Waifu Wednesday Thread

All waifus are adorable! user! You are meant for her! So make sure you let her know just how much you love her!

Let's get things rolling!

You end up living together on a really tight budget, you're not paycheque to paycheque but not living with all the luxuries either. How would they adapt to this? How would you work together to improve your situation and build a better life for both of you?

You go to your local Mall or other food court for lunch, what do they get to eat?

Furthermore, would they swipe a bite of your food? How would you react?

What's your ideal summer weekend together?

Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all very pretty.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VuNIsY6JdUw
nhhomemagazine.com/images/cache/cache_6/cache_d/cache_d/joseph1_julyaugust2014-815badd6.jpeg
desuarchive.org/a/thread/130023847/#130023847
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hi.

>tight budget
He would hate it. I'm sure there would be no end to his complaining. But I would keep doing my best at school to get a job where I could provide every luxury my princess could want.
>food court
He would get one of those big cookie cakes. The entire thing would be for him.
>compliment
Kagura's hair frames her face wonderfully
Yukari would be fun to assemble a tank model with

How much do you think your waifu would change in 10 years?

Happy Wednesday once again, Waifu thread! I hope you have a good week with your beloved
>Tight budget living?
I'm sure she would be just fine adapting to it, as long as we got our pizza time and we were able to cuddle one another at night
>What would she get at the food court?
probably obvious at this point, but pizza
>Furthermore, would she swipe a bite of my food?
She probably would, knowing her. In reaction to this, I think I'd have to swipe a bite of hers
>Ideal summer weekend?
Playing in the pool every day, only stopping to eat and relaxing all night by stargazing

All of your waifus are perfect, don't let anyone tell you otherwise

Questions:
Is your beloved clumsy, or are they very careful with everything?

How would your beloved handle moving to where you live? How about if you moved to live with them?

If you could go anywhere in the world with them, where would the two of you decide to go?

Have a good week, Waifu thread

Lots of things to sort out today, don't have much time to write as much as usual but I still want to try and write some stuff.

That burger looks pretty big for her - maybe you'll have to share it between the two of you?

>You end up living together on a really tight budget, how would they adapt to this?
Probably... not too well. Though, it's a mixed bag, I suppose.
We have a lot less disposable money - this means we need to skimp on the things which we buy as luxuries, like games, merch, manga, the like. Which is pretty mixed, all things considered. Not being able to get as much stuff like that is annoying, but at the same time it'll let us appreciate what we do buy all the more. If we get a game, we'll get all the trophies for it - after reading reviews and opinions on how good it is. If we get a manga, we decide between us which is the most exciting and which we're looking forward to the most (which... *is* pretty hard, I guess, haha). Anime on the other hand is pretty constant, we don't need to worry about that so we'll just burn through our backlogs. Though I guess we have manga and game backlogs, too.
Luckily our general expenditures don't come to too much - our somewhat mixed cooking ability means no fancy food, we're not label fashionistas, just being two of us we don't need a big house with big bills and while we'd have a car that and train travel are just something to deal with.
Since she's in college, I think being rough on money would motivate her to work harder at it... some of the time. It's a bit of a pick-me-up to work through procrastination for sure, so she can get a good job at the end. Similar to that, she'd be a big motivator for me improving at what I'm trying to learn and do too - it's a lot easier to work through things when you're doing it as a pair, can just bounce off each other.
And you only need to go for half the snack breaks, provided the other person remembers to bring for both.

Rabu

Oh, and she'd call me a perv for enjoying the fact we've got no air-con running and her attire as a result.

>You go to your local Mall or other food court for lunch, what do they get to eat?
If it's a food court, probably nothing out of the ordinary, truth be told. Would be fun to get one of those buckets of KFC to do a co-op attack on. Gotta make sure it's one of the boneless ones though - I just know that she'll have the same opinion I do about how depressing it is getting a big piece of chicken and realizing half of it's the bones. Our lines of thinking match up pretty well with stuff like that. Also having dares with each other as to how much of the side we can fit the food in without it breaking off and falling in.
Oh, and a shared milkshake, gotta have a shared milkshake. Just 'cause it's one of those typical 'event' moments, right?

It'd be pretty cool to get some of those fancy cookies on the way out though, especially if they're ones you can draw things on. I'm not sure it's entirely productive to call each other names on them, but it's playful fun.

>Furthermore, would they swipe a bite of your food?
We'd be constantly swiping each other's food and dueling over who gets the last of what. Restricted-RPS might be off the cards, but it won't stop her from making certain-fitting-sound-effects-from-a-certain-series and narrations for regular old RPS.
One of us would probably at some point do the walrus teeth thing with the fries. Because we're dumb like that.

>What's your ideal summer weekend together?
Probably the most ideal summer weekend would either be a break together to a seaside resort for all the typical cheesy UMI DA cliches, or the obvious one of an event like comiket (or to a lesser degree, wonfes). Would be a lot of fun together, especially if we went as a couple cosplay. Or if some of the doujin she bought gave her ideas for the evening.

Thanks OP! Everyone's waifu is wonderful.

>tight budget
I don't think we'd need much to get by as long as we have each other, and I think she'd feel the same way. She doesn't strike me as a materialistic person, I think she's most happy around friends anyways. We'd have to start being more frugal sure, but we can definitely manage that. I think we'd both try to work hard so that we can afford to live an easier life.

>food court
She most positively will go straight for the shop that sells cakes.

>Furthermore, would they swipe a bite of your food? How would you react?
I wouldn't really care, but I'd play along by taking a spoonful of her cake as revenge.

Spend one day at an amusement park and another at the beach.

I think she'd develop more of a maternal nature, especially when trying to coach the younger members of the guild. I can see her taking more of a backseat role in the missions and probably leaving them to the younger generation. I also think it won't be absurd to say she'll probably take over as the new guild master too. Aside from that, I think she'll remain the cool and badass person she's always been.

If you and your waifu had to run a café together, what theme would the café have?

Greetings one and all...and a happy belated birthday to Yukari Akiyama. Special wishes to you and your special one.

-She'd adjust fine. She's used to living simply when she used to live with the other Vocaloids. That said, I'd feel like I was denying her the finer things in life; the fancy stuff she deserves. (Though knowing her, she'd try to reassure me that it's nothing to worry about).
-Looking for something not too messy. ...or some Panda Express or something.
-Depends on the food, though she'd be more comfortable with swiping food than she would if I were to feed it to her directly.
-A nice trip to the beach, with the two of us frolicking in the sea...provided there aren't sharks in the area.

More mature, more wiser. Hopefully more popular, especially considering her latest update didn't go over so well.

-She tries to be careful with what she does. She's far from a clutz.
-A little too industrial for her tastes. I imagine we'd have to move someplace...cleaner. We'd have a better reaction to me moving in with her.
-Just wander the globe off the beaten path. See the unseen sights hidden in the world.

Marine-themed. Though my mind is running away on me with thoughts of aquarium walls.

all of your waifu's A Shit.

Is your waifu smart with money? Would she splurge on something stupid?

Good day waifu thread, posting some questions and I'll answer the others later.

