Swede here

swede here

why is my country so memed? Sure there is crime, but if you just stay out of bad people nothing will happen to you.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
thelocal.se/20180118/reported-rapes-in-sweden-up-by-10-percent
youtube.com/watch?v=V8EwVnQZTlE
youtube.com/watch?v=IW-v_BbZzGU
youtube.com/watch?v=VXDqysb526s
archive.fo/oSY3B
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because it used to be a paradise not so long ago.
France always was a bit shitty so the difference is not that shocking, but Sweden...

Always wondered what Sweden was like in the 70s and 80s

They are jealous of your superiority. Anyways How do I approach Swedish women. They are top tier wifu material

Sweden is like in the Matrix when Smith is telling Neo about the perfect world for humans that they didn't want

civil enforcement and borderline thought police are stretch the left farther than anywhere else in the world.

Always love how Americans talk shit about Sweden like white people aren't going to make up less than 50% of their population within a decade,

Glorious.

You didn't remember the days when you could leave your bike unchained in central Stockholm only to wake up 6AM in the morning for your morning jog the following day to find it where it was, jogging to your work in the glorious sunshines shining over Sweden

When people think of Scandinavia they think Sweden. Now? Not so much. Scandinavia is going to become Somalia, and for no reason. It's really sad.

A paradise where people took care of each other

JUST

you think Södermalm was crime free in the 60s/70s? It was a ghetto slum back then with no hot water and 40% of the population voting for the communist.

you still work your butt off to pay for all the shit that has happened, even if you dont see it

because sweden went from one of the best countries to one of the shittiest ones so fast

Because its an example of how good intentions and airy fairy leftist nonsense can destroy a nation. Sweden isn't going to be suddenly fucked, more like it gets progressively worse in the next 5-10 years. Each humiliation will be explained away
>Not with a bang but with a whimper

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

By stay out do you mean let the immigrants occupy and keep land where natives aren't allowed to go anymore? Sounds like you're being conquered by invaders.

>if you just stay out of bad people nothing will happen to you
But that is the fucking problem, you spineless faggot

>stay out of bad people
always good advice

>swedishmanonwaytowork.webm

someone post please

found it

Because sweden was long considered the cream of the crop. It was a place with safety, hot girls and white people.

But ya'll fucked it up.

weekly grenade attacks makes your country a third world shithole

its "countries of shit" now bigot

I've been to sweden in 2010,and it seemed to me like a paradise outside Big cities.And even the cities are not so bad, just filled with shitskins but way better than the rust belt Italy is right now

If the Balkan guvernements could start arresting the people who are selling those grenades it would help a lot.

Södermalm was barely considered Stockholm back then. Stockholm's grown the past 50 years.

I have memories of the mornings of Stockholm centrum, sans all the trash.

Because we're deeply ashamed of what you've become, Sweden.

>Its not our fault we let in millions of savages, its those damn Balkan people!!!
take some responsibility, sven

>You didn't remember the days when you could leave your bike unchained in central Stockholm only to wake up 6AM in the morning for your morning jog the following day to find it where it was

>tfw you will never had this type of experience and live encaged on your house
Things will only get worse user

What about a truck of peace attack mein nigger?

>just sweden my shit up

I always love how foreigners talk shit about America like their own countries aren't rape Capitol shitholes where Muslims will be the majority in 10 years.

>Implying Brazil was never not chalk ful of niggers

CP was legal and was sold openly. Child nude culture was normalized on TV. See Alla vi barn i Bullerbyn.

I'm a Swede who moved to the us. people are meming Sweden to be hell on earth but fact is what's terrible about Sweden is that it's becoming just like the US with violence, corruption and ethnic tensions.

The thing is that Sweden didn't have to be this way, it's man made by the cocksucking politicians.

Overall Sweden is still way better than the US as a place to live but we have big problems to solve.

If the Swedish goverment could start not letting in the people who are throwing those grenades it would help a lot.

