULD JUST DROP THIS CLASS. I COULD JUST DROP OUT OF COLLEGE. I COULD DROP OUT OF THE NORMS OF SOCIETY. AND THEN YOU CAN DROP OUT OF LIFE.

AND BELIEVE ME. THAT IS NOT A ROUTE YOU WANT TO GO DOWN. YOU CAN EXTRAPOLATE THE CONSEQUENCES OF A BAD GRADE ALL THE WAY TO GENOCIDE. AND THAT'S NO JOKE

Clean your room.

>The next hitler will be a dropout that browses Sup Forums
I can see this happening

Not your blog faggot.

Not our fault you hate your dad.

Good job, bucko.

this isn't even remotely funny

clean your bloody room

>I now talk to myself in Jordan Peterson's voice
More proof that Peterson's fanbase is full of mentally ill deviants. Next you'll hear him giving you instructions through toasters.

>this is deep, man.
>He is kind of an autonomous complex/sentient archetype
>Peterson basically gives church sermons,
Welcome to the crazy train. ALL ABOARD!

It's not supposed to be

Does anyone else find themselves thinking n the voice of any person they watch videos on?
Like if I watch a lot of someone's videos, I start hashing out their ideas in their voice and how their stuff relates to my life. This is more of an unconscious tick, not immersive or particularly energetic.

Nein, I "hear" my thoughts in a peaceful "young" males voice (my own, younger self)

>Does anyone else find themselves thinking n the voice of any person they watch videos on?
You're one short trip to the loony bin away from sharing head space with Abe Lincoln.

go fuck yourself

There weren't even trees for god's sake

>go fuck yourself
Crazy AND angry. How long before the men in white come to take you away? Be honest, how many people have you harmed?

"Lobsters are psychic."
Grand Gene Meme
Alex Jones

you can add yourself to the list very soon
your voice belongs to me now

>your voice belongs to me now
On a scale of "1 to he's behind you," how fucked am I right now?

0/10 you're a faggot