Have you had any problems regarding on your waifu's merchandise? Would you buy something used? If yes, what's your minimum condition you would buy (for example "Collectible-Very good")

Small question-story:
The ancient mage of love has seen your love for your waifu for a long time.
Touched by your devotion to her, he has made your waifu become real, HOWEVER.
She becomes the smallest thing you have of her merchandise and she won't age with you, how do you spend all this time with her? And how small is she?
If you don't have anything about her, she becomes the size of the smallest electronic device you have your waifu pics, this could be your laptop (when it's 180 degrees you take the total height of it) or your flash drive).

Is there an specific place where you would love to live with your waifu? Like on some photo where you would love to live with here there?

Would you request other stuff related to your waifu that isn't from WWD or drawthread? Like one day requesting a woodcut art of your waifu or a cute plush of your waifu made by hand? Or even a personalized software!

Posting pic again

Yes; I'd probably say something about how she'll gain weight before she'd make me regret it.
>Would you buy something used?
Considering her only merch is a daki? I plead the 5th.
>Or even a personalized software!
How would that even work? I tried that once, but I don't think I did a very good job.

>You end up living together on a really tight budget, you're not paycheque to paycheque but not living with all the luxuries either. How would they adapt to this? How would you work together to improve your situation and build a better life for both of you?
She wouldn't really enjoy it, but it wouldn't be the end of her world either; we would both have to make some cutbacks, but I would probably take as much of the cutbacks as I could before she would have to.
>You go to your local Mall or other food court, what do they get to eat?
She would probably go get something sweet, possibly a Cinnabon
I'd smile and take some of her food for myself.
Probably renting a cabin or a house by the beach.

She might seem a bit more mature as well as more relaxed.

>Is your beloved clumsy, or are they very careful with everything?
She tries to be careful, but there are times when her clumsy side takes over.
>How would your beloved handle moving to where you live? How about if you moved to live with them?
The biggest problem would be the size of the house and its accommodations. But the area is very nice and I think she would like it. There probably wouldn't be much of a problem with me moving to live with her as I don't really need much space at all for living.
>If you could go anywhere in the world with them, where would the two of you decide to go?
I would probably let her decide as I wouldn't really care where we went as long as I could go with her.

She might want to try and make it a high class cafe.

She spends a good amount of money, but she doesn't go too far overboard.

Questions:
In terms of physical appearance, do you see your waifu are more cute or sexy?
Could you princess carry your waifu? Would she want you to?

Be honest, user: is your waifu anything like your mother?

All I do, I do for Mai Miracle of the Supreme Ultimate.

Good evening waifu thread! I hope this week with your beloved is even better than the last!

Hello Mintbro, your waifu is especially cute in that picture!

That sounds scarily like my situation at the moment! We deal with it by being a bit frugal at times so we can save for any emergencies,it helps that we can cook well on a tight budget!

Yukari's YomeColle files say that she would choose curry if there's no campfire cooking available!

If she chose to swipe, then I'm ok with it, as long as she gets to eat delicious things with a smile on her face! Though, she can expect thievery in return, heh.

Our ideal summer weekend has gotta involve spending the whole day outside, probably on a hike or similar, anything to spend the day together in the warmth!

>compli-Mint a waifu/husbando
Crona is a handsome and cute swordsman!
Tsukihi rocks any haircut and has an adorable voice!
Miia is a beautiful darling and is sure to be spoiled by her beloved!
Rika has an almost effervescent beauty!
Erio's husband must constantly get lost in her beautiful eyes!
Kagura is pure tan goodness, and a beauty to boot!
Kyousuke is a handsome man and a dorkbro!
Hibiki is genki incarnate, and has such a cute smile!

Shuzo is a beautiful person, inside and out! You're a lucky user!

As much as anyone would change in 10 years, I think the only thing I can guarantee on not changing is her enthusiastic love for tanks and hopefully me too

Such a gorgeous picture!

Yukari's pretty careful with all the things she cares about, but has her clumsy moments like everyone!

the plan is to move to where she is within two years

Good evening Konatabro! I'm sure with your combined diligence with games, your combined game achievements score will not only be fearsome to behold, but proof of your love!

Gorgeous!

Continued next post

Erza is a beautiful and cutecool darling!

Running a military/tank cafe with Yukari would be a good start! I baked this for her birthday yesterday, though my skills on structural integrity need a little work!

That's a really cool picture!

She and I could both impulse buy at any time, we've got to keep each other extra diligent!

She becomes the size of my keychain, so I'll do my best to keep her safe and happy, even if we're such different sizes!

I'd love to request personalised software to help me learn complicated kanji by having her give me encouragement!

Lovely picture of such a cutie!

As I said before, Miia is super cute!

I think Yukari's a perfect balance between nosebleed-cute and sexy as hell!

I'm pretty strong, so princess carrying a 5'1 Japanese girl wouldn't be hard, though she would probably get embarassed!

Question time!

Yukari's birthday was yesterday! What do you normally do to celebrate with your beloved?

Of all public-service uniforms, which would be the cutest/best to see them in, and why? Could you post any examples?

Is there any small thing they do that you can't help but love?

Have an amazing week, waifu thread.

Happy Birthday to Yukari! That''s an impressive and fearsome cake!

I don't have enough time to answer any more questions, but thanks for the kind words! No doubt our combined achievements would be something pretty crazy, that's for sure! Though I've gotta wonder if there's some sort of foul play going on as to who keeps getting the short straw as far as the 'play a long time' achievements go...

Also, that's an AMAZING cake. The curly-whirly tread tracks are an incredible touch! That can't have been easy to make but it's truly one hell of an achievement.
Only thing I've gotta wonder is if she'd feel bad cutting into it, because it's breaking a tank apart - but I'm sure that feeling would disappear as soon as she'd had a taste; especially since she'll definitely taste the love that went into it.
お誕生日おめでとう for yesterday, Yukari!

i haven't been here for a long time so...

>tight budget
she is fucking rich as fuck

>You go to your local Mall
nope home-made food for the win

Maybe watching animu but I'm pretty sure she dislike wasting her time watching animu

Shizuku~

>You end up living together on a really tight budget
I don't think it would bother her too much as long as we had a roof over our heads and food to eat, but it would be more of a concern for her if she wanted to start a family.

>You go to your local Mall or other food court for lunch, what do they get to eat?
A fruit smoothie or ice cream.

If it was ice cream, maybe. That would be cute...as long as she doesn't take too big of a scoop.

Enjoying air conditioning.

If she's like her mother, probably not much at all.

She's clumsy with cooking, but otherwise she's quite precise.

>How would your beloved handle moving to where you live?
Where I live is boring and it gets ungodly humid in the summer, so I don't think it would be a good idea if she came here.

>If you could go anywhere in the world with them, where would the two of you decide to go?
The Swiss countryside in the winter.

A winter wonderland, with the idea of 'coming in from the cold' to have some coffee or tea.

>In terms of physical appearance, do you see your waifu are more cute or sexy?
A perfect balance of both.

>Could you princess carry your waifu? Would she want you to?
I think I could, but I'm not sure she would like that.

I thought your picture featured a beard for a second.

Happy belated birthday to her!

