>be the quite guy
>never took part in a controversial debates
>be at family dinner
>family talks really heavy shit about trump
>can't take it anymore
>"i would've voted for trump
>huge debate starts about various topics
>complete sperge out
>"black people should stop commiting so much crime if they want less trouble with the police"
>"Africa would be worse off without European colonization"
>"Black Africa has contributed nothing to humanity"
>Most civilization had slaves but Westerners did a huge part in stopping it. Where is the thanks for that"
>A nation has a responsibility for its own people before any other. Therefore not accepting any more North Africans would be justified if it prevents a rapes and parallel societies.
>"The left is way more dangerous than the right"
>"Parties like the AFD are rising because they're the only ones which talks about these huge problems"
>"Solving the migrant question in a horrible way(civil war) is better than not solving the problem at all
>"Many young people voted for the FPÖ. The number of people with opinions like me is growing."

FUCK... what to do after you revealed a part of your power level? I didn't talk about things like race and IQ and phrased everything in a "humanistic" manner but i think they could see through it.... What did you guys do after you revealed your powerlevel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HpVBSsGjPBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Own it.

It feels great Doug it doesn’t it. The high wears off and you soon realize that thugs will never be the same. Now you must own it and not back down and cuck. Hold the line and never surrender, otherwise no one will ever take you seriously again!

EIN VOLK
EIN REICH
EIN FURHER

“doing”
Fuck me im phonefag

I thought you were calling that Swiss bro "Doug"

Don't be a social retard, user, but always tell the truth. Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. Don't lie to yourself and don't ignore the world. Revealing your power level is only the first step. Good luck, and God bless you.

Yesterday I was out drinking and started going on about how the holocaust is a lie and that jews did 9/11. I honestly cannot remember if people were shocked I was really drunk. Should be good right?

Do it in a calm, factual way. Own it, be proud of it and never show weakness. Do not bring it up to start fights, but be proud and never show hesitation. Present your knowledge as it is - factual and without remorse. As if it is the mainstream.

Millions perished because of Jew lies, do not let the fear of anger ever rebuke the truth. We have all the reason to be angry, they have not one.

What did I do? I discovered that the person I was talking to was also a Sup Forums user. Yeah. And then we were like, holy shit. Not the only woke person in the Jewtrix. There are others....

Sieg Heil comrade OP!
You did a great job

They will respect you for it. My leftist family members respect my radical free market beliefs even if they don’t agree. They actually fear me now.

Listen to this from beginning to end. You will thank me later. You will also increase your stamina and intellect by 20%.

youtube.com/watch?v=HpVBSsGjPBk

It does feel kinda greate but it also feel kinda "naked". And it's the first time i articulated this stuff in my native tongue. So my performance wasn't the best....

>I didn't talk about things like race and IQ
That's your mistake, lad. If intelligence and personality is evenly distributed across races, like the liberals say, then people would be interchangeable. It makes you look like you discriminate based only on superficial things.
Race and IQ comes first always, the rest hits you like a wave.

Being a Mexican living in a bordertown, I've always wondered what would happen if I ever bring up the JQ. Nothing I suppose, partly because I'm not white therefore I can get away with shit like that and partly because everybody considers me to be kinda of a weirdo which is true.

cont.

And this is why "we are all equal" is pushed so hard. It feels good to believe and it's totally subversive to all arguments against being replaced. Put yourself in your pre-redpilled shoes. Do you remember when you thought "people are people" and couldn't see why being a little brown was an issue? The fact we even frame it totally about skin color in common conversation is a symptom of the subversion. Make them understand what IQ is and how it's distributed.

Listened to the first few minutes, quality share my man. Will listen to the rest later. Thank you brother

>be me
>brother, sister, and mother shit talking Trump
>"i would kill that fucker in a heartbeat"
>mother and sister agree
>father has disgust written all over his face
>"do it"
>smug as fuck
>father smiles
>start to cite racial statistics
>tell sister that the wage gap is a lie
>tell her i'll hire her if she can push concrete all day
>father gleeming
I'm now getting a 40% inheretence instead of 10%. Suck it niggers.

It’s O.K., based on what you’ve said, you did very well. While your family is clearly very liberal, you’ve impacted a small redpoll seed in some of their minds. They will notice your points next time they see an attack or a story on migrants. It may take years, but a few may see the light.

I've seen people who completly shut off if you bring up race and iq and i was worried that such a thing would happen with my family. They're really bluepilled. And they deflected many of my arguments based on stats with phrases like "don't trust statistic which you haven't faked on your own" or "I never heared about this cases so i can't comment on it". I think i can make good arguments on the topic of race and iq without using stats but i'm too inexperienced with that topic in my native tongue.

They're laughing at you behind your back.

>>>r/thathappened

Practice makes perfect, Mr. Double Digits. Keep at it, you just might be the next 14/88 guy Switzerland needs to save itself.

>Quiet guy in own family

Talk about being beta

You're right...and if i can convience any adults then i should at least try to protect the smaller ones... what triggered me the most today was when my uncled "teached" my 9 year old cousin to answer to the question "Who is trump" with "the dumbest man alive" or "someone who would be better off dead".
It had probably no meaning to her but hearing her childish girl voice saying such things really hit something in me. I have to stop being the quite guy.

Who's that?

*Quiet

Not trying to troll but that's the second time you did that.

I say Sup Forumsack shit all day long but I leave out the harsh words. People dont like me, but nobody is killing me. I tell black people to their faces that they're harassed by cops cause they blare loud music and do other illegal shit at the same time. Nobody fucking cares. Black people actually respond better to "fuck you this is how it is" speak. But if you're trying to go from "quiet guy" to "I have crazy opinions" guy it its a little tough. You cant go back to being quiet guy. They'll just think you're crazy. Time to become Hitler I guess.