HOLY SHIT! Kissinger warns senators of 'systemic failure of world order'

stripes.com/news/kissinger-warns-senators-of-systemic-failure-of-world-order-1.508497

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OKoqIqQ0E08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good

i rather starve for a month then keep living in this world ran by globalists

I really fuckng hope so

he's still alive?

This is great news

These Jews didn't really think there bullshit could last forever did they?

i actually think things are better than they were 5 years ago.

>north korea signaling that it wants to reunify with SK
>signs that the middle east is healing

europe is fucked but the article you linked doesnt cite that region

Jewry Kissassburger is a living Neanderthal Jew. He knows pic related got stalled when Trump got into office with (((ISIS))) being btfo and Syria stabilized, so now he's fearmongering for the next conflict for pic related.

they can't find his phylactery, he just keeps coming back

>“But it doesn’t adequately address the fact of the huge change taking place in de-globalization.."

Leaders fear shift in Jew order, err World order.

But they always do.

A combination of arrogance and an obsessive mentality that often betrays them.

>falling for jewish scare mongering

Fuck off OP

Why is ancient artifact Kissinger still involved in our government? Who voted him in to speak and give his say in how things should run and be done? He has no right.

His main wish is to pull off a reverse Nixon. As in 1970's US has sucessfully exploited Sino-Soviet tensions and convinced China to ditch the SU cooperation he wishes to do the same with Russia. To woo them enough so they drop their cooperation with China.

But this isn't working at all. USA is being pushed out to the outer regions of Eurasia (Japan, SK, Europe west of Germany.) and the cooperation of those two won't stop until this is realized.

>he wants 700 more billion for military
HAHAHAHA
For what? American military doesn't adds any profits into American economy, only enriches banks, which is the reason why North Korea is such a problem, since they don't have their banks. North Korea existing or not isn't going to solve USA. in the meanwhile Americans and Germans sell weapons to Saudi Arabia and Turkey, just this month and previous month, so much about le word "order" and him talking about Middle East being a mess. We all know that Turkey and Saudi Arabia will pass on weapons.

underrated post

Military and other fed spending props up the entire US economy. If Trump cut back, it would throw the country and the entire world into a deep depression. Sad but true.

Scare mongering? This is a good thing.

Why is he folded over like that?

Unironically this. Pretty sure Connecticut only exists for submarine manufacturing.

The Earth itself hates Jews and so has concentrated gravity upon an UrJew in an attempt to crush the vermin.

He will die the same day as Ruth Bader Ginsberg, when the supply of fresh hearts and fresh souls runs out.

Then why does kissinger say "isarel" wont exist in the next decade? doest sound much like a zionist to me.

By "systematic failure of world order" he just means US hegemony is weakening.

nice, go gravity.

just glad i got to hear him acknowledge israel is fucking finished in my lifetime. he said 10-20 years tops. they should have never given us internet. whatever comes out of ww3, will be of our making, not theirs this time.

everyone would be well advised to listen to him. The world you see is, in larger part, a product of his actions. He knows how these things work.

Kissinger seems like a man who was was not only destroyed by his own political ambition, but a Jew who was stomped on by MANY OTHER JEWS especially during the Vietnam/Nixon era. This is why he had quarrels with communist Jews and with Zionists. None the less, hes still a Jew and you should never trust one, but perhaps he will pull an Otto Weininger and take one for the team just out of spite for against his people.

>spend +60 years planning the nwo
>shitposter in chief makes it null and void

i dont think any oldfag here doubts that kikes power level. he makes people like bernays look like teenage girls manipulating their friends. he openly admits the loss of control now, puts a big smile on my face.

^ Elections mean nothing when you have relics like Kissinger deciding policy. Bureaucracy is the death of representative government and the ancaps are right to hate it.

I don't get why these people say things Like this. Isn't secrecy their forte.

>“I am pretty impressed with what they laid out,” Shultz said. “But it doesn’t adequately address the fact of the huge change taking place in de-globalization and a new kind of weaponry that’s coming about. Those things need to be factored in.”
>The threatening collapse of world order has been gaining momentum for two decades, Kissinger warned. This, a result of a drive towards sovereignty, rejection of territorial acquisition by force, the expansion of trade and the push for human rights, he said.