>What do you normally do to celebrate with your beloved?
I buy her flowers every year.

>Of all public-service uniforms, which would be the cutest/best to see them in, and why?
Firefighter would be too heavy and hot, paramedic is too plain, so I guess police by default.

>Is there any small thing they do that you can't help but love?
Her blushing gives me life.

>You end up living together on a really tight budget, you're not paycheque to paycheque but not living with all the luxuries either. How would they adapt to this? How would you work together to improve your situation and build a better life for both of you?
I think Yomiko would hate living on a tight budget, she's definitely shown to show distaste for it in the OVA when she realizes she needst to save money and stop buying books but I think we'll manage just fine.

If they have something like Chinese we'd just get that but I don't see Yomiko being the type to swipe food from my plate but it would be cute

Lounging around just lazing it up by the beach and being absorbed in several good books together

>How much do you think your waifu would change in 10 years?
She would have read more books than her self previously ten years ago

Somewhat both but more clumsy

How would your beloved handle moving to where you live? How about if you moved to live with them?
I don't think the change would be that all drastic for her, she lives in London and I in the north of England so culturally it wouldn't be that much of a shock. We don't have as many book shops though.

If you could go anywhere in the world with them, where would the two of you decide to go?
Seeing Japan together would be cute but I'd imagine somewhere with lots of literary value would suit us both.

Yukari a cute and I love how she doesn't let other people stop her from enjoying her hobbies.

Is your waifu famous or semi-famous in her own series, in what context exactly? Yomiko is renowned for being an obsessive bookshopper in just about every shop she goes into.

Smarter than some of her ilk, that's for sure. The only thing I see her splurging on is tuna.

-Only real problem is...lack of money to get merchandise. My collection is rather small Then again, quality has always been pretty important to what I have. I won't settle for anything really beaten down.
-Keychain sized. Should be interesting, though I hope I don't wind up crushing her.
-Somewhere along the coast.
-I had the opportunity to get a handmaid plush from someone in these threads, but I passed. I should've went for it. Wouldn't mind having one.

-Sexy, though I imagine she'd much rather be seen as cute.
-With minimal effort. She'd be flustered over it, but I don't think she'd mind.

-Usually spend the day playing her music. At the same time, I strive to work on another piece of work chronicling our time together.
-Just hearing her laugh in general. It used to be even rarer than her smile, and it sounds so heartwarming.

I imagine she'd be just as famous in the seafood circles, but nothing's been mentioned aloud so far.

That wouldn't really be a problem, that sort of lifestyle isn't new for her. She deals with that by taking on various part time jobs but that wouldn't be needed if I keep my full time job. If I can't help her with her primary job, I can do at least this much to ensure she isn't pushing herself too hard, and I can always work extra hours for her.

She got some fish that other time at the school cafeteria, but that was during a time she developed a taste for food that cats tend to like due to a certain incident. It depends on whether she had lunch or not, if she didn't she would probably pick something simple and not too luxurious, she isn't picky when it comes to food.

That would make me happy. I love when she is being playful.

She is a bit disorganized with her clothes and stuff. She can also be kinda careless and impulsive. Other students didn't want to join her team because she would end up attacking first and messing up the strategy.

All her merchandise is sold out, but the ones I managed to get from yahoo auctions and other shops are still in good condition. Yes, as long as there isn't some notorious chip or something I would probably still get them, I can't really be too picky since she doesn't have a lot.

>Would you request other stuff related to your waifu that isn't from WWD or drawthread?

Well my mother is skilled at making amigurumi, so I asked her if she could craft one of Mai for my birthday.

-I see her as both, she has a very cute face. She can also be a bit immature sometime sso that also splits it 50/50 for me
-Yes easily. But it would depend on her mood. She wouldn't like it more often than not though.

>notorious chip

We already live together off really little, and she's already used to living without most luxuries, so we're doing fine.

She'd get some cake or cookies and share a bit of what i got.

She'd change a lot in that time, finishing education, parenthood, and most importantly putting her past behind her.

She's not clumsy at all.

She handled it very easily.

Colette is cute! CUTE!

She's very responsible with money and doesn't spend much on dumb stuff, unlike me sometimes.

More cute than sexy, but she's still extremely sexy

I can and i do princess carry her a lot. She loves it.

Happy late birthday to her!

I usually make her her favorite cake and take care of everything for her.

>Have you had any problems regarding on your waifu's merchandise? Would you buy something used? If yes, what's your minimum condition you would buy (for example "Collectible-Very good")
Got a bootleg daki cover once, at the fault of the inventory people at Surugaya not knowing the difference. Returned it and a real one happened to get stocked so they sent that one asap. Used isn't a problem, soap exists.
>Or even a personalized software!
Customized personal assistant sounds nice.
Except for when she was a trainee brat, I've only ever seen her as sexy.
>Could you princess carry your waifu Would she want you to?
Easily.
No, all the more reason to do it.

Same to you, Mintbro!

I don't think she'd mind too much, if anything she'd probably adapt to the situation better than me!
We're both pretty good at saving money, so if we couldn't find better jobs or a better place to stay within our budget, we'd get by okay.

Whatever's healthy and filling!

I'd say it'd be pretty likely. I'd ask her what she thought and ask to try a bit of her food too.

We'd be out enjoying the sunshine, playing and swimming on the beach and having ice cream together!

Hello! Where do I donate?

Thanks Shuzobro! I do love her hair, it's quite a unique style with the sideburns. Shuzo has a cool hairstyle too, and a cool sense of fashion!

As for your question, I don't think she'd change much in 10 years, personality-wise. She's always been very helpful and optimistic person, and I'm not sure what could happen to change that.

>Is your beloved clumsy
She can be, though is always either an accident because of her having too much fun, or something going wrong when she only meant well.

>How would your beloved handle moving to where you live? How about if you moved to live with them?
Besides language barriers, there isn't really any radical change from where she lives compared to mine. Of course Tokyo would be much busier, but where I live isn't entirely in the middle of nowhere, plus I'm okay with dealing with crowds. I'm sure it'd be a lot of fun living together!

I've always wanted to take a trip across the southern coast of Europe, and I'd love to take her with me.

My immediate thought was a Cute Cafe, like the one she helped with during the second year culture fest in her class. That was more of a class theme though, so I'm not sure she'd be entirely into that idea for running our own cafe. Whatever kind of cafe it'd end up being, I bet she'd want to have one by the beach!

She's not one to buy frivolous things, or spend money recklessly.

>Have you had any problems regarding on your waifu's merchandise? Would you buy something used?
There are a few garage kits that are 10+ years old now that I've not been able to find for sale anywhere. I've not given up hope completely, since there still YAJ and other stores that have sold them in the past that might possibly restock it, but I get the feeling that it'll be a long time before I get my hands on any of them.

>If yes, what's your minimum condition you would buy (for example "Collectible-Very good")
As long as it's a decent enough condition to display then I don't really mind. For example, I have one Azumanga plushie on display that has some paint marks on it. To be fair I'm probably not that concerned about it because it was one of the first pieces of Azu merchandise I bought.

>She becomes the smallest thing you have of her merchandise
I have a couple of 3.5cm figures of her. If she became real as one of those I'd be very concerned for her safety.