Burgerland has always been Natives, Mestizos and niggers that we imported ourselves though.
Sweden was a white paradise and now you dumb, Liberal fucks have made it a Muslim shithole.
We have always been savage-fucking mutts, the literal trash of Europe.
You were fucking Vikings and now you've become this.

That's Finland and airsoft. Get your shit together France.

>it's man made by the cocksucking politicians

**Woman made.

same shit, different flavor.

you sven diddo not believe in your own cock? you better believe in arabs cock? where is your old viking courgage + spermatologie? yes- you do it soon! Courage!

Stop it Sven. We want them to hate on Sweden. That's the only way to wake up the establishment, make them ashamed of what they've created.

Holy fuck
CP was UNHEARD of which is why naked children taking a fucking bath in the lake was NOT AN ISSUE

holy FUCK

pretty much this

The family was airtight. Today, it's destroyed, to the point where you'll be shunned for seeing your own child naked.

If western society ever dies, it's going to die at Marxism's hand.

There's no problem with CP if you're a degenerate faggot or Muslim though.

sweden becomes more and more a rape country...

> Reported rapes in Sweden up by 10 percent
thelocal.se/20180118/reported-rapes-in-sweden-up-by-10-percent

He's right though, back in the days naked children were not an issue even here.
t. oldfag

What happens when bad people don't stay out of you?

>implying Muslims can actually rape and it isn't just Cultural Enrichment/Diversification.

immigration from countries with ethnicities that do a lot of those crimes should be lower yes, the politicians are considering that. Thats one reason.

The other is that sweden changed its rape laws, if a woman has been raped multiple time from the same person it will count as multiple rape charges, not one that it does in other countries.

Also women is sweden report rape to the police compared to other countries.

sw*dish women were invented with italian cocks in mind

Because you retreat from invaders. Soon therewill be nowhere left to run.

Ouch. Right in the feels.

I think you mean "Muslim" cocks.

Fucking stop making excuses!

any cocks except the ones of swedes

the state of sweden:

youtube.com/watch?v=IW-v_BbZzGU

youtube.com/watch?v=VXDqysb526s

This is why.

This. People don't understand how amazing Scandinavia used to be. We had everything we wanted, and we threw it away for absolutely nothing. It's infuriating.

Turns out your women wanted a bunch of brown people. I blame bad parenting.

Well, we're in the same boat then, Bubba. Let's just agree that women's voting rights were a rather bad idea.

No they didn't. They still don't. They just don't have an alternative.

They are being told it's particularly fine, and will be celebrated for getting together with a nigger. If you marry a Swede (and they still do despite this), it's just meh. So all attention whores naturally gravitate to immigrants.

This can be fixed but societally, it's too late. A EU nation like America is inevitable at this point. Sweden is dead

I mean, my family did its part. There were no illusions to any of the women about what would happen if they ever started hanging around with black people. And now they are happily married with white people that have respectable careers.

Because of things like this:
archive.fo/oSY3B

A 12 year old girl was married off to her adult cousin against her will. She was then sent to Iraq from Sweden and gave birth to two children. Now, a swedish court has decided to give the man sole custody of the two children which will also give him the right emigrate to sweden.

Just put things into context bro. It was two Iraqis doing this. Don't call them Swedes. You make it seem like Swedes are the retards, not the nation itself.

That's the norm in most white countries. Don't buy into Sup Forums memes that much.

Tell that to the elderly man who picked up a grenade from the ground which exploded and killed him. Could aswell been a kid kicking the damn thing.

The exact reason why you are a meme is stated in your post "if we ignore everything bad, Sweden is ok" . Same reason why your country is fucked:"If my rich friends living in Stockholm aren't having their properties invaded by muslim terrorists, then it's all fine". Now look at the shitholes in the suburbs. They are eating from the sidelines, and when there is only the rich elite left, God help you.

Swedish court system.

lmao

Swedecuck

What if you're a hot chick? Will nothing happen to you?

Hasn t your mp considered using the military against those filthy "criminals"?

More likely to be a migrant stealing internet access at the local terrorist-sponsored internet cafe