>de-globalization
>a result of a drive towards sovereignty

What did they mean by this?

World Order is not American order. Fuck off Yank scum.

Scaremongering old men blaming Trump and "America First"?

Turkey warns US troops to leave #Manbij as #Erdogan ramps up Syria campaign

Kissinger invented the Petrodollar system in 1974 after Bretton Woods ended in 1971. The Petrodollar system is ending and with it global stability will end. The US needs to spend money on the military now because after the Petrodollar we will be unable to run budget deficits for a while

Despite its uncertainties and imperfections, I have recently gained much respect for Turkey, because it hasn't kowtowed to American pressure!

weak manipulators use lies and secrecy, the strongest ones can bend the truth to their will right before your eyes. kissinger is the 2nd type, he wasnt born into this, he chose it, and was widely welcomed because of his talent and passion. at some level, i think he believed he was doing a necessary evil, for the greater good. time proved him wrong. you cant fight chaos, it is the universe itself. though they did try.

Kikes on suicide watch.

Good. Hopefully we can burn these old Jewish fossils and get some oil in exchange

>norks buying time by pretending to give a shit
>turks fighting kurds

uh ok

>his, a result of a drive towards sovereignty, rejection of territorial acquisition by force, the expansion of trade and the push for human rights
All of those are good things. The Jews are evil. Shit like this confirms that they're evil. At least the ones like Kissinger are. Hilariously, comically evil.

Checked and underrated.

well fellow burgers. we're not going to be off of the global shit-list for a very long. we've been Zio-fuxxed pretty hard. and if the US goes into a deeper, prolonged depression, a lot of good people will feel it. if the JWO fails, they're crashing the whole thing and WWII will look like a skirmish

FPBP

turks fighting kurds to prevent the entirety of the kurdish people to be weaponized by the jews against the turkish people.

not that i have a good heart for the turks, but everything the jew does must be opposed.

>scare mongering
Found the disgusting fucking kike

Not if we get them first

even more so that the Jew order coming to an end, what's happening is that Boomers, the most power hungry generation, are losing their grip

>Turks fighting Kurds
No shit. That's because Kurds want half of turkey for their own country. Also, fuck turkey as long as Erdogan is running his dictatorship.
Regardless, KSA seems to be willing to work towards stabilisation through public and effective action

Newfag

Warlock of the Magic World anyone? Or did I just expose my inner nerd.

How the fuck is Kissinger still alive? I could have sworn he died in like 2011 or something. Did I switch timelines???

counting on it. burn the fields, for the new crops. its going to be like pulling off a bandaid, sooner and faster the better. ww3 is coming either way, rather it be by our design than theirs. feels left this equation a long time ago, for me. above all, we have to start it before the singularity, or we go back to square one. much rather fight globals than robots.

Snowflake.

Did I die last year and this is what heaven looks like? Because it is fucking beautiful.

Transfusions of blood from 5y old kids keeps all these ancient fuckers running

Acceleration seems to be a common consensus, at least from the Sup Forums position. the shit heads that caused should hang a foot higher than the pedophiles; but batten down the hatches, there is a big storm coming.

How did we allow a globalist jew who wasn't even born in the US to become the Secretary of State and dictate all of our foreign policy for half a decade?
How did we allow this to happen?

Boomers not giving a fuck about anything but themselves.

Aside from white genocide, the plan is fairly simple as most of you know.

I'm a snowflake because you don't know what "checked" means?

>Checked
???

The loss of control he's talking about is the declining power of the American empire.

>"Everything we have worked for is falling apart!"
Good. If their intentions were truly decent they wouldn't need to lie and deceive people into going with it.

yeah, like most of the younger ones we x'ers were ancaps at one point too. intelligence dictates your perception and consent. many of us are looking in the same direction without having to say a word. we are not one person, but a hive mind is most definitely at work, has been a long time. i remember feels, i miss them from time to time, but if this works, not only will our children be alive, they will be free to survive and thrive like no other generation that has ever existed. call me a dreamer, im fine with that. beats the hell out of the nightmare.