>Is there an specific place where you would love to live with your waifu?
Not one exact location, but I have fantasised about living in several locations with her, like a snowy mountain cabin, a penthouse by the sea, a huge mansion, places like that.

>Would you request other stuff related to your waifu that isn't from WWD or drawthread?
I did actually consider getting some painted artwork of her done, but I never got round to it.

>do you see your waifu as more cute or sexy?
Is "both" as an answer cheating?

Sure! I bet she'd find it embarrassing at first, but warm up to the idea eventually.

Thanks Yukaribro! Yukari is super cute, and can sport some nice tanlines herself!

Awesome job on the cake! I bet she was ecstatic over it! Hope you both had a great day.

Most of the time we watch a movie together, order pizza and play videogames together, though our last celebration was our 5th anniversary, and we went out on a long weekend trip together.

>Of all public-service uniforms, which would be the cutest/best to see them in, and why?
It's between nurse and police uniforms. Her kind and caring nature would help her pull off the nurse outfit, but she can be badass enough to be a cop too. I can't decide!

Her smile, her laugh, even just her voice! I love all those things.

Would you're waifu be willing to learn any kind of fighting style? Which do you think would suit her best? Would she want to use a weapon or just go with hand-to-hand combat? If she's already a fighter, how does she fight? Would she be willing to teach others her fighting style?

In the beginning other students made fun of her for her poor results during missions. She does get praise and admiration later on after turning this situation around though.

Well, I was mostly thinking about artbooks, BD covers and posters since those are last bits of Mai-related merchandise I got. If they are second hand you can often find small chips around the edge.

>If she's already a fighter, how does she fight?

She mostly fights hand to hand, but she can also use a bo staff with a good degree of proficiency. Though she only used it once when hunting the UFO phantom.

>Would she be willing to teach others her fighting style?

Yes she would, and she is very strict when it comes to it.

Good evening everyone! I hope you and your waifu are having a nice summer~

>Compli-mint!
Reimu is very cool and I hope she gets lots of donations!
Miia is a wonderful and beautiful snake!
Yukari is a cutie and damn, that is a fantastic cake!
All your waifus are amazing!

>tight budget
She might complain every once in a while but I think we could adjust to it
>food court
She'll go for something sweet, probably for ice cream. I bet she'd love the local Spaghettieis
>swipe food
Yes, Tsukihi would definitly do that. I'd get playfully mad and demand something like a kiss in return.
>ideal summer weekend
A Picnic or just lazing around at the beach. A barbecue in the afternoon would also be great

. I
>clumsy
She's got her act together, she just is very reckless sometimes. Not in a clumsy way but more in a "I don't really care" way.
>moving
I'd think she'd like it here once she is comfortable with the language but knowing her, she'd adjust in no time. I'd have my problems with Japanese but would love to live with her, Niigata sounds pretty cool.
>go anywhere
I'd love to go to a snowy onsen town with her and just spent some quality time together, her prefecture would actually work pretty well for that it seems. Other than that, some tropical island would also be lovely.

>cafe
A traditional Japanese tea house

>money
She seems pretty responsible and also rather generous when it comes to her family

I just realized that the way I cope with her not being here with me is simply not thinking about it and focusing on everything else coming from her that makes me happy. Anything that hits me with the realization makes me feel sad.

>Smallest merchandise
Well, she's keychain-sized now. I'd love to have her by me all the time though I'd constantly be worried about her. I'd feel really kinda bad about her being so small because she wouldn't be able to enjoy a lot of things she likes anymore so I'd try my best to find a way to make her taller.
Though of course, having her as a companion in my pocket or so all the time sounds pretty sweet as well.
>Place
I'd just love to spend holidays in a snowy onsen town and cuddle up together
>Requesting
A plush would be really cool, I'm considering it for when I have the money for it. Also, I'm not quite sure how feasible it is, but I'd love to have a cuckoo clock themed around her. Like, the cuckoo figure exchanged with a small Tsukihi one.
Seeing that she's a supernatural cuckoo and my region is famous for cuckoo clocks, it'd be a great fit

>cute or sexy
Yes

>public-service uniform
A police Uniform!
Both her parents and her siblings are actually cops so seeing her as one as well would be amazing. I should actually request or commission that sometime!
>small thing
When she gets excited she tends to say everything twice, I think it's adorable!

>famous
Both her sister and her are famous as the Tsuganoki Middle School Fire Sisters who fight for justice and do volunteer work around town. It's pretty cute though Tsukihi isn't as excited about it as a Karen and the duo actually breaks up when Karen got into high school.

>fighting
For some reason, Tsukihi seems to be able to wield a Naginata. Unfortunatly, the arc in which she actually fights is not yet translated so I don't really know much about it. Seeing how she usually is, she's probably a very violent and reckless fighter. I don't think she'd make for a good teacher in fighting simply because she doesn't grasp her own strenght and the capabilites of other peoples bodies. I mean, she broke her brother's toe as some sort of slapstick

He doesn't care about frivolous things, so a tight budget wouldn't mean much to him since he'd be able to use money wisely. I don't think we would get in a situation like that since he already has a respectable job, and it seems money doesn't have as much value in his world as it does in ours.

No mall food. We would both prefer to make food at home.

An ideal summer weekend would include a visit to the zoo, beach, and botanical gardens, plus some gardening in the mornings.

It would be a simple cafe with a variety of decorated French desserts and pastries.

He's semi-famous in his series since he took part in a large tournament and placed near the top.

Alright I'm back
-I'm practically going to live like that soon, so I would try to save as much as possible, eat healthy while not getting expensive things and no sweets either.
The hardest part is Takao's videogames, but I'll think of a way to get them, but also I'll convice her to not buy everything and try to research and find good deals so we can save even more money.
-A salad for her and I'll order a hambaga from WcDanalds.
Maybe a Sappy Meal ®™ for her if it happens there is something for her in that meal
-Sure, she will definitely want a hambaga afterwards though
-A long trip visiting a lot of small towns and enjoying the touristic places in these towns.
In fact, I hope once the 7 week "semester" we'll go to Julian, CA to eat some pie for real.
Roughly the same but she will look like her hot mother and at this time we'll have some cute kids so.
She still will be a happy lady and enjoying seeing our kids grow, yet also wanting to collect lots of vidya, play with me and do the same things we do today.

And of course I'll tell her how beautiful she is, no matter how old we get together.
Hopefully she won't be mean with our daughters.
-Both, depends on what it is
->San Diego, USA
It's going to be an awesome time with her, doing lots of outing, going to the fancy places here and there and probably go to the city I mentioned in this post
>Tokyo, Japan
Fuck
I-I guess as long as I am with my girl, we can go to many places, but it will be troublesome to not know the writing system
-I would love to go to Scotland, but dunno about her
Retro game themed, it would have some arcades too, but just in case I'll ask /vr/ for advice
She knows how to save money, but for them vidya
Thinking about it, I probably need to watch on what she's spending her money

Now that brings me a question for the waifufags:
Do you sometimes have to watch her on what she is doing?

She would surely want to help and she wouldn't have much problem with living like that. As long as we are together we will be happy.
Probably something light, maybe salad?
She would rather ask me first and I wouldn't really have anything against it.

I think she might get a little taller, maybe less shy, less spontaneous etc.

She is more careful.
>How would your beloved handle moving to where you live?
I don't think she would have much problem with that since she doesn't have any world to begin with.
I think Japan. I've never been there before and it's such a nice country to visit.

We might do some flower/herbal theme. Like with flowers and other plants, brown and green colors etc.

She is rather careful with money.

>Have you had any problems regarding on your waifu's merchandise? Would you buy something used? If yes, what's your minimum condition you would buy (for example "Collectible-Very good")
I rather buy new merchandise, but I might buy used one if I really like it. As long as there is no visible damage on it, it's fine.

>She becomes the smallest thing you have of her merchandise and she won't age with you, how do you spend all this time with her? And how small is she?
It's really bad, I would rather not do it. She would be 4cm high or something.

>Is there an specific place where you would love to live with your waifu? Like on some photo where you would love to live with here there?
I'd love nice cozy house at suburbs, with just enough space for us and our children.

Cute.
Yes and yes.

>Yukari's birthday was yesterday! What do you normally do to celebrate with your beloved?
I bake cakes for her on birthday.
On next birthday I go to Japan to be on her concert.
I hope you had nice birthday too.
How she stares in my eyes.

I think she would be just normal 16 yo girl who loves to sing. I don't think she would be any popular, especially considering her shyness.

I don't think so.

I've found really nice pictures of some artist and I love them. She looks so cute.

I love her more day by day but it just makes it more painful thinking of the things I can't have with her

Why is part of her ribbon black? It looks like her hair has frills. Kind of cute actually.

>thinking of the things I can't have with her

So why think about it? Why not focus on the stuff that makes you happy?

Answering my questions

-Yes and no, lots of the stuff has been sold or got kill, but I managed to get 3 of the same keychains (still don't know why the fuck I did that) that were sold on Amazon and there was not another place to get her stuff to the western countries.
And the only stuff that is from Japan is again, the same keychains so I think nobody will ever think of selling the small Takao figures.
And practically the condition I mentioned on this question is the only one I would get.
->Keychain
She would look like a small fairy in my hand, I got a photo to compare the size of the keychain with my hand, she would be extremely cute and huggable (with my fingers(?)).
BUT OH SHIT, how will I handle to get clothes for her?!
-Some town in Idaho would be ideal.
-I'd request some hologram AI of her in the future.
And I hopefully I'll request my waifu's mangaka to draw me a private portrait of her and Takao on a beautiful wedding dress that I'll request to an acquaintance of mine to design it.
I really want this to happen in one of our anniversaries.
>How would that even work? I tried that once, but I don't think I did a very good job.
I remember that .webm on Sup Forums that made some kind of AI of some anime girl, don't remember exactly what was that but it even showed the source code IIRC
I was thinking of something like that or some personalized mod of some game or a theme for the question.
>Face
The cutest and the most beautiful
>Everything else
The sexiest, even if she has a smol booty.

-Easy, and definitely but not on public.
Freud I know it's you, you never died you fagit.
And seriously, no, other than the same brown hair, nope.
>I baked this for her birthday yesterday
Amazing, that's one of the coolest kekis I have seen.
I'll make a SNES one for my waifu one day!
>Lovely picture of such a cutie!
Thank you! Your waifu is a really cute fluffy girl!

cont on questions

Have you ever been worried waifuism could affect you in some negative way?

i've been here since before waifu threads had an assigned day of the week a bit before the time when spoileranon used to randomly draw little doodles of waifus, the thing is i have seen a lot of anons struggle and sometimes have big emotional breakdowns and never return

In my case i have learned the hard way that im way more happy when i have a good group of irl friends and my waifu motivating me to be better, i guess you just have to find a balance between real life and your waifu, trying to live a completely normal life just broke me a bit on the long run,and i guess getting fully obsessed with your waifu without interacting with the real word has the same effect

cont on Yukarianon's questions:

-I usually get some big cake, lots of candies and potato chips, a small present that is not the main one and inviting some of her friends for her birthday party on her day.
But a day later I make the real birthday that I personally give to her, that is, a delicious food made for me, an small but expensive cake from a local fancy brand and the real present.
-A general uniform would look badass on her, especially if she gives that scary look.
I like that military leader aesthetic.
-Being a little baka sometimes, blushing when she gets embarrased or shy and her cute sneeze.

And have an amazing week too, Yukarianon!
I'm glad you had a good time with her on her birthday.
Her club is pretty recognized because of all the game creation competitions they participate and win.
But herself is really famous too for being the bustiest girl on her series and she's canonically a pretty girl as well so, she's definitely popular.
Not really, but IMO with that strength of hers, she can definitely become a pro on judo and boxing doing OHKOs everytime.

Have you or your waifu ever thought of what would've happened if you have met earlier in life? For example, being childhood friends or elementary school friends, etc.

Has your waifu ever self-inserted herself on some story, movie or related and also inserted you on the story?

(Musical video really related on both questions)
youtube.com/watch?v=VuNIsY6JdUw

Not really. I knew what I was getting into, and it works well for me. Might not in future, but I'll deal with that if or when it happens. I don't want to waste more time agonizing over every possible future disaster, you know?

>i guess you just have to find a balance between real life and your waifu
Yeah. Especially with regards to social interaction, a waifu really cannot replace having friends or interacting with others.

Do online friends count? I figured if I have IRL friends again, I'll end up maintaining a certain distance since they won't be able to understand otherwise.

I've never had online friends so I can't speak from personal experience, but if they're fulfilling for you, I think that counts.

>Have you ever been worried waifuism could affect you in some negative way?
Not really, I am able to control myself and don't go full schizo, but that doesn't mean I don't love her either.
Similar to masturbation: it's fine when you do it a few times, but its really bad once you do it 16 times/day.

>the thing is i have seen a lot of anons struggle and sometimes have big emotional breakdowns and never return
Not going to lie and I don't want to look mean or an asshole but, most of the time these anons have really weak minds and that's why they end up quitting or want deep inside them that they want to become normalfags again.
No matter how much an user has said she loves his waifu, he can have any day a mental breakdown and never appear again because of not being able to be with her.
The root of all of these anons dying is just a small, simple yet deadly and dark thought: My waifu not being here.

Really sad when you think about it and how many waifufags have died on the desert of despair, but that's how it is.
Nobody can force an user to not think of this way and not kill himself or become a normalfaggot, it's truly part of the waifufag life to see this with your own eyes, not so different than IRL seeing the people you care leave.
Can't be helped.

>In my case i have learned the hard way that im way more happy when i have a good group of irl friends and my waifu motivating me to be better, i guess you just have to find a balance between real life and your waifu, trying to live a completely normal life just broke me a bit on the long run,and i guess getting fully obsessed with your waifu without interacting with the real word has the same effect
Nothing wrong with having a social life, as long you aren't full /soc/ having sex everyday and having STDs no one has ever known, you will be fine.
Plus, you shouldn't talk about friends and social stuff here in the first place, or on Sup Forums for that matter.