Yes it is. Limey trash.

>american empire
those words mean something entirely different to me. different perception, thats all.

exactly. you would be offended if a former president was telling senators what to do and yet this jew is running aound. filth!

When the fuck is Kissinger going to be thrown into a vat of boiling water, alive?

>Kissinger invented the Petrodollar system in 1974

that would be like saying Soros invented liberalism or sheldon the neocons. He's the front man well connected and well respected.

What they mean is the us is losing to China because our leaders sold us out and now they want to build a bigger military instead of fix economic issues

>Then why does kissinger say "isarel" wont exist in the next decade?
Because it's a tactic they use in order to garner more support for their Jewish homeland. "Israel is in grave danger! Give more aid!"

He's lying.

When you play poker you cannot tell what your hand is, because then the other players adjust to that information.

Like many here I don't particularly care for the Jews, to say the least.

Kissinger isn't really a globalist as such, though. Not in the commonly understood sense; even if he rubs shoulders with the rich and powerful. He prides himself on his realpolitik. It may sound sinister, but it's pretty much opposed to the kind of foreign fuck ups associated with Bush and Obama (think Iraq and Libya). You can look him up online and see how he's more concerned with raw facts and old European style diplomacy. Not a Schumer-type open borders guy or a Zionist shill, even if he is from the Jewish diaspora. He really seems more interested in old masters of diplomacy like Metternich and Castlereagh. Sort of reminds me of Bobby Fischer, except less "self-hating" and pisses off leftists more for alleged human rights abuses. Nixon, well-known for his views on the Jews, wouldn't have had him where he was if he didn't think he would do the job right.

they never accounted for a world wide system of communication that was uninhibited by the FCC and other such censorship firms.
that's what all this censorship on the internet is trying to do, silence the voices that are against their plans.
but it's too late

No dickhead he literally invented it and took a trip to Saudi Arabia to formalize it. Then he and the Saudis pressured the other OPEC members to follow suit within a few years. Read up

Kissinger is a fucking moron. His last book, World Order, makes that abundantly clear.

Why are any of these people allowed to rule over us? Just look at these bugman looking dweebs. Say what you will about the ethnostate but at least Richard Spencer isn't bald.

a jew told you?

Didn't Nixon say Kissinger was basically one of the only Jews they could trust to be on their side?
Also somewhat unrelated but here's him talking about how he didn't give a shit about soviet Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=OKoqIqQ0E08

Thanks for the Memories - Brice Taylor

how is this guy alive at so old and hving been fat since the 60s?

arrogance and stupidity often look very similiar. remember he gave an interview to that sperg benjamin fulford without even checking him out. at first glance, that appears downright retarded.

kek

Where were you when Sup Forums defeated a centurly old Jewish NWO plot?

eats children

fpbp

they dont just fuck kids man, they farm them for materials. the benefits of youth fluids are something thats just recently hitting public view. check out mel gibson on the recent joe blowgan episode. mel is dropping subversive pills. its why so many aristocrats live to 90+. social engineering isnt the only dark science the kikes are hiding. nothing magic about them, its all dark and very old science.

Can't believe Kissinger is still alive.
He's been old since they invented baseball.

Sounds like the ((plan)) is falling apart and they might need to resort to another world war to fix it

That old, evil fuck is still alive?

Globalism traditionally was under American hegemony. Now, the average American didn't benefit, but the elites sure did. However, now even these elites are nervous that America can't ensure their power over the rest of the world.

>systemic failure of world order

1947 George HW Bush joined CIA (first year of CIA)
1963 George HW Bush in Dallas .... possible shooter???
1980 Elected VP
1988 Elected President
1992 Lost to Bubba
2001 Busy year for George as his son is President
2017 Swamp draining begins ... HW FAIL
2018 Swamp draining continues .... HW FAIL

This jew is still alive? Wtf? How many foreskins does he munches on?