Not him but I don't know if I'd call them weak-minded. More likely they thought they could handle the reality of her not being there, when really, most people can't. Not trying to make waifufags sound special in this regard, it's just too lonely for most.

I call them weak because you have to be really strong-minded to become a waifufag until death.

Since most of the time the ones that couldn't handle it always go back to normalfag life and look of this waifufag past of theirs as some cringey phase and move on.
Indeed, both the weak and the strong become depressed, but the ones that continue to become waifufags move on as well, however, they accept that they cannot be with her for the moment and continue to love their waifu until death and become great waifufags with lots of experience on waifuism and life.

This thought is, in a way, a filter to make great waifufags.
If all the anons that thought of not being with their waifu continued to post here, we would see lots of posts regarding of their existence of their waifu, every thread.

I guess I just can't relate. I've never felt that depressed about him not being real, I've never craved romantic relationships in the first place, so I never felt it took much strength of will for me to love a fictional character. Would I not count as a "great waifufag" (or as being on the path of one, since I'm still young) because of this? Or does the dichotomy you mention only apply to those who struggle with her being fictional?

>Would I not count as a "great waifufag" (or as being on the path of one, since I'm still young) because of this?
No, but it is great that you aren't depressed about it.
You don't see this everyday, so hopefully you'll become one of the happiest waifufags that ever lived.

Just keep on loving him and don't lose the light that shines (him), you'll become a great waifufag without knowing it sooner or later.

Thanks, user. I plan on it.
>one of the happiest waifufags that ever lived
This did make me chuckle, though.

Anyway.

If anybody is still alive, what do you guys think of the rise of harem threads? It would be hilarious if they replaced the fuck out of these threads tho.

I don't mind, nothing wrong with having favorite characters. Sometimes I fill templates with husbando pictures, it's fun.

>Have you had any problems regarding on your waifu's merchandise?
Well, the figure that she got was supposed to be cast-off but turns out it was only a forced cast-off, but that didn't bother me too much as I ordered it before I even knew about the cast-off.
Maybe something small, but something like a daki I would absolutely refuse to buy used.
>smallest thing
That would be the button I got. That would prove to be quite a challenge keeping track of her.
I would like to, but I'm too nervous to even ask for anything in the drawthreads

Happy belated birthday to Yukari! And that is a great cake you have there!
I like to go out to a nice dinner and be sure to carry a small piece of merch with me so it feels like I'm with her.
>Of all public-service uniform
I think seeing her in a police uniform would be super cute.
Whenever she smiles

She isn't famous.

She might prefer hand to hand combat.

I'd probably have to watch her cooking.

Mentally, I don't see it affecting me in any negative ways. The biggest negative impact from waifuism for me is my wallet.

Plus or minus a little extra frivolity, that's pretty much the current situation. He's not a materialistic person by any stretch, and the majority of my extra spending is split between flowers and commissions. The former are generally pretty cheap, and the latter is something I wouldn't need at all if he was here in the flesh. We don't eat a whole lot, don't care too much for fancy, expensive goods, aren't really into vacations and other pricey excursions, have no plans for starting a family - we'd be fine, for the most part. As long as the basics are covered and we have a little left over for saving and small extras.

Probably something simple, like a sandwich/wrap or a slice or two of pizza.

I'm sure he'd ask first, but either way I'd be more than happy to share it with him. What's mine is also his, for all intents and purposes.

Sup.

I like to think he'd get a better handle on his anxiety and insecurities, flesh out his hobbies, and gain more knowledge about and (positive) experience with the world at large. With help from yours truly, heh.

Simplistic and almost zenlike, with an overarching theme of quiet and peace. Slightly melancholy, but not obviously or obnoxiously so. An unintimidating place to read, study, or just contemplate, with a straightforward selection of relatively simple food on offer.

The main issue is that the good stuff is difficult if not impossible to find. Ultimately it depends on the item, but generally I have no issue with buying used (it's inevitable with how old a lot of it is) as long as it's in good-great shape.

The smallest piece of merch I have is a card that's about 3 inches tall; pocket-size husbando would be adorable but I'd perpetually be on edge on account of how vulnerable his size'd make him.

Would be a good reason to revive my long dormant interest in tiny houses/furniture, though.

That Nozomifag tho

>long dormant interest in tiny houses/furniture
That would be cute to set up for a figure or mini plush. Make them a little bedroom on your dresser or something.
I need to commission a plushie sometime.

I love you so much. You make everything so much sweeter and life feel so much more enjoyable. Even when I'm dreaming I can feel my thoughts thinking about you endlessly. You don't even need to be around for me to fall in love over and over again. Thank you for being so amazing.

The new trailer for the new movie dropped and I'm pretty excited to see her doing things again.

I think we would be fine if we're getting through it together. We would both have to agree on stuff to cut out to make it easier.
A nice summer weekend would be going to the pool then watching the sunset together.

She isn't clumsy.

A calm one with lots of flowers.

I've bought of my stuff used, and all of it has been unopened.
I have this really small keychain, so I guess she could fly next to me.
I don't request anyways, so probably not.

She's very sexy.
Yes to both.

She's pretty well known as a mage and famous enough to get two movies involving her made.

She fights with magic and whatever form Bardiche is in. She already has taught people.

'ol' on a tic. in't he pluggin' his sister?

Thank you! Yukari's beaming smile and unwavering devotion to her hobbies is too cute. The cake you made looks even cooler from that angle, I'm very impressed.

>uniform
I think he'd look pretty cute as a park ranger of some sort, he has spent a lot of time outdoors after all.

The way he grabs his arm is really cute, like so.

Very wildly and with little regard for his own safety. He has a number of named attacks, but by and large there's not a whole lot of technique present. I don't think there's much he could teach, given the nature of his abilities.

I wonder about that a lot, I admit. I don't think it has or will, though. I've been a loner for years, literally since I was a toddler with very few exceptions. Of course it gets lonely and even depressing at times, I dearly wish I could actually do things for (and with) him and have an impact on his life. I'm not on such a strong level of conviction as to say "this is as good as it gets!" with any certainty, but for what it is it's not bad, either. I love Crona, with all my heart. Never before have I come closer to feeling a genuine sense of purpose, or harboring such a level of affinity. I don't know if this'll last forever, but I do know that I've never been this committed to anything for this long before. At least at the moment, I have no intents of changing that.

For sure, something like that would be really cute and fun to do if I ever get around to commissioning one.

She's not much of a fighter, though anything with a lot of fluid motions and momentum would probably suit her best. She's also pretty adept at whips or large blunt objects.

Mostly out of curiosity.

I'm sure it probably has, in spite of my attempts to keep somewhat sane. That said, it has given me something to stay loyal to.

-I try not to think about my early life. At the same time, I was an idiot back then; things would definitely not be happening.
-Usually only in my works.

Tsuzuki can go for a long time without eating, and when stuck in a non existent budget situation went without for three days, and even used his powers to try busking for money. Magic probably wouldn't work in a modern setting, but when you think about it flying and so on would be an advantage if he took up delivery work to make extra cash. I doubt he's allowed to though, or else his constant money troubles wouldn't be so dire to him.

Let loose on a food court he'd probably get Malaysian lime and chilli noodles, but also melted cheese chips, but also raspberry cheesecake, but also a jacket potato with chilli con carne filling, but also a cream cone pastry, but also--

He's terrible for trying to get what he wants out of people, after the first few fries you need to slap his hand away, and then try your hardest to resist his whining.

In the Summer drama CD he takes everyone on a several mile long detour around the hills. It could have been his bad sense of direction to ignore the shortcut signs, but he's the only one still peppy at the end. I think walks in the country and naps in the sunshine suit him.

I think his behaviour should change, mostly his attitude towards himself and others. In the course of the manga he's already learning not to push people away, the next step is to trust himself and have confidence in what he can do.

He is very clumsy at times. Many fans think he's putting it on, but I think sometimes it's just him being giddy and trying too hard. It's shown a few times that when he acts on instinct he can pull off remarkable things.

If he moved here I think he'd be disappointed by some of the changes in food (less speciality dessert shops), and delighted with others (cheese, sauces). I don't think he'd get the local attitude/humour though, he might find it scary.

Gensoukai treats him well, and he has friends there, so I would like to visit.

One with large plush animals in the chairs to keep company!

Is a sundae stupid? There is a matcha sundae sold in a Kyoto cafe that fans refer to as a YamiMatsu sundae because Tsuzuki eats it. All his money gets lost paying for indulgent food like that.

All his merch I've had to buy used since it came out in the 90s. The fans are very good at keeping them safe, but the paper/card on a few is yellowing with age. I've bought things with no real photos of their condition and had some very pleasant surprises.

The only problem is that some pieces of art have vanished entirely. You can't find anything with them on, just small copies of them in the character book and Geocities collages.

Postcard sized Tsuzuki sounds far more manageable. You could fit him in your pocket. I've been working on a small felt doll that would be about that size.

I opt for 'moe', because he's cute for the most part, but unknowingly sexy from time to time. He fires people up whichever they see.

That cake is amazing! Are those curly whirly tracks? Holy shit. It's so much better than my attempts at sewing one, and it must have tasted good too. ;__;

I like the little cap and gloves Japanese bus drivers wear, I think anything with a cap would be cute on him.

He's infamous for being so bad at his job he blew up his own workplace a couple times. Nobody expects him to get shit done in the office.

He fights with summons and a hell of a lot of backflips. I don't think he has formal training in martial arts, which is why he has difficulty landing any punches, but he also seems to target things that won't actually harm the opponent, like false eyes. That's probably why he wouldn't be comfortable using a firearm.

I think he should learn reasonable self defence methods of some sort, to keep the perverts at bay and have an option before explosions. He would refuse though.

You can't let your eyes off him in a mundane setting, he's a walking disaster. You wouldn't want to either.

Is the thread on auto sage?

Don't think so.

Nozimifag posted a fuckton of threads, making this thread fall to page 9.
Also seems like almost everyone left now too.

Doesn't look like it

Yeah, sorry. It was on page 9 for a while even after two posts were made, so I found it kinda weird.

I was saging because it's past 5am.

>I've never craved romantic relationships in the first place, so I never felt it took much strength of will for me to love a fictional character.
That's me right there. The only thing I wonder is if he were real would I be with him? I love him but real relationships aren't that appealing, you know?

I hate how casual Sup Forums has become, but it wouldn't surprise me since these threads are dead except for the few regulars.

The walls of text just make the threads feel very forced and impersonal, blogquestions should be removed too.

>blogquestions should be removed too.
I keep trying posting questions about imagining stuff with your waifu FOR WEEKS but most anons take it as blog question anyway or don't answer.

Most likely I believe 90% of the waifufags ITT must feel real depression now if they cannot answer a simple imaginative question, they either really need somebody, or maybe they hate me now.

I guess I did my best, waifu thread.
Since if we're going to be like this forever then I guess I'll be out and hunt waifu pics and merchandise from now on.
I'll even consider harem threads if they become that fun.

If other waifufags are tired of this that are still posting in these threads, if I was you I would stop posting and be on your own, this will never work out and there will be a huge loophole from now on, like pressing repeat on a recorder.
>Better be alone than in a bad company

Hello, everynyan! I hope you all enjoyed your day with your beloved!

What a nice and big hamboigah!

-I'm sure she'd be fine with it, but if things get really tight, she wouldn't mind being very frugal.
-Her food preferences aren't known, but I am sure she'd be fine with a burger.
-Oh, she would. In response, I'll take some of her food too! A fry for a fry.
-I'd love to take her down to my uncle's beach house. I've been going there for years and would love to show her the sights.

I don't think she would change much. She may become more endowed though. She would be pleased if she did.

-She's not clumsy at all.
-It might take a bit for her to adapt, but she would most likely be curious about this world. I would love moving in with her, but she lives in a castle in her world. I probably won't get to room with her, but that's completely fine!

She seems very reasonable with money, albeit she may buy something silly once in a while.

Cat cafe.

-The only problems I've had were trying to find it. There's not much merch of her. I wouldn't mind used merch if it wasn't too used.
-She becomes the size of my keychain. Playing with smol waifu seems like a lot of fun, and I will do my best care of her!
-I requested a sumi print of her that I now have framed.

-Cute. She tries to come off as sexy and that's just very cute.
-Yes and yes.

-Have a homemade meal and do something together. Maybe watch a movie.
I wish she had a known birthday so I could make her a cake!
-A police officer. She is a bodyguard, so it makes the most sense.
-Her soothing voice never fails to put a smile upon my face, same with her lovely smile.

She's famous in her series. She's part of the bodyguard team for Prince Gual.

She fights gracefully with a short sword and throwing knives. Her "bright gear" is seven long tails that she can freely use.

Continued in next post

Not that appealing because there is usually a lot of discrepancies, right? I would be with her, for sure, I disagree with a lot of the stuff she does, and she even scares me sometimes but that doesn't diminish the love I feel for her, not one bit.

Continued from No, that's not necessary. She's able to handle things fine on her own. Though I would watch her just to learn how she goes about things.

I don't think so. Sure, it does have its drawbacks, but I'm completely prepared for and have accepted them. Plus I do not trust 3D women anyway.
I see it as a positive outlook. She's gotten me to go to the gym - something I haven't been bothered to do.

When sleeping together, who takes up most of the bed, or is it evenly split between you two?

Have a wonderful week!

Which ones are blogquestions to you? None of them seem particularly egregious here, except maybe the one about merch. I think the bigger problem is seeing the same questions over and over, and sticking so hard to the question-and-answer format. Personally I'd like to at least intersperse the questions with other discussions about having a waifu, but I don't know how popular that would be.

I'm not depressed, but I feel sad if I start to think about her not being with me, so I try not to. If I'm going to imagine, I would like to do it in a way that makes me feel that she is closer to me, rather than the other way around.

I mostly just like to talk about the stuff she does in her series and her little quirks and stuff. And I also like to put my feelings into words, since that makes me feel good. Unfortunately I can't do any of this in any other thread.

Depends on the activity. He's a fairly competent and capable guy, but he simply hasn't had the chance to experience most of what us living in the modern world take for granted. Imagine trying to use a microwave if you've never so much as seen one before, for example. Mistakes can happen, he tends to blame himself if and when they do - holding his hand metaphorically or literally or at the very least keeping an eye on him until he's had a chance to familiarize himself with what he's doing works in everyone's best interest.

>tight budget
I'd pick up more shifts here and there and work my way up the company ladder and she could get a part time job to help pay for the pet related expenses. I think we would be content with that, as neither of us care much for luxurious or expensive things.
>food
Maybe a slice of pizza or a salad depending on their mood.
>sharing
I have nothing against sharing, so I wouldn't mind at all. In fact, that just means that I get to share an indirect kiss with her, haha!
Living at a beach house with a perfect view of the ocean, far enough away from the main drag that we have privacy, but close enough that we could bike to town if need be.

*donates*

I dont want her to change at all.

There is a saying: "Women marry men hoping that they will change, and they don't; Men marry women hoping that they never change, and they do."

>clumsy
She is clumsy on occasion, but when it comes to singing and dancing on stage, she never messes up!
>moving
She would have a hard time, as I dont live in the nices part of the state. And I think I would enjoy living in japan for the most part, despite their commie pinko anti-gun bullshit laws and hyper-corrupt police force.
>travel
I'd love to travel to Italy with her!

We'd make it an animal cafe where you can enjoy your caffeine while in the company of many colorful pets!

Hibiki is very smart with her money, but will buy things for herself from time to time.

She is more sexy than cute imo

not at all, sigmund.

Thank you for the kind words! Yukari deserves all the love in the world!

>birthday
Wow! That cake is outstanding, you should be proud of yourself for sure! As for me, I normally bake something, make something, or buy something and dedicate it to her.
>uniform
Pic related, she would look cute AF as a cop
>small thing
She scratches her cheek alot, its super cute!

For example, but the thing is more that people use some questions to talk about themselves.

Which imagination question would you like to answer: the one about going on holiday with waifu, the one about going to a place with waifu, the one about moving to a place with waifu, or the one about living somewhere with waifu?

Next we have where would you go with waifu on a date, what is your ideal date with waifu, where would waifu take you on a date, and what waifu's ideal date location might be.

But real talk, what would your waifu wear (or not wear) to sleep on hot summer nights, and how would the two of you react to your choices when together in bed? Is she the type to demand space or suffer sticky skin up against each other?

She'd probably get a lot smarter over time, and more open to being herself around others.

>clumsy or careful

She tries to be as careful as possible with things

>Moving

She'd be pretty upset over time where I'm at I imagine, I'd do well the other way around though.

>Anywhere in the world

Out on the Ocean together.

A cafe with a plush mascot

Happy birthday to Yukari!

She's pretty smart with money, but she'd also splurge occasionally

>Merchandise

I'm looking for a couple things I might never find. I'm open to used items so long as they're not damaged - and I kind of have to be given her series is pretty dead.

>merchandise real waifu

She'd be really tiny, as my little plushies are the smallest merchandise I have of her

>place to live

somewhere like this nhhomemagazine.com/images/cache/cache_6/cache_d/cache_d/joseph1_julyaugust2014-815badd6.jpeg

or an old country house with lots of land.

>request

Maybe someday

>Appearance

Cute, super cute, the cutest

>princess carry

I would love to a lot, not sure how she'd respond to it but I don't think she'd hate it.

Hell no.

>Birthday

This year we had a cake and pizza because she loves fast food

>Public uniforms

firefighter Mint would be adorable, but she'd never put out the fire I have in my heart for her

>small thing

I love how her ears react with her emotions!

She's psudeo famous in her last name due to her father owning space walmart

I'd have to keep a watch over her when she gets upset and help her out as best I can

The thoughts crossed my mind that in time her not being able to be here could hurt me. But I don't really think about it anymore, I know I love her and that's whats important.

I actually prefer those kinds of questions, as long as people don't blog too much in their responses. More interesting than reading "what's your waifu's favorite ice cream flavor" for the hundredth time.

Good night Waifu thread. May all your waifus be loved gently tonight.

Test.

I'm the 2nd user you posted, not blogquestions per se but some questions trigger the blogposting a bit, like the budget one.
I still don't know why it triggers the blogpost, there must be something psychological that makes this happen.
I should probably do some research about it.
That's not the ones I meant but I got your point.

My point is that the thread should've gone full freedom and ask the most stupid shit just for shits and giggles, but this will never work out either since some anons like hate it either way.
It's dead Jim

That wasn't my point, though. I'm just tired of seeing the same damn questions, tired of the fact that it's always just centered around questions instead of more organic discussions.
Easy to say and hard to implement, I know.

>meeting earlier in life

Things would be a lot different for me I imagine if she'd been as big a part as she is now earlier on.

Not a fan, as it goes - more than one waifu will destroy your laifu. And I mean, brings into question how real your emotions are if you can't commit to any of them.

also, these threads will die over my dead body, I'm always happy to make them, and as long as no one else OPs before I do (and anyones super welcome to) I'll keep on doing it. Its good to take time to think of your waifu out of every day, and if these threads help even give one person an idea or help them try to understand their loved one better then its worth having them around.

I wouldn't take it personally if people either miss/don't answer some things. Honestly, if I don't have a good answer I'll tend to just skip over it. Besides, these threads aren't just about questions anyway, they're just a vehicle to (hopefully) generate conversation

She'd take up less space just due to her size.

I try to come up with different questions every week and try to come up with ideas to get people talking to eachother or thinking out of the box, sorry if I've fallen short on that at times. That said, if you have ideas for interesting questions that are different give it a shot and post it! The worst that could happen is that it gets missed. Anyway, I've gone way more meta than I probably should so I'll stop now, remember above all else, celebrate your loved one and have fun! That's whats important

Have a nice week everyone.

Newsflash: this is an anime/manga board and nobody gives a shit about you or your feelings. Talking about your waifu is ok, but this shouldn't be a support group.

Ah, I understood differently then.

You're still right on that and that's why I would propose to everyone ITT to go full retard and have fun, but it's impossible.
I guess having some years in your relationship makes you really conservative, no matter the dimension, or everyone got old too.

Since lets say the truth, the moment we stopped having shitty questions that are fun to answer, everyone leaved.

>desuarchive.org/a/thread/130023847/#130023847
>Wed 26 Aug 2015
>563 posts / 256 images
I'm starting to feel like shit, and by the way if anyone is on mobileposting or a shit laptop, don't open this page.

>I don't know why it triggers the blogpost
People like attentionwhoring.

Also adding: I don't want to summon Sup Forums, but does anybody feel like all the fun on the internet went away the moment the presidential elections took place?

Even the memes stopped being fun and everything is negative, like Trump this, niggers that, etc.
True that.

It doesn't have to be about waifufags' issues, just talking about more meta concepts alongside the more normal questions.

Damn. Can't believe it's already been two years since then.

Maybe we should have monthly threads. First Wednesday of the month or something.

Should just stop with the walls of text and return to primarily short questions and answers. Serious talk can still happen in between, but this is just boring and dead.